In September 2010 we rented an RV from Alldrive Canada and paid a £1000 security deposit on pickup. This was debited to our card. On our return they stated the security deposit would be credited back to the card in a couple of days. That was 10 weeks ago and still no sign of the refund despite repeated requests and emails. It now appears the company has ceased trading but re opened down the road - now trading as All West RV Rentals. They are still taking bookings from the Alldrive site but directing you to the new company. There have been a number of complaints on UK review sites about this companies recent behaviour and I suggest you give them a wide berth.
Alldrive Canada – complaints We are a franco-german couple who rented a camperhome from Alldrive...
I rented MotorHome and was charged a deposit of $1, 000. Upon my return of RV I was told that there is a Km charge and Cleaning Charge and Drain charge. I was told that they will refund back the reminder of $810.89 back to my credit card. I have not seen the refund yet. I have emailed them with no reply and I called them and left messages with no reply. I have documents from AllDrive Canada showing the refund of my deposit but they don't care. Please beware of the company they are very tricky people and only nice till you have already rented from them.
On thanksgiving weekend (the Canadian one) I rented a camperized van (Sprinter) from Alldrive in Calgary. The car had major issues, including safety, and ii was not under proper conditions for the rental. The problems with the rv were:
- sliding door was not opening from the inside, the only way out of the van was through the driver and passenger doors.
- the pump that removes gray water and sewage was not functioning
- gray water tank was full and there was not way to empty it.
- washroom was dirty ( I found three uses soaps in it and sheet in the vase)
- the engine had a constant warning about something wrong with the oil (I checked the level and it seemed OK).
Staff was rude, non responsive to my complaints upon return.
STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE!