Progressive Insuranceauto repair

Car went in for minor front end repair from an accident; 2009 VW Jetta Wolfsburg. Came back with hood and lights all wrong. Hood seemed too long/hooded over the headlights. It appears they used non-oem, perhaps used/refurb parts. Doesn't look right. Worse, the shop they chose apparently can't properly recode a car after taking battery out either. Stereo doesn't work now, which was working when I dropped it off, but of course the stereo now not working as soon as I pick it up is all just a big coincidence. What a crock.
Please, whatever you do, do NOT take your vehicle here for any type of repair. They not only send it off to a repair shop that does a poor job, but also do not care and do not stand behind their work.
My wife noticed the front end looked goofy as soon as she saw it... You're telling me their "professionals" (I use the term loosely) didn't notice what my accountant wife picked up on right away?! It's not even her car...

I'll update once we get the assessment from a real shop. Plan to also send that report along with our paperwork to the Attorney General in FL. People have to be complaining about this other than just us...

The shop they sent it to isn't even registered with the BBB!!! This is what we get from an insurance company we have been with for almost 10 years and never had a claim?! STAY AWAY FROM PROGRESSIVE SERVICE CENTERS - THEY PURPOSEFULLY TELL SHOPS TO USE NON-OEM/USED/REFURB PARTS AND COULD CARE LESS WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR CAR. THEY WILL ALSO STILL CHARGE YOU AS IF THE SHOP DID A TOP QUALITY REPAIR!

The guys working there are NOT repair/automotive trained personnel. They are there to do the paperwork and get the cheapest local shop to do the minimum repairs on your car while still charging you as if they are from a real dealership or autobody shop. We made this mistake by not researching it before we agreed to them "handle" our repair for us because it would be "so conveneint".

We were 2+ weeks without a car, got it returned with a goofy looking front end full of crap parts and our premuim stereo no longer functioning. THANK YOU PROGRESSIVE FOR SERVICE BEFITTING A LONG TIME CUSTOMER! I'D RATHER PAY MORE SOMEWHERE ELSE THAN GIVE THEM ANOTHER $1.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices