RC Willeybad service

I originally made a deposit for a purchase of over $8, 700 worth of beds, dressers, and a flat screen televison from RC Willey, and was told by the salesman to come into the store 4 - 5 days before I wanted delivery to pay the balance. I came in 7 days prior to the time I needed delivery of the beds and television and was then told that it would not be able to be delivered until two weeks after my requested delivery date because it was being delivered to Lake Tahoe, which my salesman knew at the time of the purchase. The day before the scheduled delivery I called the delivery number to verify the delivery. They had the beds scheduled, but the television was scheduled to be delivered to the wrong address! After speaking with several people they assurred me the delivery was corrected and that I would receive the beds and the television the following day. The next day the beds arrived, but there was no television. The man delivering the beds called the store and they in turn called me to say that the televison would be delivered the following week, and asked if I would now also like the dressers I had on hold be delivered at that same time with the television. I confirmed that I would like everything delivered on that date. Tonight I called to confirm that the dressers and television were being delivered tomorrow and was told that the dressers were never scheduled for delivery and that in fact I would not be able to receive them for another 10 days! This delivery service has been outrageous, with no one accepting any responsiblility for the three delivery errors. I WILL NEVER SHOP AGAIN AT RC WILLEY!

• Bo
    bonnie madison Feb 03, 2009

Not to mention the furnature is cheap. Target has better quality stuff than they do!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices