Frangrancex.com Complaints & Reviews

Frangrancex.comCheated

On 30th July I made a first purchase of Ralph Lauren Polo Eau de Toilette from FrangranceX in the USA. The invoiced price of this product was £30.73.
The goods failed to show, and after 43 days I put in a Paypal dispute claim. The shipment has now finally arrived, but I discern that I have been cheated with regard to the shipment charges.
Despite the claim of FragranceX that I had been given "free shipping", I was charged a shipping fee of £10.20 which was added to the purchase cost, bringing the total payable to £40.93.
When the goods finally arrived, (collected from mail sorting centre on 21st September) an extra £13.38 was payable as ‘additional charges’. This amount was levied by Royal Mail International, and was made up of £8 for a handling fee, and £5.38 VAT.
The total shipping fee for this £30 product has therefore been £23.58. There is no doubt that I have been cheated intentionally: the package that was despatched from FrangranceX carries postage paid of a mere 43 cents.

• Fl
    FLOETROM Feb 08, 2011

I'm in France and I ordered perfumes (11/24/2010 order : 6798284 and 6798257) for more than 200 USD.

Since two months I'm still waiting !
    I'm very suprised, because the two parcels are not arrived yet...

Forget this website : I tried to have informations, you never have answer (or this kind of answer : please wait...)
    I do not trust FRAGRANCEX.COM

Sandra Randle Feb 08, 2011

I also ordered perfume from this company and supposedley shipped on November 24 2010 to England. I have sent e-mails most weeks asking where is my order. all they say is "its on its way and may be held up by customs"
    Today is Feb 8th 2011. Who can help us?

Sandra Randle Feb 08, 2011

I also ordered perfume from FragranceX.com and supposedley shipped on November 24 2010 to England. I have sent e-mails most weeks asking where is my order. all they say is "its on its way and may be held up by customs"
    Today is Feb 8th 2011. Who can help us?

• Ga
    Gabriela B Feb 18, 2011

3 months ago I have ordered from FrangranceX.com and never get anything. My advice to everybody who think to order is NEVER BUY FROM THEM !!!

Frangrancex.comScam

• Ad
    ADAMS.FETCHER Sep 26, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.([email protected])

SINCERELY

ADAMS

• Al
    AlphaRomero34 Sep 26, 2010

I have used FragranceNet.com for years, no problems. I don't know if they have the scent you are looking for though its worth a try.

• O0
    O'Hare, S. Jan 13, 2011

Placed an order with FragranceX.com in early November 2010. Some three weeks later I started to correspond with FragranceX.com to advise that my shipments (x2) had not yet arrived. I was repeatedly told they were on their way and delayed in customs. Meanwhile, my other orders from the UK, Asia and Amercia, which I ordered after FragranceX had all arrived. I wrote each week to FragranceX and got the same reply. We are now in January 2011 and my orders have NEVER arrived and my last three (3) emails with FragranceX.com have gone UNANSWERED, completely IGNORED. I am now having to go through a three (3) month process with my banking institute to recover these funds. NOT PROFESSIONAL FRAGRANCEX.

• Ad
    ADAMS.FETCHER Feb 02, 2011

COMPENSATION OF MONEY SCAMMED IS STILL ON SPONSORED BY UNCC.CONTACT THE PRESIDENT OF COMPENSATION BOARD [email protected] you receive a compensation in 7 working days after paying an insurance fee instructed by the compensation commission.

Frangrancex.comNon Delivery of Goods

Frangrancex.com has failed to deliver goods, despite numerous attempts at chasing them. When I emailed a query, they first said that the product had been despatched. When I sent a second, my stern email, they claimed that they had a backlog of orders because of the Iceland Volcano problems which had affected flights. They claimed that the goods would be despatched and it still has not arrived. I am now endeavouring to get a refund so I hope the organisation isn't a total scam and just incompetent. But I'm not optimistic!

• Dn
    D Noxious Jan 10, 2011

I also am still awaiting my order after 2 months since purchase from FragranceX. I have sent them several emails and all they say was that the order is dispatched and that I shall wait a bit longer. They are shifting the blame to the customs department.