Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener Complaints & Reviews

Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener3 months later - no refund

I have a receipt that the above company received my return merchandise on July 17 and as of today, 10/9/09, they have not refunded my debit card. I've called several times, numerous phone calls and I keep getting the run around. They have had my money for 3 months and have received the product. This company is running a scam. I'm now to send my bank statements to prove they haven't refunded the money. More run around. Unbelievable.

Celebrity Sexy Teeth WhitenerRebate

Finding an advertisment for teeth whitener online saying "As seen on Rachel Ray", I ordered a 30 day supply on April 16, 2009 offering a $50 rebate if form is mailed in with original packing slip. My credit card was immediately charged with $54.98 (4.99 S & H) with the phone [protected] IL behind the charge. I could not get the rebate form to download so called and a man by the name of Rick in Austin TX emailed it to me. Rebates were to be received 2 -3 weeks following. I filled it in immediately and mailed it on May 5 with the original packing slip to:
Free Insta-Rebate
C/O WellnessWatchersMD
366 Nassau Street
Princeton, NJ 08540

After not receiving the rebate by July 6, I called and was told they were behind and my file did indicate my rebate would be coming no later than July 15. I talked to Jennifer on extention 447 and she told me to call her back if I had not received it by then. I waited until July 22 or 23 and called back. They would not put me through to Jennifer and the one I talked to said they would be sending checks out rather than crediting my card. Today, August 3, I called again and they just put me on hold. I never got to speak with anyone. It has been almost 4 months and no rebate!! What a scam. The product did nothing to lighten my teeth and I cannot get my rebte!! What do I do now?

• Please call me at 1-866-956-2710 so I can fix this for you. My name is Charity, and my hours are 10am-6pm Central Standard Time. WellnessWatchersMD sent out over $1 million in rebate checks so far this year. That’s over 20, 000 checks. There were definitely some mistakes, and we’re trying to find everybody now. If you qualified and you still haven’t received your check, I’m authorized to send you one immediately.

Celebrity Sexy Teeth WhitenerFraudulent company

I searched on google.com to see what the best teeth whitener was out there, and the results came back with Celebrity Sexy Teeth in the search results. I clicked on the site that showed reviews for different teeth whiteners and this particular site said that Celebrity Teeth Whitener was the best.

The whitener comes in a small tube which is supposed to last you 30 days. When I pulled the applicator out of the bottle to apply the product to my teeth, the soft brush came off and dropped into the bottle. At that point I was no longer able to use the product.

Just recently, Celebrity Sexy Teeth charged my account for 29.95 which overdrew my bank account. They refunded that amount and then charged my same account 99.99 a few days later! Now I have 2 $35.00 charges on my account. Now I have to call them in the morning because they're now closed and ask them to refund my money. They most likely sent me new product in the mail and now I have to send it back to get the refund.

I can't stand sites like this. I wanted to try their product, and although I wasn't happy with it I wasn't going to ask them for money back. I was willing to take my chances. But no, they had to also find a way to scam me out of additional money and they know people will get their money back.

What I want to know is why are they purposely wasting people's time? I hope they are put out of business for this or at least stop tricking people into buying their product just so they can try to sneak an additional payment from their clients. If I am buying a product and without my knowledge I'm signing up to be scammed, it doesn't make me feel too good about that company.

Does anyone know who the owner is? Or where the office is? I'd like to personally return the product to them and tell them face to face how bad it is to do this to people. It's not right!

• Kr
    kriskwon Apr 25, 2009

I was to receive a $50 rebate for the tooth whitening product that I ordered from them. Not only did I not receive it - I cannot find any information on HOW TO find them
    Can any help?

• Pe
    Pete Sandoval Jun 21, 2009

I also did not get a $50.00 rebate from this Co.

• Bi
    Billie Sheerwood Aug 03, 2009

I have requested that sexy white teeth no longer be sent to me. I do not know how they got permission to continue sending this no good stuff to me anyway. I talked to someone previously and ask them not to send anymore or bill my card anymore and I receive another package of three in the mail Saturday, August 1, 2009. This is a scam and someone should do something about it or it is going to hurt your repution horribly. The next time they here from me will be thru my attorney and there better not be any charges on my card !!!1

• Wo
    woods Of Wisdom Feb 01, 2010

I went to the better business bureau and started a complaint. I put in this info for the company.

Celebrity White Teeth
    20100 S. Vermont Avenue
    Torrance, CA 90502

• Km
    kmedia Feb 08, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [email protected]/ 1-866-202-0846, Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener1 broken tube, 1 missing tube

I ordered the Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener, which works great. The trouble is with my first shipment in which 3 tubes are supposed to be shipped. I only received two tubes and one of those tubes had a broken applicator. I immediately wrote to the company on-line and told them what had happened. I received no email back from them. I think this is a shoddy way to do business and I want them to make it right.

Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener — $99.99 VIP charge to my card

I ordered a quantity of 1 Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener on or just before January 16, 2017. I looked at my...

Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitenerlying about price of product

Hello, my name is Jacqueline Nuttall and I just want to let you know that the company "Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener " is nothing but a fraud company. First of all they lie right off the bat about getting a free tube of toothpast. They claim you will receive a free tube of tooth-past and you will just have to pay the shipping and handeling and then when you fill out the order form on the inernet and by the time you click send you get a message that you agreed to pay $54.99 pluse a $29.99 a month VIP rewards program. After I saw that I tried to cancel my order it contuned to go through. I even went to my bank to try and cancel my order but they told me if I get remburrsed they need my old debit card number so I didn't cancel my card and just weeks later I checked my bank statements and I found out that $29.99 was taken from my account and I am so upset. I am not sure what I can do. I did checked the enternet and there seems to be a lot of bad complaints about this company. I will keep after them until I get my money! Thank you for this site which I am able to express myself. Jacqueline

Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitenersomeone help

They do not believe in the privacy act. Wellness watchers gives you the rebate that you do not get. they share it with walmart, visa, etc. they take money out of your account all the time. they said to go to this star and you will not have to pay the $50 that will be your rebate money that will pay for tour whitener, just pay shipping and handling then they TAKE OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT $54 THEN 99 THEN 199 AND UP UP UP.tHEN THEY MAKE YOU PAY $30 MONTHLY FOR THE WELLNESS WATCHER. WE ALL NEED TO PUSH THESE GUYS OUT OF HERE. LETS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF LETTING THEM ROB US. EMAIL ME @ [protected]@aol.comAND LETS SUE THEM EOR STEALING AND FRAUD Lets get an attorney

• Su
    susie Mar 17, 2009

The terms and conditions lists the membership to the Wellness MD and the VIP program. You need to send in the paper that came with your order as well as a rebate form that you find on the Wellness MD website. I called the Wellness center and was able to talk to a customer service rep. to cancel my memebership. You can also cancel it on their website.
    I was also able to cancel the VIP program by going to
    I haven't had any additional charges. I'm still waiting for my rebate check. Both the website and the customer service rep. told me it can take 4-6 weeks to recieve the rebate check. I'm just being patient. I'm sorry you have had problems.

• Ke
    Kenneth M Lisi Mar 27, 2009

I tried to cancel as they instuctured me to do and even after I used all cc # on all cards!I'm calling cc company to block any charges from them.

Celebrity Sexy Teeth WhitenerFraudulent Credit Card Charge

I ordered Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener for $49.99 and was billed by IOnline. However, some company called Wel WatchMD charged my bank account $29.95. When I called they told me that I was enrolled in some service they "provide" as a result of my purchasing the Teeth Whitener. I absolutely did NOT see that in the advertisement or when I paid for the Whitener. If I had I never would have made the purchase. The person I spoke to refused to credit my bank account. Therefore, I notified my bank to stop payment to Wel WatchMD.

For all reading this please know that Wel WatchMD IS A SCAM!!!