Pronto Panelbeaters Rustenburgservice to repair my hilux 2.8 extra cab

V

All the striped parts are stuffed in to the cabin of the vehicle and it has scratched my leather interior and in side of vehicle.
The tools and nuts are in my middle glove department with oil and grease .
The seats that are leather have not been covered and that is also whit grease, oil and dirt .
The electrical plugs are not covered so to keep water and moisture out of it, to prevent the reconstruction and starting of my vehicle to damage my electronics.
Thay sead after 4 day I will get my vehicle and it is day 4 today and I gave is in on 17/05/2017. It is still not installed whit the parts, I don't have a nother vehicle, I am leanding one .

My vehicle is damaged and this pronto panel beaters are Toyota approved.
How do you approve a company whit these standards.
I always thought Toyota is striving to give the best quality and service to the community through there vehicle . Ww