• Jf
    JforJules Aug 30, 2009

I ordered a face cream seen on "oprah" - ordered it be phone. they offerred me this "anti-aging pill" for 99 cents; I told them absolutely no, I did not want it, do not send it. they sent me two boxes of it. when the boxes arrived, I couldn't tell what they were without opening. the brochure inside said nothing about any further charges. I assumed I had only lost 99 cents for each box. however, they charged my debit card for $87.13! I called the number in brochure to demand my money back. I canceled both orders as they instructed. however, they claimed I placed two separate orders and I should've canceled sooner. (how could I have known that??) they gave me an "rma #" & said to mail the box I was charged for, to hollywood, fl. & I would receive by money back 5 days after they received it. I sent it immediately, priority u. s. mail, with signature confirmation. still no refund. I called again in about 2-3 weeks, again, they said to wait 5 days for a refund. that time has again passed, still no refund! they claim to have a "live chat" website, which apparently isn't working, or may not even exist. I have no reason to trust them. since I ordered the face cream and reservatrol got my debit card number, numerous charges have been taken from my account - over $150 worth of stuff I did not order and have never even heard of. I had to cancel my debit card! I desparately need my money back a/s/a/p!!! are you able to help? any suggestions? thank you - julie ludwig - phone [protected]

• Bi
    Big Davey Aug 30, 2009

I also wanted to post a link to an article about resveratrol and a suit that oprah is filing against them for using her name illegally to endorse this product.

"oprah winfrey sues resveratrol seller
    Oprah winfrey's company harpo has filed suit against fwm labs for allegedly misleading consumers to think she endorsed their supposed anti-aging products"

Http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/aug2009/db20090820_480635.htm?campaign_id=rss_topstories

• Bi
    Big Davey Aug 30, 2009

I had ordered the resveratrol ultra free trial for.99 and without my consent was charged $87.13 to my credit card for that free trial. I had called them numerous times and was "disconnected" and also told time and again I would receive a refund to my credit card which, of course never happened. I finally filed a dispute with my credit card company. my credit card company called them with me on the line and they still did not issue the credit as promised.in the end, I won my money back through the help of my credit card company.

Stay away from these people! this is a total scam! I was even charged overseas charges on my credit card, even though they state they are in fl.

If you've been scammed, try to file a dispute of the charge with your credit card company and you may get your money back as I finally did.

• Ar
    Arlene A. Baldino Aug 30, 2009

I ordered free trial on line, during transaction, I hit cancel after reading that my credit card was not protected. I still received trial bottle & was charged $.99 for delivery. I thought that was the end of it but I just got another bottle & charges of: $87.13, $135.30, $1.95, $2.00 & $83.18 to my capital one credit card. outrageous fraud!!!

• St
    STEVE T Aug 29, 2009

Not for this company "at all" but, yes it does state that they will scam on you if you let them, on their disclaimer or notes — if clicked on will take you to another page - clue? if it looks to good ta be true, a it probly is — but yes its true they are slime sucking vapires n should be banished from the world but as long as they get 1 out of a 100 people to buy into their scam they will contiue — note ; read n click on everything before buying — steve t

• Cu
    CustomerServiceDept Aug 29, 2009

I am sorry sir/mam but we will not be refunding you. Please read the terms before you agree to give your credit card information out. Have a good day.

• Fv
    fvito Aug 29, 2009

What a scam, I odered the "free" 99 cent trial and keep getting billed for $87.13, there is no disclaimer or notification on the order page about future shipments, stay away from this

• Ru
    RustyTinCan Aug 28, 2009

The reservatrol "free 30 day trial order" is a scam! the company behind the # thieves is fwn labs operating out of 3007 green street, hollywood, fl33020.
    Total scam - they charge you the $.99 for shipping and then charge your account$49.95 for other items that you did not order! and, forget any refund!!! they will gladly cancel your account, but you will never receive a refund.

I contacted the attorney generals ofice and was told the federal government is investigating fwm (and associated liars and thieves) now!

If you are careless enough to call one of these rotten thieves, you may note they tell you "this call may be recorded..." and guess what: that means they have given you consent to record the call also. and be sure to record it!

I recorded the calls I made to them and the recordings are now in the hands of the federal government and may be used to help convict these rotton # and anyone who works for them and was recorded making the false representations.

There was a newscast from a tv station in broward county where they tried to get comments from some of the sh*heads that work at the fwm call center in hollywood, fl, and the workers just ran as fast as they could to get inside the building. what the workers (or co-conspiritors) failed to think about was that when they left at night, they and their vehicles were photographed.

I guess they need to be told: "we know who you are and where you live!"

The thing to watch out for is this:

If anyone says they will send you a "free trial" and you only have to pay the shipping, they are probably (99.9%) liars and thieves just like fwn labs has proven to be.

Do not accept any "trial" offers.
    if you do, you are "on their hook"!

• Us
    usascholar Aug 28, 2009

I have read through most of the complaints, and because of this I am letting folks know how to cancel the shipments in an open forum:

The link below shows you the information to cancel this if you are one of those folks that tried the "Free Trial" and now want to cancel the recurring $87.13 monthly payments:

By the way, if you are customer in California (which I am not). You can start a class action lawsuit against the company because their "Resveratrol Ultra" label shows the picture of grapes, however their are no grapes as part of the ingredients of this product.

See This Gerber Lawsuit As An example of Winning:

By winning a class action lawsuit, you would be able to help all the California customers dupt by this company.

You can also ask Kimberly or any other UCL lawyer about this type of lawsuit:

No I am not related to these people, they are simply what I would do if I lived in California.

• Ta
    Tammy Purvis Aug 28, 2009

I have all of the same problems. They miss represent themselves and the free gift is not free at all. I ordered the first week in July and my c/c was charged for the free product the next week for $45.95. Then the next week I was charged for the resveratrol $87.13. This is a big scam not only do they not put a 15 day disclaimer for the trial of resveratrol where is is seenbut, all of the phone numbers I have for them are never answered by a person so that you can cancel your order in a timely fashion. All these numbers klead to the same results holding with never a person pick up or holding and then cutting you off. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]. /They givwe a web site in one of the recording but last week 8/21/09 ther was no such web site. Today I went on line looking for it and it came up(8/28/09) The trick is you have to have a order number or account number. Unfortunatley you never get one. The only thing that comes in the box is the product and a brochure with none of the above on it. So far I've have logged complaints here, on an inverstigative forum on line, The BetterBusiness Buearu, The postal system for mail fraud and The attorny General. Befor I could stop them I was charged at least $300.oo. I hope one of these places can help stop these people.

business for years?? Aug 27, 2009

I also ordered the trial and the site I was on said 30 day trial.. Saved it to my favorites so I could get back to it for any proofs if needed !! and some one changed the site ! So now I have no proof!! Never got the product!! terms and conditions I printed out states they go from time of the expected delivery date!! And they only gave me 15 days actually started pending sooner! My US Bank makes you file fraud which means account stays negative until all is proven while they keep adding on charges daily!!! I tried a few times to call the company all I ever got was messed up recordings !!!

• Lr
    lranger Aug 27, 2009

I ordered a free trial bottle of Resveratrol Ultra for a $1.95 shipping charge.
    My Visa card was charged for two new orders I did not request.
    One charge was $87.13 and the other was $83.18.
    When I called their phone number I was directed to go on-line to www.assistmyorder.com to
    discuss the issue. There is no reference to Resveratrol Ultra on that website.
    These people are ripping off hundreds of unwary consumers as evidenced by other complaints listed on this site.

• Fi
    Finally found a person! Aug 26, 2009

I ordered this "so called" free trial. Ok, so I had to pay a few bucks for it. But then, you read the fine print that says you have to call and cancel within 15 days to cancel order. no one answers the phone. You can't even get thru to anyone on the support number.
    BUT---- People I have some info for you! Here is a phone number you can call and actually speak to a person. After being frustrated, I called my bank and the only real way out of all of this is to cancel your credit/bank card. That stops the automatic withdrawals. But-- here is the phone number the company provides to the bank- [protected]. Do not give them your credit card number again. Maybe only the last 4 numbers, but we told them you already have the credit card number !! I actually spoke to a "non american" man who canceled my order! And gave me a cancellation number! Call now so you do not get charged with these bogus charges for a product that does not work!

• En
    Entropy Aug 26, 2009

Thank you for these postings on Resveratrol Ultra. I signed up for the "Trial" offer as well. I then checked my credit card statement and discovered that I had been charged $87!

I immediately called the Customer Support number. I was on hold for over ten minutes but was able to talk with a woman who was very helpful in my closing my order!

• Mo
    Monika5374 Aug 26, 2009

I would like to add that the RMA which they demand must be on the box when returned for a refund IS ALREADY ON THE BOX. after spending 2 hours on the phone with these people, they finally decided to give me the RMA to get my full refund of $87.13 Ha!, the number is already on the box after: Resveratrol Ultra Me / [protected]...
    You too can send these back with the RMA number already on the box for a refund. Hmmmmm, let's see if it works...

• Ju
    Judy Leach Aug 26, 2009

I also was charged for my "free" trial...then sent and charged again. When calling the service number after waiting for quite a while, the phone was picked up, some one said hello then hung up.
    Does smell of scam.

• Da
    Darlene Valliere Aug 25, 2009

I ordered trial offer and was sent an empty box.

• Mc
    McPherson Aug 25, 2009

I ordered resveratrol for my husband thinking it would be safe because of the money back guarantee, boy was I wrong!!! they shipped it to me so that we only had 2 days to try it before the 14 days trial period were over. so much for the free trial period! they immediately charged the full amount to our card but we didn't know it because hardly ever use the mc and I mistakenly check the amx and when I didn't see the charge thought is was all good. my husband decided he didn't think it was helping so I called to cancel and got an answering machine so I left a message thinking it was taken care of. wrong! then shortly there after we recieved another package in the mail from them I called again several times to ask why they sent us more because I had canceled it. they said they never got the message and when I looked it up on our credit card statement they had charged us 2 other full payments. I explain I had only recieved one not two and they basically said too bad! I asked to see find out when this other shipment had been sent and they said they couldn't give me that info. what? I called the post office and they can't help me find the package without the tracking number and date it was mailed. I called my bank and disputed the charges and mailed back the resveratrol. they told me I will not be refunded for the package I never recieved and for the shipping on the 3rd package. this company is dishonest! I am still waiting to find out if they have credited me for the one I mailed back! do not order from them!

• Jy
    JYOUNG09 Aug 25, 2009

This company has double charged my account even after I called and cancelled my order (the trial!) you cannot get through to person and when you do, they hang up or place you back on hold. the automated cancellation, they do not honor it appears either as I cancelled the very first day with a person then followed up the next day with the automated system and then again two days later. all within the 15-day trial period.

My bank has informed me that they are disputing this company with other customers as well.

In the meantime, this fraud outfit has now charged me on the 10th and then again on the 20th for $83.17!

What recourse do we have when this company fails to abide by their own terms and conditions?

I hope you will respond and provide some insight on how to punish this organization.

• Mo
    Monika5374 Aug 25, 2009

With in the 15 days from the day I ordered my so called free trial, I tried to cancell my order of resveratrol but I couldn't get through to anyone. the phone numbers didn't work, the website didn't work etc.
    I decided to keep trying and take more time to research and find a way to conduct a live chat and or a phone conversation with some who might be able to give me a refund... hopefully, this can work for you too.
    Try going to
    Https://www.myordersupport.com/secure/members/
    You can also try calling [protected] I would do both ad infinitum.
    If you are lucky and get through. try this
    1. get a cancellation number for the account...
    2. get an account or original order number!!!
    3. demand an rma number for each of the unauthorized bottles sent to you and charged to your account!
    4. if you end up having a live chat, copy and past all of it for your records.
    5. inform the person with whom you speak that you are recording the conversation and keep that for your records. get the persons name and i. d. number.
    Let's hope I can actually get the money return to my account.

• Fi
    Fitch Aug 24, 2009

Me too.! How do we get them to stop???

sandy g johnson Aug 24, 2009

I previously sent a complaint about unauthorized charge. I looked at ALL the complaints...just like mine. Gee Maybe Oprah, Dr. Oz, 60 minutes and B. Walters should re-emburse us all. Perhaps they wre all getting a cut of the profits!!!

bunn51 Aug 24, 2009

[email protected] I also never received any product from them and it has been over a month. anyone have any ideas on how to get my money back.

bunn51 Aug 24, 2009

i also went on line to order rezveratrol for 2.98. after ordering i found out this company is screwing alot of people. i now have a 89.67 charge on my credit card. after reading other postings some people are being charges this amount every month. it's rediculous and i don't understand why this company is not being investigated. i tried calling their toll free number many times and was only put on hold forever. i also e-mailed many times with no reply. [email protected]

sandy g johnson Aug 24, 2009

Sent for one month supply of resveratrol Ultral -a special for $1.95 and another month for $2.00 on the same day. I was then charged again for $1.95. and $2.00 so I was charged twic. Now I am receiving charges for $83.18. which I did not authorize. called the customer Service line and received no help at all. It kept repeating the options even when you pushed an option and to talk to a live person...they never got on the line. The original order was for the $1.95 and $2.00 orders. 2 bottles. There is no order informaton with the bottle I did get. Just a copy of an ad and a phone number that is of no use. I wanted to cancel it since I never authorized auto payments from my card !!!

• Si
    Siskmo Aug 24, 2009

I got this email from them:
    This confirms that a transaction for the amount of $87.13 has been refunded and should appear on your bank statement in 5 to 7 business days.
    WhooHoo!

• To
    Torked off Aug 23, 2009

Did not finish online transaction for Resveratrol Ultra. When got to contract part (fine print) stating you are purchasing one bottle every day I back out of transaction without hitting the subit button. I was charged 99 cents. I was called by fraud department of credit card and warned about the charge. I had them stop charge. Week and half later I receive bottle of Resveratrol Ultra on the 17th of August and on the 24th receive new charge on credit card. Called to cancel. Resveratrol Ultra will not let you cancel and will not give refunds. After rasing huge stink they say you have to receive it and then return it. When I explained that this was fraud and the transaction was not completed they gave me a return number to send product back. I have talked with Attorney General's office you can turn them into your state Attoryney General's Office, Cosumer Fraud Deptartment and the fraud departments for credit cards. If enough people complain maybe these people will get shut down.

• Wo
    Worried Boy Aug 22, 2009

Can you please assist me in protecting myself from credit card charges by this company? They took nearly two weeks getting my "free" sample to me. Crazy thing is, that two-week period is deemed by them as the "free trial period, " after which they may charge new shipments to my credit card.
    I used their "www.assistmyorder" site, but my McAfee security system intruded, informing me that this site may be trying to illicitly request my credit card information.
    Now I am worried. I believe I already have an excessive charge on my credit card, a charge I cannot track down till business hours two days from now. By that time, who knows what more may transpire.
    Thank you for any help you can give me.
    Jim Carlson

• Su
    Susan Kelly Aug 22, 2009

When I ordered the free sample I received a call the next day trying to get an agreement for automatic shipping.
    I told them I could not afford automatic shipping and did not agree to the shipments. I also stated if that was a requirement for the free sample to cancel the free shipment. They said it was not. They have been sending the shipments any way. No information is available to cancel the shipping. I took the last two shipments to the post office to make out a refusal to accept shipment and I was told that there is no such thing. The price of each 60 capsule one month supply is $89.00. This is causing overdrafts in my account. and must be stopped. I need a phone # to cancel these shipments and I need for the company to send labels to return the last two shipments which have not been opened.

• Li
    Litho50 Aug 21, 2009

Be sure to keep a close watch on your credit card. after reveratrol ultra charged my credit card I began getting charges from weird companies that I had never heard of. some were for $0.99 and up to over $8.00. I contacted one of these places on the internet. they were some place that sells vector images. of course they immediately credited my card. I have no reason to have ever bought anything from the odd ball places. also the reservatrol ultra will charge your card every month for $87.00 and they will use a different name each month. I think they sold my credit card number to the odd ball places that were charging.99 to 8.00 each month. I had to change my credit card number.
    I'd like to get this warning out to everyone.

• Ir
    iri Aug 20, 2009

I ordered a 14 day freel tial of Pliatrol on 7/30/09, it was shipped on 8/4/2009 and received on 8/20/09. What happened to the 14 day trial period? I called to cancel and told them they had better not charge me for the $99.99 a month they normally charge as per their advertisement. Half way through my conversation, the "gentleman" hung up on me. I sent two e-mails, the first cancelling my "account" and the second reequesting a return number to be used so that I can return the product. So far I have not had any response. I also told them I would oppose any charges they tried to make on my charge card. What a scam...

8/20/09

notsostupid7 Aug 20, 2009

Called the 800 number to cancel my account and after waiting 10 minutes the rep heard "cancel" and I was put right back on hold. another 10 minutes, another rep and got "disconnected". called again, waited another 10 minutes and wasn't even allowed to finish my sentence. they heard "cancel" and I was put back on "hold". called my credit card company and changed my credit card number!! try hanging up on that!!! call your credit card company first! don't waste your time with this company's shady practices.

• Scam! scam! times one billion!!

I did the same as everyone else out there. signed up for my free trial 99 cents. just checked my cc account and was charged $87.13!!!
    Cancelled my cc!
    Tell everyone-don't do buy into it!!!
    Class action suit someone-please!

Though "they" touted look younger, after dealing with this I believe I have aged!

• Tc
    TCP Aug 20, 2009

I ordered the .99 sample and did not receive it for 2 weeks. Meanwhile I was charged $87.13 and several rate exchange charges ranging from .01 to 2.00. I called and was on the phone for 2 hours before I finally got a person. She told me to return the bottle for a full refund which I did and I got a return receipt from the postal service.

Now several days later I have yet to be refunded and received another package. This is a scam. Do not use this site. It is a nightmare. I am now working with my bank to recoup the charges and have canceled my debit card.

It may take over 60 days to receive a credit it I receive it at all.

No legitamate company behaves in this way.

• Re
    resveratrolconsumerfraud Aug 20, 2009

I signed up for a free trial offer with no details on what I sent in. I received the free bottle also with no terms and conditions. 14 days later they chared the full amount $87.13. they then continued to send bottles monthly with a charge. when I called the number that was on my billing statement, they informed me they did not have me in their records. when I insisted on action they gave me a fax number where I requested my account to be cancelled and that I wanted to return all unused product for a refund. they did not respond. I continued to call the other number until I miracoulously existed. eventually they cancelled my account but still would not refund me for all product. why a consumer in america should ever have to go through an ordeal like this is pure insanity!!!

SAORAH1 Aug 18, 2009

Do not order from this company! the free trial is not free and you will be charged before you get the product and then never be able to talk to them or get them at "www.myordersupport.com" they know they are a scam and will resurface under various names. the product is under various names for "resveratrol" as seen on tv news programs such as "barbara walters, oprah, dr. oz" - all are not affiliated with this scam.

• Ph
    philtransit Aug 17, 2009

Tried trial sample, sent bill for unauthorized charges. Will not answer phones.

• S4
    s45 Aug 17, 2009

I ordered from their website 4/09. I did not think the order went through, had trouble with their website. I have never received any e-mail or any other confirmation from the company that they received my order. on 7/30/09, a charge of $87.13 appeared on my credit card from them. I called the number and waited 45 minutes before I could get anyone, and then could not understand half of what they were saying. they were supposed to send me the product, so I could then return it for my refund. I have not received anything from this company product wise ever! I just called again, and I am supposed to wait again for the product. no tracking numbers, nothing. when I get the product, if I ever do, I have to call back to an rma# for return. I have put in a complaint to the bbb of florida, and I am waiting to hear what the response is. the bbb submitted the complaint to the company. meanwhile, I am out my money for god knows how long. never, ever buy anything from this company. I am contacting the florida attorney general's office also to lodge a complaint.

• Al
    ALICIA A. Aug 17, 2009

I have the same problem, this company rainforestberry phone [protected]
    Nutrition basics 7614 arvilla 877-7
    Topbody cleanse [protected] cy
    Detoxcleanse [protected]
    Web supplements 7614 arvilla avenue 877-83
    They are the same company stealing the money to everybody, they are robers, thief, burglar.
    They offer a free trial, and just have to pay shipping and handling, and a week later they charge to my account in the bank $89.31 for one product that I am not order, and $87.13 for another product that I am not order and they charge to the bank twice.
    Please, is time that somebody investigate to this people saying that is a company.
    I call, star talking and they hang up, I call many time, have the same recorder and I select customer service and wait for more than 20 minutes, finally they answer and when I star explain that I haven't order nothing, they hang up on me.

Please somebody have to do something

Jandrso Aug 16, 2009

What was supposed to be 99cents has turned into $180.19 for 1-60 capsule bottle. Thank God I checked my card for recent charges. Who knows where they would stop--probably when they had maxed out the card. I cannot beleive Dr. Oz, Oprah Winfrey and Barbara Walters are touting this scam!!! They should check things out before telling everyone how good it is. That's why I suckered for it--if Oz, Winfrey and Walters were saying its O.K. then that must be gospel. Nothing could be further from the truth. They (the Resveratrol people) will not answer their phone. I've been scammed!