El Pollo Loco Complaints & Reviews

El Pollo LocoOverpriced - Buh Bye!

A ten piece was $10 dollars a month ago. $8 a couple years ago. Now they want $13.99. That's after they have jacked up the price for everything else...for example, dollar specials are now $1.79. Sorry fellas. Your food is good but I'm not Ted Turner. I have utility bills to pay and health insurance to pay for...I can live without it.

RarelyComplain Apr 23, 2013

Chickens in the grocery stores cost the same as they did a year - no, ... two years ago.

The rock I've been livin under knows when prices are going up faster than costs for things. Have those food stamps (over 40% of households got 'em) desensitized you to the cost of food? Then you probably couldn't care less. After all, it's essentially a freebie.

Under my rock, $1.40 for a piece of chicken is a ripoff - except maybe in Paris or Switzerland.

RarelyComplain Apr 23, 2013

You obviously are living in a dorm and racking up tuition or living in the basement - all on mommy and daddy's money. You have absolutely no sense of money management. You have many cohorts.

El Pollo LocoManagement and food handling

Food: Either three days old, too dry, too watery, or "iffy"
Management: The Little Asian lady is mean to her employees around noon when the restaurant is packed. She wouldn't change my order and ignored me. She'll do some customers the OLD menu when they ask for it. she's a kiss ### (excuse my french) and so forth... observe for yourself.

RarelyComplain Apr 23, 2013

Who cares. Their stuff is so expensive you'd have to be on food stamps or some rich CEO to afford it.