Real Arcade GamesTaking money out of my account!

T

A copy of Email to Real Arcade Games:

Hello, you are still taking money out of my Bank Account! Do you know what games are with this (REALARCADEGAMEPA)?

I have no idea where it is coming from... Please write me back and let me know. And Please stop taking money out of my Account... I only play in Pogo.com... It has nothing to do with Real Arcade Games... I don't play games that has this on it... Please put the money back into my account...

Tina

• Pa
    PAT BARNAVILLE Dec 06, 2006

real arcade game is extracting money from my account monthly, and I cant stop them, help!

• He
    Helge Krogsgaard May 15, 2007

I too have been a victim to this company's dubious tactics. I haven't the faintest how or why they got to taking money out of my bank account. I belong to this fastly disappearing sub-species of the human race, who just can't get their rocks off on pc games, so there's no connection there.
    This company should be closed, busted or at least get sued to hell for their immoral business procedures.

JAMES D RAWLINS Jan 12, 2008

I, too, just discovered that money is being taken out of my account for REALARCADEGAMEPA and I do not play any games and neither did I subscribe to any games. How do I get a refund for this and whom do I contact for it?

Jaden C Jan 21, 2008

Hello,

I just downloaded The Game of Life and as soon as i went to play the game it said that my trial had expired. I was really looking forward to playing the game and then your site says it has expired i have never downloaded it before and it has just taken up so much space AND MY TIME!!!! I am not very pleased and i am very unhappy let me tell you i am never going to put my money into your site or my time and i wont be downloading from your site unless you give me back my free trial (i thought a trial was supposed to be a timed period where you are able to use something.)

• Bo
    Bonnie Liesch Jan 30, 2008

I too am having money taking from my account.What exactly is Realarcadegamepa?How can I stop them?

• Ar
    Archie.S Mar 08, 2008

Where the hell did this Realarcadegamepa thing come from i dont recall paying money to them at all. How do I stop this??

• Fr
    Fred Mar 29, 2008

Take your next bank statement, it shows the transaction, then reverse the transaction to place a hit on their account and drain funds back to you. Drain their entire account thru redeposit to you. Then when they confront you or your banker tell them because they are an off shore firm that their is nothing you can do to help them.

• Ka
    Kass10 Sep 22, 2011

keeping direct debiting my credit card account monthly with no services provided, I cannot access "my account" to cancel.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices