PurseforumComplete scam website! Fake bags!

B

Whatever you do, do not order anything from PurseForum! Ordered a Prada bag and paid really big money for it. They claimed that all their bags are authentic and said that they guarantee that. Well, instead of real Prada bag I got absolutely rubbish made in Chine replica! I was so angry! When I received the bag it looked strange and material was not the same as it was described, so I took my new bag to the Prada boutique and asked them to check it. The store owner said that is was just a copy and not the best one. When I returned home I immediately sent PurseForum an angry message and demanded a refund and still no response! Fakes!!

• L3
    L33 Sep 02, 2016

LOL. I posted an LV lock to authenticate on the LV forum, and apparently lovlouisvuiton was too LAZY to authenticate it for me. She insists on telling me to authenticate using a PAID third-party seller. HOW LAZY IS THAT? I'm about to waste money just to see if my lock is real or not. It only takes her 1 minute to authenticate, but I guess she is too lazy. I guess she would rather authenticate the other clearly fake bags that are posted on that topic. Typical.

• Ba
    Baglover2 Oct 17, 2016

I don't agree with you. Why is she obligated to give you a FREE authentication???. They only do evaluations for long time participating members of the forum, not just people who come there for freebies! It is YOUR responsibility to pay for your own authentications. Waste of money you say?? Their expertise is a trade, just like any other trade. Do you think a plumber would come to your house and fix your leak for free??? WHY would you espect them to give their expertise away for free??? These people deserve to be paid for their expertise, and your unappreciative 'entitled' attitudes is disgusting! It's not worth a small fee to prevent you from getting in trouble for listing a fake?? Do you know you can lose your eBay or any other selling account for listing fakes?? You don't think it is worth the small fee to get an authentication from an expert. You really have a lot to learn!