Reliance Outlets - Jayanagar, BangaloreNon availability of service

M

I went to Reliance outlet at 4 th block, Jayanagar, Bangalore-560 011 on 30.03.2007 for purchasing one Reliance Data Card for my Laptop. The salesman wanted to know the type of laptop I had and asked me to bring the same on 31.03.2007. As such today that is on 31.03.2007 I went with my laptop to the outlet. To my astonishment, I found no body at the counter and when I inquired with other staff, they informed that the counter remain closed for 31.03.2007 and 01.04.2007, though there was no notice board displayed. This type of indifferent attitude of the outlet people should be discouraged. When the salesman clearly knew that the counter would not open on 31.03.2007, there was no need to tell me to come on that day, unnecessarily wasting my time and energy. As I will be on intensive tour, this was a huge loss of time to me.

sandeeep b Oct 01, 2007

i want to know the contact number of reliance outlets in jayanagar. so if u could provide me it would be a great help..

• Vi
    vivekanand Nov 23, 2007

I want to know the contact number of reliance outlets in jayanagar. So if you could provide me it would be a great help.. I am in jewelry field and get a job in it.

• Jy
    jyoti m v Sep 22, 2008

i want to know the contact number of reliance life insurance jayanagar. so if u could provide me it would be a great help..

noel Sep 22, 2008

i want to know about theb reliance outlets in kamanahalli.

• Ki
    kishore Oct 03, 2008

Hi,
    This is the bad experience with Riliance Wimax, as they have taken a cheque of Rs.500 and they could nnot able to provide me the internet broadband connnection due to non availability of signals. So, when i asked them to return my cheque, they replied taht cheque will be couriered with in 10 working days.
    But, surprisingly, rather to get a cheque, i got the bill and showing my usage and outstanding of Rs114.
    Suggesting everyone, never, ever encourage any reliance product. Its entirely cheating.
    Few more bad experiences:
    @Reliance mart, bought chocolets pack worth or Rs. 100, but inside they are not chocolets, only spoiled sweets.
    @Reliance Mart, bought a set of Glasses, out of 6, one is in very bad shape

• murthy Feb 26, 2009

### relaince
    byyyyyyyyyyy narayan a murthy BIMs

• Ke
    kewl-v2k Jul 22, 2009

reliance jaynagar really is an awful place to get your job done...the staff out there are so ignorant..they dont attend to any of the customer properly.. i had a personal experience...i wanted an uim card for my mobile and i had to race up and down the store 6 times and yet i dint get it...the nerve of those good for nothing staff, they refuse to give me the card for some petty reason..i wish i can sue those people..!!!