Crispy Kicks Complaints & Reviews

Crispy KicksFake Air Jordan Shoes

Hello,
My step-daughter just recently purchased Air Jordan Shoes from this company and I noticed the shoe looked very different..So I did some research on the computer went on the Jordan website and looked at the same shoe on the website to the one my step-daughter bought from this company and to a jordan fan as well as a shoe collector myself the difference is clear the one's she bought from this company are FAKE JORDAN SHOE'S !!! I am outraged buy the false advertisement the website shows from this company and takin money easily from the customer and sending fake products it's nonsense!!! They are Crooks!!!
I hope that some type of action gets done about this matter!!! I believe that it's not customer's fault it's the company's responsiblity to be true to there product and not scam the people out of what's rightfully their's!!!

• Dl
    Dlean Oct 15, 2010

This website is a fraud, please never order from this site. Never.

• Da
    Daron Little Dec 16, 2010

Wow, I'm kinda confused about the crispy kicks website I was about to order two pair of Jordans from them, but now I think im goin to hold off til I get more information from people who have bought shoes form this website. So if anyone care to share with me their experience, good or bad with this website please feel free to contact me on my email : [email protected] Thank You!!!

Crispy Kicks — False advertising

This people post nice pictures on their website, however they order shoes from China which they never...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices