ATLANTIC CARGO DELIVERY INTERNATIONAL Complaints & Reviews

ATLANTIC CARGO DELIVERY INTERNATIONALmoney

Dear Sir/Madame:

Greetings from the Philippines!

This is the second time I am forwarding my complaint regarding the anomalous extortion of Atlantic Cargo Delivery International, that is the contracted agency for my employment documents from Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suite represented by Mr. Eric Sims, Mr. Mikhel Daniels and Mr. Chris David of Malaysia.

Some time in May of this year, I received confirmation from the Hotel that I am accepted as Admin Staff and that I have to start processing my requirements. It was only last July that they asked me to pay for the delivery of documents. I am very much willing to disclose and give to you all details of the persons and receipts of payment and tracking data of the documents allegedly in Malaysia.

I am very thankful that upon your acknowledgement of my 1st complaint, you have replied and informed that I everything is a lie and that there is no package due for delivery to me here in the Philippines.

Again, thank you and Best Regards!

Sincerely,
Giegie

ATLANTIC CARGO DELIVERY INTERNATIONALMY DOCUMENTS DELIVERY

my employer sent my confidential's documents from London to Philippines. But it was hold in Atlantic cargo delivery international in Malaysia.(LCDI KILA).for none paying security fee 803BGP.after i pay. ask me again 515BGP for the clearance and delivery fee. after i pay ask me again to pay for freight and demurrage fee. and my documents it deliver on the next flight.i thought its finish.now my documents still hold. cos want me to pay another charges 553 BGP for the consignee free handling and documents insurance fee. is it true?the receiver of my payments Mr CHRIS DAVID.pls help me. ms taurus

SAIED RAGAB Nov 01, 2012

MY FRIEND IN ENGLAND SENT TO ME GIFT FROM ENGLAND AND YOUR COMPANY STOPPED THE GIFT BECAUSE THE COMPANY FOUND MONEY INTHE GIFT I WANT TO ASK WHY YOU DIDNT SEND THE GIFT AND AFTER RECEIVE THE GIFT GET YOU YOUR MONEY

• Re
    Reply Team Nov 22, 2012

Hello

Send your Full Name, Address, Telephone Number and Winning Message you recieved to the surveillance unit on:

[email protected]

so as to enable them ascertain if you really won the Lottery and give you true information
    on how your winnings can be Collected.
    You Will also be Informed if the Winning Message you Recieved is a Fraud Notification

Congratulations