Raymond Frobosilo Jr.Raymond Frobosilo Jr/Cheater

His Package small, his technique mediocure!! This is the biggest MANWHORE in Long Island!!! He drives a black jeep commander, NY plates, and a Grey Sierra Truck, NJ plates. Lives in Lynbrook, LI, NY and works in Edison, NJ. He uses the aol sn, Jrsymwm, Nycvetteman, Nassuamforu and Hotmale516718!! He wears glasses, has a mustache, and is slightly balding in the back. STAY CLEAR OF THIS MAN!!! he may ACT sincere but that is all it is, an ACT!! He is very selfish and only cares about himself, he is a complete 100% LIAR!!! This man can NOT be trusted!!!

• Ti
    Tina Sommese O'Connell Sep 01, 2015

I recently dated Ray Frobosilo, Jr. He told me he had been divorced for 5 years and gave his ex-wife their home. Something didn't feel right to me after I read a few negative comments about Ray on the internet. Ray convinced me it was ONE woman who "killed herself "because she wanted to get married after his "divorce" and he didn't want to do so. I paid for a background check, on my own, and found the house he said he'd given his "ex-wife" was still in his name and his wife's name. If what Ray said were the truth, HIS name would not be on his house in Lynbrook; it would only show her name as the owner. As the last woman wrote, Ray is a liar, cheater, user and is only out for himself and his sexual needs. He comes across as sincere and honest and is ANYTHING but honest. He is the ULTIMATE play actor and is on many dating sites trying to use and hurt other women like he did to me. He would not know the truth if it hit him in his rotund stomach!!! PLEASE, LADIES, STEER CLEAR OF THIS LYING CHEATER or YOU will be hurt just like me and many other women have been hurt and lied to.

• Ti
    Tina Sommese O'Connell Sep 01, 2015

I recently dated Ray Frobosilo, Jr. He told me he was divorced for 5 years and had given his "ex-wife" their home in Lynbrook. I produced my divorce papers and asked to see his; he could not produce his divorce papers. My gut told me something wasn't right and I did a background check, on my own. The background check showed that he still owned a home with his "ex-wife" in Lynbrook. If he had been telling the truth and he'd given his ex the house, ONLY SHE would be listed as owner of the house. He is a lying, cheating, user of a man, only concerned with his own needs. Ray comes off as completely honest and sincere and looking for a real commitment. This man is the ULTIMATE LIAR! PLEASE, LADIES, STAY AWAY FROM HIM. He is on all the dating sites, so please be on the lookout for this man and don't be hurt like me and many other women before me.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices