Quantum Foods SteaksAbsolutely terrible

D

Quantum Foods - I bought a 3 pound box of boneless frozen beef ribeye steaks at Walmart. They were from Quantum Foods. There address is 750 S Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.

I bought a 3 pound box of boneless frozen beef ribeye and tbones directly from and sales rept. They were from Quantum Foods. There address is 750 S Schmidt Rd, Bolingbrook, IL 60440.

This was the worst experience I have ever had in my 56 years on this planet. Absolutely terrible. I question if they were even beef. I paid $60.00 for steaks that are going in the garbage.

They had the consistency of soft rubber and were tasteless. I ate two bites and threw away the rest. I would like a refund but know that isn't going to happen. Fair warning to consumers DO NOT but this product!!!

• Lg
    L. Green Aug 09, 2013

I too was taken in by a very PUSHY salesperson. I could kick myself for being so "STUPID". The steaks are not good at all. My dog does like them, however!
    Wish I had done some investigation before making such a terrible purchase.