Real Canadian Superstorepayment but was accused to steal

J Nov 28, 2019 SK Review updated:

I sent you one complain at this Tuesday afternoon. But I still didnot receive your any feeback. If I still didnot receive your feedback by tomorrow afternoon at 4:00pm, I have to sue the Superstore at 8th Street East Saskatoon.
I bought two creams on Monday. But I did not know that the package has been changed. So I think I bought wrong one. On Tuesday afternoon at about 1:45pm, I went to the Superstore and wanted to exchange it. But after I saw several creams, I found that I bought the correct one. So I left the Superstore. But a lady stopped me at the parklot. She said that I did not pay the cream. Then I showed her the receipt. But she told me that she think the receipt was strange. Then my husband and I went to the customer services. The two men, managers came there. After heairng my story, he told me that he would investigate this thing.
But till today, I did not receive any feedback. If I did not receive your feedback, I will sue you.

Jianti Yang

• Updated by Janet Yang · Nov 30, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam:
    This is about my previous complain of Case Number: [protected] [ ref:_00D41Mmpa._5003f1xMBM:ref . You only gave me the answer of "The challenge is that theft has indeed become an ever-increasing problem in our stores, which is why all store colleagues need to ensure that certain procedures are enforced quite strictly. ... " Do you suspect every customer is a thief?
    From this thing begining to the end, I have proof to demonstrate I am innocent. I have receipt. But the lady suspected the receipt. The bar code number on the receipt is the same as that on the cream. But the manager suspected it. He told us that he had vidio. Here, I want to say that he has seen the full vidio? Did he see that I took out the cream from my own bag?
    Till now I did not receive any feedback from the lady and the managers at 8th street east in Saskatoon. He definitely told me that he will give me the feedback next day.
    Is it difficult to say sorry to me?

Janet

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 01, 2019

Do you mean that if I am suing, this shows that I am guilty? It is too ridiculous. I have evidence to show whose is guilty. If you want, my lawyer can show you that.

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 02, 2019

Are you threatening me? Because I have the evidence and innocent, I must win this case. So you just pay the lawyer fee. If you don't say sorry to me, I must sue you!!!

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 02, 2019

With your attitude and behavior towards customers, you are not suitable for this job. I advise you to quit this job as soon as possible, in case not to cause trouble for your company. Your working profermance and problem-solving skills are low.

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 03, 2019

I don't care where you are. I only care about my complain. So your answer should follow my complain.
    But your performance not only made me see your poor working ability but also made me see your ugly soul.

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 03, 2019

I have complained your customer services on the customer, before, at the beginning of this complain. I only want you to say sorry to me. Don't you see them?
    So from the beginning, you deviated from the subject.
    You responded to the customer with some abusive words, and your boss will fire you if you see them. As a old customer of SUPERSTORE, I am ashamed of your actions and words.

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 03, 2019

Your performance is not professional.

You have violated law.

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 04, 2019

Do you represent Superstore to speak with me?

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 04, 2019

But why can you communicate with me on Superstore website?

• Updated by Janet Yang · Dec 07, 2019

After seeing the video, yesterday the Superstore at 8th street in Saskatoon said sorry to me. And I was also given a little compensation. Do you want to say sorry to me?

Dec 01, 2019

You are suing.This shows that you are guilty.

•   Dec 01, 2019

this is an anonymous site, genius! corporate doesnt know it even exists.

well if you are suing them you know that you shouldn't be doing any sort of LIBEL or SLANDER, right??? that's another point in their box and a black ball in yours.

Dec 01, 2019

Sigh the OP is just another child who thinks that if you tell her that she is wrong that you work for the company. I am not even in Canada. Maybe I should due you for making false claims of me working there.

•   Dec 01, 2019

how the fvk can you afford a lawyer????????????????????

Dec 02, 2019

You are the one makíng false accusations. No one is threatening you. If anyone is making threats it is you. You are sending us private messages threatening on finding where we live so that you can shot us. Psycho

•   Dec 02, 2019

What threats are we doing to you??? Wow, you are so paranoid. Get help.

What proof do you have? That you can't read a package to begin with??? Ridiculous.

I.
    Don't.
    Work.
    There.

Mo5on.

Dec 02, 2019

You foolish child, who said that we work for customer service. Telling you that you are wrong does not mean that we work for customer service. GROW UP. Also stop sending me private messages about how daddy raped you when you were growing up.

Dec 02, 2019

You are lying by saying we work there. That in grounds can be considered libel. If you are lying about me an um is not an answer working there maybe you really did steal from them? Maybe you are lying about that as well. Mommy needs to take away your internet and give you a good slap across the face for lying little girl.

Dec 02, 2019

Foolish child, you are from Canada. Both Um is not an answer and I are from US. How can we possibly work there. You really are stupid. But with your terrible spelling and grammar we already knew this.

@worstfist >>hums the tune to I Dream of Jeannie

• J
      Dec 02, 2019

Everyone I have a confession to make. The truth is that I really did steal the ice cream. I wanted to try a new flavour and I did not have money on me. I also thought that the price was too high. So I stole the ice cream. I did not think that they would make a big deal over $5. Nor did I think that I would get caught. But since I did get caught. I admit that I stole the ice cream.

As for bring my mother into this discussion. She is the one that is making me confess. I confessed to her that I stole the ice cream. When she said that I had to confess I got so angry at her that I punched her in the face. She now wants to press charges against me. She told me that if I did not confess to stealing the ice cream that she would let them know about what I told her. This is when I punched her in the face and now she is consideing pressing charges.

•   Dec 03, 2019

What is your complain??? (Mine regarding you is that you insist on respect when you can't even respect the English language.

Our responses ARE in regards to your complainT. You are too ignorant to notice and realize you were, indeed, wrong.

Dec 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Children like her hardly ever know that they are wrong.

Dec 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She dies not even respect her dad considering that she lied when she said he raped her. What a sick lie to make .

Dec 03, 2019

Foolish child telling you that you are well wrong does not mean that we have poor work habits. Grow up. Also stop with the messages about how you are sexually into kids sick woman

•   Dec 03, 2019

Id love to know how worstfist and I could have possibly broken the law. We're not even in your country, you mo5on!

•   Dec 03, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I am guessing by the whole posing as her and claiming that "daddy raped her turning me into a pedo thing. But unless the posts cause the OP personal damage they are not going to do anything. For example if the OP worked in a school as a teacher and someone saw this post an she lost her job for it because they thought she posted it she has a case.

However I find it stupid that she keeps insisting that you guys work for Canadian Superstore. You are a teacher from what I read and worstfist is a grown man living in mommy's basement.

As for posting this online, if she had a good lawyer they would advise her not to as the people she is suing can use this against her to build up her case.

•   Dec 03, 2019

Why are you posting this for the world to see. If you are going to take someone to court they can look at your posts and try to use them against you. WIth the way you are replying to anyone if they use this against you in court the judge will think you are some nutter without manners. You do not have criminal record from this. Unless it affected you you have no case. You can always claim that this caused mental distress but even that would have to be proven.

•   Dec 04, 2019

Wow. Janet I mean no I'll words with this but ...

Who ties your shoes?

Just because people are on here responding doesn't mean they work there! You are beyond stupid if you continue to think that. You cannot communicate to save your life and it's sad that you think you deserve respect when you can't even spell it!!!

•   Dec 04, 2019

[censored], for real, who ties your shoes???

THIS IS #*NOT*# THE STORE'S WEBSITE!!!

This is the complaints board!!! It has COMPLAINTS from other places, stores and even people!!! This is ridiculous! Did you NOT see other complaints regarding other places on the master feed page???

Oh my God, just go into a group facility! You clearly can not function by yoursel[censored]

Dec 04, 2019

Do you not know how to read. We all stated earlier that we don't work for the company. Also stop sending me private messages about how daddy raped you when you were a child. Stop using this as an excuse to prey on kids yourself.

•   Dec 06, 2019

But why can you communicate with me on Superstore website?

This is not a Real Canadian Superstore website. You can complain about any company from Mcdonalds giving you only 69 fries while your friend had 72. To the Mafia threatening to kill you because you did not repay the $1000 loan. There are complaints from all over the world. The the title of this website is complaintsboard. The Real Canadian Superstore is just one of the thousand companies that you can complain about. This site is more to do with letting other's know that you had a terrible experience, sort of to gripe about the situation. Basically it is a site to let off steam.

If you want to complain about Real Canadian Superstore you need to contact them directly with the information given on the top right hand site where it gives the email address and phone number.The others are replying because this is public forum. You can respond if you want. You really should have gotten to know the type of website this is BEFORE posting. You really should have contacted a lawyer before posting because they would discourage you to post this online. Even if it were a general Superstore complaint site they would not encourage them to contact them if taking legal action, at least not without them being present.

By posting on a public site one can impersonate you and claim that you "confessed" to stealing as worstfist did by creating a duplicate account.

Dec 10, 2019

No. One needs to say sorry to you. Also stop sending me private messages about how daddy raped you when you were a child. You are lying about that .

•   Dec 10, 2019

Damn it, Janet. they paid you to tell you to fvk off! duh!

your parents should say sorry to you for letting you out into the world without the basic life skills MY THREE YEAR OLD NIECE HAS!

•   Dec 10, 2019

what freaking video would that be?

•   Dec 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! The video which proves that she did not steal. But I get the impression that she still thinks that this is a complaint site for RCSS rather than a general complaint site. They owe her an apology, you don't. I am glad my reply finally appeared explaining what this site is about.

•   Dec 10, 2019

@Um is not an answer! She still seems to think that you and worstfist work for this CANADIAN company when you are AMERICAN.

•   Dec 11, 2019

@Zachary2001 I've been explaining that since my first post on her thread. Ridiculous. She doesn't read.

She also has a hard time distinguishing between the world and her. She automatically thinks we all know exactly what she is talking about so she doesn't bother explaining anything.

•   Dec 11, 2019

@Zachary2001 The world revolves around her.

•   Dec 11, 2019

@Um is not an answer! I also tried to tell her that this is a general site. You can complain about any company such as Mcdonald's only giving you 69 fries while your friend got 72, to complaining about how the Mafia keeps threatening to kill you if you do not pay back the $10, 000 loan they gave you.