Promentors.comNever received service

P

Promentors.com sell service of highly qualified mentors that will be able to boost revenue of your business. I applied for their service but all they’ve did was taking my money. I really doubt that those mentors exist in real life and review on their website are probably fake. Avoid them.

• Ra
    rachel eniai Nov 25, 2020

They are a fraud. I haven't taken my exam yet but I was told they would do a proctored practice exam with me and I didn't get a chance to do that because before they could show their true colours they went silent on me. I paid with my credit card so I'm working on getting my money back.

• Ba
    Barbara Eniaiyewu Nov 25, 2020

@Hasseen Wow that’s a lot of money ! I only paid £135 And my bank was made aware of the transfer before I paid. They are going to refund me the money and I’ll most likely file a police report. I haven’t found another way of sitting my exam I’m just using all my energy to study. To be honest I can pass the exam myself I just need an A grade :(

• Ha
    Hasseen Nov 25, 2020

@rachel eniai Omg im having the same issue they took £370 from me and then tried ask for another £700 for deposit. Did you find any other way of sitting your exam?

• Ah
    ahelper123 Oct 07, 2020

They are fraud. I told them about my university, though the wrong one. After online exam, they started threatening me that they will email my university about it to create plagiarism issue. LOL. Exam once started, I realized that they were providing wrong answers. I did my exam myself. After the exam, one of the persons from their started harassing me that they are going to take legal action. They are fool. If somebody is caught in their trap, avoid them. They are [censored]s and cant do anything.

• Je
    Jealous ad Dec 21, 2020

@Hasseen Can they actually tell the exam board?

• Ha
    Hasseen Nov 25, 2020

@ahelper123 I was cuaght in their trap unfortunately, they scammed me for £370 and in the end didnt take my exam and told me they would tell the exam board

• Ro
    rogeros Dec 15, 2012

I authorised them to take $4.99, for some sort of trial, from my Visa account and a week later they took $49 !! How people like Darren Sajkeid dare to put their faces on the website i don't know !! There are any number of similar complaints on Google, and the link they supplied did not work, so that is suspicious. I have demanded a full refund but have only been offered a " partial " refund. ( no amount mentioned ) AVOID THEM !!!