Resveratrol Ultrarefusal to reverse credit card charge

Do not order from this company!!

Repeat do not deal with these people!!

Placed order for free-trial of resveratrol ultra on april 12
Received order april 17 - on arpil 30 spoke with foie to register dissatisfaction with the product and requested reversal of credit card charge of $87.83.

May 1 spoke with frank requesting address to return product and he stated it was not longer necessary to send the product back but I was to call back in 3 days. Gave me confirmation #736-879

May 6 spoke wih joan edwards and she refuses to reverse the charges because the product wasn't returned within 15 days from the date of the order even though I didn't receive it for 5 days.

This is a scam to get $87.83 from everyone who uses their free-trial offer.

Jaquita Bishop Apr 21, 2009

I read info but did NOT order product. No way to contact company.
    Order sent...$89.13

• To
    Tom Byrge Apr 28, 2009

I went on line and ordered the ultra cleanse product 04-13-2009.
    I recieved the product 04-20-2009, I did not agree to purchase any more of the product. resveratrol ultra on 04-27-2009 took 87.13 out of my checking account. un authorized. I tried to called the customer service department starting04-24-2009 to tell them about the late deliverly and to make sure I did not get anymore of the product, the phone line was always busy, I
    Called the number that was on the bottle of pills, [protected] were it states for information or to tell about a reaction.
    I looked on the internet to find another phone number on 04-28-2009 I called and talked to a lady by thr name of foie she cancelled the subscription that I did not order and was rude to me when I ask for a refund.
    I do not care if this product would make you live 50 years longer and in good health. I think it is a scam, and dr. oz is part of it I do not care if oprah had him on her show she should of check the complaints about his company they are all the same, so who is right? dr. oz's company is a rip off.
    I am turning this incident over to my banks fraud department, and we will go from there.

• J3
    J31 May 04, 2009

Buyer beware!!! ordered product on 4-16 and cancelled on 5-01 on the 15 day of my free trial, or so I thought. days start counting on the day you order. the product may work if used over a long period of time, but I saw no results in 15 days. if you do decide to use their free trial, I would take out 30 pills as soon as you receive the product, call and cancel the same day you receive it and mail it back asap.

Sandyf May 04, 2009

I received what I thought was a "free" sample. there were no instructions with the bottle of pills or directions for sending them back. when I received another shipment, I called the number on the bottle and was told they don't send instructions because they are "clearly" stated in the terms and conditions on the website. they did stop the future orders, but meanwhile there are now two charges for $87 on my credit card. they said they would elevate my request for refund and I should hear in 2 to 3 days. if I do not receive a refund, I will contact the attorney general's office in my state (south dakota) to see about having this company barred from further advertising. I will never order a "free trial" of anything again. if the product is so good, why do they need to trick people into trying it?

• Ca
    Catherine May 05, 2009

They didn't send a copy of terms with product, so I didn't realize I only had 15 days to stop them from taking money out of my account. I haven't taken all of the pills, but I can't get my money back. I told customer service that the pills caused me to have headaches. they only said have a good day.

jane May 06, 2009

I ordered my free product and was not told that it was 15 days from day ordered. My credit card was charged $88.00 when I called I was told the cancelation was to late that it was from the day I placed the order. That is no where and I didn't see anything that said I would be charged $88.00. When my package came there was nothing inside giving me any information. I believe this is a scam to get your credit card information so they can bill you what they want. I was also told that if I would purchase again he would give it to me for $40.002

• Ly
    lynn welfare May 09, 2009

I bought a trial bottle of resveratrol ultra for $3.95 for shipping. I didn[t read anywhere that you had a certain amount of time to cancel the trial bottle or you would be charged $87.13 for that bottle. it took at least a week to get the bottle and how would you know in less than a week if the product would work. I think this is a scam.

Lynn welfare

• Le
    Lesson Learned May 10, 2009

I ordered the free trial on 4/17/09. the following week I tried unsuccessfully to contact the company to cancel my trial. I was continually unable to reach them and then was out of the country the following week. upon my return, I realized that they drafted my account for $87.13 - per their terms and conditions. I finally reached someone on sunday, 5/10/09 and was told that because I was unable to comply with their terms and conditions (not sure why it's my fault their lines were busy) they could not offer a refund. i'm stuck with the $87.13 as well as bank fees incurred due to the unexpected hit on my account. skip this product and this shady company.

• Em
    eml5270 May 10, 2009

I got the same run around also. it is the biggest scam. you would think that the government would be policing scams like this.

• Ta
    Taken for a ride May 11, 2009

I ordered 4/18/09 and cancelled 04/22/09. may 6 a charge of $87.13 was deducted from my bank. I called and "tried" to tell them I never received the product to even get the free trial period, and to inform them I cancelled this on 4/22/09. they consistantly tried to tell me per their records this was the first time I had phoned them, not. I was told to call them back 2-3 days later to find out the status of my refund. this information was given to me by a supervisor by the name of "jane". very uncooperative, insisted they were right and I was wrong. 'their website is nothing more than a scam" buyer beware!!!

Jay alex May 11, 2009

Well, I ordered this stuff because the website stated that I would only be charged for the $3.95 shipping and handling for a free 30-day supply. after attempting to order the first time with out success (the web site encountered a problem), I attempted to place another order. as you would guess, I ended up placing two orders.

The product arrived within 4 days. much to my surprise. what I didn't realized was that my account was charged 16 days later for $87.13. twice!!!
    Whf! what is this $87.13. oh the cost of this stuff.??? this information is not apparent on the website because it is well hidden. you can find this information under the terms and condition section. the terms are indicated that if you order you are agreeing to one month supply and enrollment in autoship program. it states that your account will be charged the "low" price of $87.13 plust $3.95 s&h at the end of your 15 day trial. you have to call before the end of your 15 day trail and return the unused protion to not be bill any further. however, if you call after the 15 days you are basically stuck. what they do not tell you is that your 15 days started the day you order. now if you are unsatified with your product after you get it, you may return the stuff within 15 days from the date it was shipped in order to receive a refund. however, you must call and optain a return merchandize authorization (rma) number? what! when I called the [protected] number, guess what... I was informed I didn't need a rma number. I asked for a supervisor, who informed me that they would escalate my complaint and process a refund. question? don't I need to return the product for a refund?
    These people are clearly operating a business to catch people who are not really reading the fine print. yes, I fell for the $3.95 shipping. and you know what?... you will be charged the $3.95 every time they ship to you with the charge of $87.13 for the pills. omg!!!

My advice if you choose to cancel.
    1. do so immediately either when the product arrives or when you notice the charge to your account. essentially, before 15 days has passed from the date you order.
    2. cancel your debit card or report you credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges.
    3. return the stuff. you have 15 days from the date it was shipped to obtain a refund as they state in their refund and exchange policy. so if you call find out what day it shipped. chances are you are within the 15 days still. watch out for the operators they will tell you to keep the stuff. yeah right! and they will not give you a refund merchandise authorization number. so mail it back with a tracking number from either the post office or ups.
    4. if you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to puritian pride vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! and it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. that's what i'm talking about!

I bet if oprah and dr. oz knew that they were being linked to such a scam based business such as fwm laboratories. maybe all of us who have been duped should send an email to oprah and dr. oz and let our voices be heard!

Jay alex May 11, 2009

Here's how i'm solving this. you can read my complaint under jay alex.
    My advice if you choose to cancel.
    2. cancel your debit card or report your credit card stolen and get a new card immediately to avoid future charges. place a fraud complaint with your bank or credit card.
    4. if you do call be sure to get the full name of the person you are speaking too. I believe these calls are outsourced to india. no offense. because the people you talk to have accents and american names like mary daniels, justin anderson. be sure to get a confirmation number of the cancellation. this is important info to give to your banks or credit card fraud dept. also kept the email confirmation form the company that was sent to your email. documentation goes a long way to getting your money back.
    Lastly...
    5. if you are truly interested in using this stuff, go to puritian pride vitamins, they have the stuff as well and great offers like buy two and get three free! and it is cheaper and they won't continue to bill you. that's what i'm talking about!

• Ca
    Candy May 11, 2009

Sent for free sample. received on may 1. on may 10, my credit card was charged $83.00 with out my authorzation. I called and told them that I wanted the charged removed and they said that the product was on its way. you don't have 15 days to cancel because by the time its shipped and received 7-10 day is gone already. so how are you suppose to try product return and not get charged? its not possible. welcome to a another scam job. I contact my bank and they will go after them I will not except product when delivered. don't you like that they have no website. I wonder if dr. oz even knows that they are using his name?

• Fe
    Fed up May 13, 2009

Well, add me to the "stupid" list. Ordered on 4/17, received 7 days later, canceled on 5/4, credit card charged 87.13. No refund as I didn't cancel within the alloted time since the company counts the 14 days from date of order not date of receipt. What a rip-off. Shame on you Dr. Oz for letting these crooks use your name.

• Cl
    Clement May 14, 2009

I ordered this "free sample" & was later billed for $87.13. it seems that I had to return this so called free sample in 15 days. of course, it doesn't say that on the page where you send for your free sample. it states very clearly that "satisfaction is guaranteed". stay away from this fraudulent company!!!

• In
    Insensed May 15, 2009

Signed up for free sample and ended up with an almost $90 charge for a product I never even opened. they claim there were terms and conditions on the web site and there might have been but they were certainly not highlighted. they were rude aggressive and not at all interested in satisfying my lack of intention to sign on with them. they need a class action suit for sure!!! who wants to start it???

• Di
    discouraged May 15, 2009

I enrolled in the 15 day trial on 4/29.. I just recieved this product on 5/9/2009. I called today 5/15 to cancel and they stated I was too late and that even though I have 3 weeks worth left, I would not get a refund on this product. on the website, it is 15 day trial and satisfaction guaranteed. I ended up putting a complaint in with bbb.org. I will check the bbb.org from now on before ordering online. I am also going to my credit card company and issuing a complaint with them about this vendor.

• Te
    Tess May 15, 2009

It was advertised on 60 minutes - it had to be legit!! What a joke. I found out that the 15 days started at the time of order when a cs rep called and informed me I only had a few days left. I hadn't even gotten the product. I have a order conformation for the resveratrol product, that's all. My debit card was billed 39.95 for some Pure Berry Max, and their cs rep said it was ordered at the same time, but not cancelled. This company has charged my debit card for unauthorized charges & my concerns has a high priority to be resolved. The refund dept can't accept direct calls and the cs rep can't transfer. What a rip off. I hope that some one likes the Pure Berry Max, because I've never received it. The name of the company should be lies and deceiption.
    s

• We
    wendy May 16, 2009

I came close to ordering this product. I'm glad to have come across these complaints, so I now can avoid getting scammed also.
    Wendy

Jan May 18, 2009

This will be my 5th attempt to reach you by phone. you continue to put me on hold and never answer my phone call it is now 12:45 and I am hanging up for the 5th time, after holding for 19 minutes I am tired of holding the number I have called is [protected], I will try the number [protected] and see what happens while I continue to write. the bank is the one that warned me about you going to charge me and advise me to cancel my membership. but how can I do that if you never answer the phone. well, let it be known that I have cancelled my membership. I can not believe that you are running your business this way. I finally hung up on the other line, after 10 minutes. I will be making a complaint with the better business bureau. your company is riduclious.

• Th
    The Wary Consumer May 19, 2009

Beware of piggyback sales! 39.95 for wrinkle cream I didn't know I was getting. you must call to cancel this
    Hidden subscription or get billed every month (checkcard cycle berry) along with 87 and change!

• Ro
    Ros May 20, 2009

I don't know about anyone else but, the advertisement had no 14 day trial offer. the only catch was to send in $3.95 on your credit card.
    When the pills arrived there was no further info. it was a little odd to me, no ad to buy more if I want to?
    At approxiamately 3:45 am less than 14 days than it's arrival, a co. called extreme reservation charged my account for $87.
    I looked them up on line and found all these complaints. I also called them just to have them refuse my credit even after I let them know it made me sick and there was no return address.
    I also asked them if they knew extreme reservation and they replied no and they are swm - reservatrol ultra... big question!!!

• St
    Stacy Howell May 22, 2009

I received a 2nd bottle that I did not request and the company will not answer the phone number provided. I have to have a RMA number to return anything or they wil not accept the package. SCAM

• Ge
    GETSMART May 22, 2009

Beware, everything they are saying is true. this is the ultimate scam and i'm sorry I didn't read anything about it before I ordered it.
    What I did was immediately cancel my debit card before they were able to deduct the $87.00 from my account. "I haven't even received the product yet, but something just didn't feel right!. I attempted to call the 1-800 #, but all you get is put on eternal hold... scamsacm> don't do it!!!

• H3
    h3mrv May 23, 2009

This scam outfit put a charge to my credit card without my authorization. My credit card company called otherwise I wouldn't have known

• Mi
    Michele May 24, 2009

Thank you for posting this. I almost ordered it but now I have decided to order a similar product at 500 mg through eBay. That way the price won't jump and there will be no recurring charges PLUS I can use PayPal and not my credit card to purchase it. Thanks for the heads up on this one!!

• Vs
    vsmith May 25, 2009

i ordered free trial for .99 charge for shipping and handling, rec'd product, then 17 days later they charged my account 87.13. I called to cancel this charge because i did not authorize this charge, they say they cannot refund my money but could cancel my subscription, i never had a subscription to begin with!!! This is a scam. I will report this to my bank. I offered to send the 15 day free trial back, they said they still will not refund my money.

• De
    Denver comsumer May 25, 2009

I ordered a trial order from this company and was charged $3.96 shipping/handling on my credit card 4/20. I never received any product. on 5/6 I was charged 87.13 on my credit card and again on 5/20 a charge of 87.14 on my credit card. and, I still had not received any product. I called the customer service department on 5/25 and the rep argued with my that I had received the product on xx date. I told him, I think his name was john but he was difficult to understand, that I had not received the product and wanted a full refund and to cancel any further shipments effective immediately. he continue to tell me that I had received the product and that I needed to call or go to my postal office!!! and then proceeded to offer me a discounted rate moving forward!! after about a 15 minute intense debate with this man, I hung up in frustration!! this is awful!! and should be a crime!!! it is a crime! I am going to also investigate my rights to file criminal charges!! this operation needs to be shut down!!

• Ci
    Cira G May 26, 2009

On may 18, 2009, I returned to resveratrol ultra, a bottle of reseveratrol, manufactured by fwm laboratories, which I never ordered. since these people purposely did not include a packing or any information with regards to my account, I had no alternative but write a letter disputing the charges, if any, and returned the merchandise to the hollywood, florida shipping address. on may 1st they charged approximately $87.00 to my credit. today, I found that my credit card has a new pending charge from fwm laboratories for the same amount. I must assume this charge is for a bottle of a different diet pill. I am disputing both charges with my credit card company, bank of america. please be aware that all this began after they advertised a bottle of reveratrol free of charge with only shipping charges. this company is nothing but a scam.

• Su
    Suzanne Blevins May 26, 2009

Due to cancer of the throat (having a larengectomy) I cannot take these capsules.. Please do not make it hard for me to not receive anymore. I will pay postage on these, but I cannot mail them back and I do not want any more. I appreciate your understanding and hope you will acknowledge getting this email. I am very sorry. Please understand. Suzanne Blevins, [protected]@Bellsouth.net

• Pu
    pupukea May 26, 2009

I received a trial order of this product, but have been unable to reach any on. I have called the number on the bottle which is [protected]
    However, I was left on hold for 20 minutes 4 days in a row and finally hvae given up.

I then looked up Resveratrol Ultra on google and called that number [protected]. When I finally reached someone and
    explained that I was having trouble canceling any future orders they hung up on me.

Then I looked up Resveratrol Ultra, Hollywood, Fl on Google and I got you. Who ever you are.

Please reply to [protected]@hotmail.com

• Mo
    momof3inca May 27, 2009

The same thing is happening to me. I will post later to see if I was able to resolve this problem.

• Mo
    momof3inca May 27, 2009

I opened the product but it did absolutely nothing. Can't get anyone to answer the phone.

• Se
    SeattleFan May 27, 2009

I ordered a "free" trial and understood I would pay shipping charges. However, I was not aware that the company had placed a pending charge of $87.13 on my credit card until I called my bank to make an inquiry on a separate matter and was told this outstanding charge was on my account.
    I called the [protected] number and waited for almost 30 minutes to speak to a representative. She gave me a cancellation number for my pending charge but insisted that an RMA number was not required and that I did not have to return the sample. I questioned her 3 times regarding this matter and she said I did not have to return the item. We will see. I have taken the precaution of having the bank send me a dispute form which I am filling out and returning today. By the way - the product does not work!

• Ay
    Ayesha May 28, 2009

I had the very same problem, have not seen the refund yet and by the way - after taking for a week and a half I became ill and went in to see the doctor who did blood work and informed me my thyroid had shut down and my liver enzymes were off the chart!! Needless to say, I am very sick right now and she advised me to immediately stop taking this as it was the only thing unprescribed that I was taking..

• Je
    jennifer swain May 28, 2009

I saw an ad for this product on line, I believe Barbara Walters was a spokesperson for the product, so I figured this was legit. I ordered it, paid the postage of $1.02 (May 4th) and received the product approximately 5 to 6 days later. On Wednesday, May 27th, I noticed on my bank statement a debit in the amount of $89.74 from the company charging me for the product that I had barely used, and was to be used on a trial basis. I phoned the company to make a complaint and they basically said too bad your 15 day trial period was over and the charges stand. I notified my bank and filed a complaint, and will be filing one with the BBB as well.

• Ga
    Gary A Crabtree May 28, 2009

Another big fraud scam on our older generation. The major networks (TV) endorsed a product (Resveratrol Ultra), a dietary supplement that supposedly will in-crease one's life span. The company would send a<br />
    free bottle (trial) and you only would pay the $3.95 s&h charges. What a rip off. Our credit card statement reflected charges of $87.13 on May 2, 2009 (first bottle that was free) and $87.13 on May 17, 2009, for the second bottle. This company should be investigated by the U.S. government immediately based on the complaints by others who have been duped. The stories are the same. It is difficult to reach the company and they try to ignore the complaint or refer you to another number. The person at [protected] will cancel<br />
    future orders, but will not reverse the charges. Our<br />
    credit card company was contacted and they have reversed the charges. They have been getting a large number of calls regarding Resveratrol Ultra.<br />
    The thing that stands out is that they had our account number and I never could figure out how.<br />
    The on-line request for the bottle of Resveratrol had limited information and our email address. No credit card number. When the credit card companies get an unusual number of complaints (including banking institutions) everyone suffers.<br />
    These companies must get a kick out of duping innocent people.

• Ev
    eva m deleuze May 28, 2009

Plesae du not send anymore i will not pay for the idem I du not let you put me in the atometic billing .I du not want you to charge my credit caThank yourd.

• Ge
    Geree Hill May 29, 2009

I received a free trial offer of this product for $.99 which my account was debited for this amount. prior to the 14 day cancellation period, I went online and cancelled future orders. subsequent to that date my bank account was debited for $87.13 + $2.61 transaction fee! these two (2) debited amounts created overdraft charges totaling $70.00!!! I have contacted the number listed on my confirmation receipt and have been refused access to speak with anyone in charge. I have been told I would be contacted and have never been contacted. when I requested an address to send a formal written complaint, I was told they could not divuldge that information. do not order this product!!! it is a huge scam to just get your money!!!

chelle e May 29, 2009

I ordered the free trial and only had it a few days when the 14 day trial was up. the ad says "risk free 30-day money back guarantee" though the small print says you have 14 days from the day you ordered to cancel. how is that a 30 day money back guarantee?? anyway, I cancelled the next day, so they say I won't receive anymore resveratrol, however I am charged the 87.13 for the one bottle they already mailed, and am not able to get my money back. this is a rip off, a scam, do not order this product!!!