Disney Movie Rewards Complaints & Reviews

Disney Movie RewardsRewards Points

BEWARE OF DISNEY REWARDS!!! We've been members for over 8 years and collected over 10, 000 in points. Was ready to cash them in and they are gone. After searching and searching the website you find a small phone number after no one returns your email(s). After being on the phone with Customer Service and being referred to their new policy change effective Nov 5, 15 - you now loose your points if you don't use them! Years and years banking points and they are 100% gone. Spoke to a manager and nothing. NOTHING. They kept referring us to this "NEW" policy change. Do not even bother utilizing Disney Movie Rewards - it is a waste of your time and money. Sadly, we are short on cash for Christmas this year for the 1st time in years for our children. We were going to cash in our points for Christmas gifts for our 3 children to ease this burden this year. THEY ARE GONE & Disney doesn't care. In the future we won't be spending any money on merchandise from disney, trips to disneyland(world), or anything disney related.

Disney Movie RewardsPoints collection

I buy a ton of Disney DVD's I have 15 neices and nephews divided between 5 family members why can't I collect all of the reward points after all they were bought with real money. Scam is the only word that comes to mind

• Br
        Brenda Apr 06, 2009

I can see why, people would be saying they bought more than one of the same movie and just keep adding that code to get more points when in reality they only bought one movie. There is no way they (the company) can tell you bought more than one-there is only one code per movie.

• Th
        thebillyk Jan 03, 2011

I dont know you mean? but if you are saying that you cant take their dvds and enter it for yourself well their is no rule that says you can not do that. As for the other comment here Brenda well actually Brenda you are wrong because they should allow people to enter a codes for the same movies because each code is unique and not the same and even if one bought two of the same movie they still would have two totally different unique codes disney does not allow people to enter in the two or more codes for the same movies because they want to make money that is why! They want people to buy different dvds so they can make money in different ways!

• Yy
        yyesenia Sep 16, 2015

Brenda - I believe you misunderstood. Every DVD has a unique code even if they are the same title.
        thebillyk - I agree. Of course, since each DVD's code is unique, there shouldn't be an issue with submitting and receiving points for each of the same title. I, also, will buy multiple of the same movies for family and friends, but only get credit for one submission.

• Re
        Reviewer90153 Dec 07, 2015

Their points expires!!! I spoke to the supervisor and she did not even bother to help me at all not even a single point whatsoever. Ive been a member for many years and I've had more than 5000 points. Not even one single point she gave me back. WOW.

Disney Movie Rewards — Scam

I am battling the corporate giant and getting nowhere... In October 2006 the Disney Movie Rewards program...