Quality Assurance Auctions Incfraud

N Review updated:

Please direct all YOUR COMPLAINTS FOR ALEX RUDSKY TO THIS COMPANY

Here are the 2 contacts set up at the Department of Motor Vehicles that are handling this case...

Debra Moye

[protected] X112
Fax [protected]

• Ge
    Gentle_Giant33 Mar 16, 2015

I have purchased cars from Manheim Export Trader and Auction Export auction platforms and exported to Nigeria without problems. I started receiving unsolicited mails from Quality Assurance Auctions late 2014 offering cheap cars at competitive shipping rates to Nigeria but I did not give it any serious attention until early January 2015.

I registered on the portal and monitored offerings to benchmark prices with other auctions and their appears quite reasonable. I soon identified a salvage rebuilt 2014 Toyota Highlander VIN 5TDJKRFH7ES012294 for which I placed a bid of $18, 764.00 which was later approved as a winning bid. I was contacted few days later by email and phone that I should make payment to enable them secure the car. I was contacted severally by phone via +1-888-259-6859, +1-631-488-8782 and +1-631-223-7739 and e-mails via [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] and [email protected]

I ran an independent VIN check on the car and also requested for Car Fax on the car but took several days before they could send one though the VIN check indicated the car as an insurance write off with a New York State MV907A title. I requested for an invoice on the amount due and account details into which I transferred a total of Nineteen thousand eight hundred and eighty five dollars (US$ 19, 885.00) covering both cost of the car and shipping rate to Nigeria as indicated on the invoice (copy attached). Destination account details as follows:
    Quality Assurance Auctions Inc, .
    Bank of America, 1415 Avenue Z, Brooklyn NY 11235
    Account Number: 483052821456
    (Copy of telex wire transfer included)

A few days later, I received an e-mail confirming receipt of the funds and stated that the car is being transported to the port for customs inspection and onward shipment to Nigeria. Thereafter, all telephone contacts to the designated numbers were never picked or returned but diverted to voice mails. Similarly, e-mails never got replied or feedback on the status of shipment. Further investigation on the internet revealed negative reviews on [redacted].com, nairaland.com and scamreport.com against Alex Brown Rudsky the President of the auction and his associates.

I will appreciate your intervention to secure a refund of my hard earned money and legal sanction on this fraudulent business to safe guard other unsuspecting members of the public from falling victim. More importantly, this practice is capable of tarnishing the image of other legitimate US based businesses seeking to expand their customer based to Africa and rest of the world.

Salvage Auctions Jan 31, 2020

@Gentle_Giant33 Please contact Jonathan Stratton U.S attorney and provide him with all the proof of payment and supporting documents let him know this was Alex Rudsky who sabotaged GSA Auctions here is his information hope this helps [email protected]

@Salvage Auctions Jonathan Stratton

• Ge
    Gentle_Giant33 Feb 11, 2020

@Salvage Auctions Please advise Jonathan Stratton contact telephone and email address. I have sent him a test email but I'm yet to receive a response from. I will be happy to contact him via telephone as well. Thanks for your assistance

Salvage Auctions Feb 19, 2020

@Gentle_Giant33 Call Manny recio from global legal consulting he is an investigator 305 796 7463 he is direct point of contact and will assist you.

• Ji
    jingis Jun 29, 2015

I asked a friend to buy a toyota camry from QA auction in November 2014 and have it shipped to Ghana. After transferring funds (of $11, 200) to their accounts, he was told that the car will be shipped to Ghana in 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks, when he received no news of the whereabout of the camry, he called their office. He also wrote several emails. None of them have been returned.
    When my friend visited Ghana in March, we both called QA auction on phone. Alex picked up but quickly put us on hold when we gave him details of the camry for a check up through their files. He never reconnected us and when our credits run out, the call cut. Since then, I have tried unsuccessfully to reach Alex. I have written twice to him and his support staff but no reply has been given to my email.
    Kindly help me retrieve my money from this fraudster. I will gladly provide details of the transaction if this will be necessary.

Salvage Auctions Jan 31, 2020

@jingis Please contact Jonathan Stratton and the usdoj.gov Jonthan. Stratton @ usdoj .gov

• Za
    Zakaria Abukari Jun 29, 2015

Please my name is Zakaria Abukari. I am a Ghanaian staying in the United States. I was doing car auction business with Alex Rudsky and his quality Assurance auctions. I bought 3 cars; 2 Toyota rav4s and a dodge avenger from him which was delivered without any problems. In December 2014 I bought a 2014 Toyota camry from him and uptil now he hasn't delivered the car and has stopped send me updates and picking my calls. The car costs $10, 500. I have all correspondence from him including the invoice and my payment slips. The people I was dealing with in addition to Alex Rudsky were, Beth White and Karen.
    I have sent lots of emails messages, text messages and phone calls to no avail.
    please, I would be very grateful if you could help me retrieve my money from Alex Rudsky and quality assurance auctions.
    My contact information are; phone- 8159018635 email: [email protected] . please I will be waiting for your response.
    Thanks.

• Bi
    Billy Crossley Aug 27, 2015

On may 29, 2015 I purchased a 2013 Honda CRV from Quality assurance. They sent me the invoice and I wired them the money. That was 3 months ago this week. Since then, I have been in contact with them on through email and they say that the car I purchased was, in fact, not available. Since then they have promised to send back my money; they`ve promised to send me another car; they`ve asked if they could pay me back @ $500. a month. I told them that that I wanted my money just like I sent it to them in one lump sum. As of today, there is no resolution. Can you help me?

Billy Crossley

Salvage Auctions Feb 05, 2020

@Billy Crossley Billy yes contact Jonathan Stratton Or Mr. Recio take a look at the other replies

Christian Boateng BA (Hons) Dec 17, 2015

I also purchased a Jeep wrangler from them in FEB 2015, they request I make the payment by Bank of America of which I wired a total of $11400 to their account. I have since then had no calls or emails from QA auction. I have reported it to the FBI and they had promised to close down their website and again they are working to find out where the funds went from their Bank of America. If theres anything you can do as well to assist the FBI please do as I will happy to get my monies back.

Salvage Auctions Feb 05, 2020

@Christian Boateng BA (Hons) Christian please contact Jonathan Stratton he can assist you in recouping funds from QA Auction owner is Alexander Rudsky aka Alex Rudsky aka Alex Brown