Profit PerformerHorse racing software

V

Can anyone help me with details of this company. I wish to verify that they are genuine and do live up to their claims.

• Cr
    Craig1371 Jan 11, 2012

I purchased their software for $10, 000, was promised a $1, 000 start up betting account which was not honoured, had only 2 support calls & then was unable to contact anyone at their office, i also found that the software never linked to my betting account anyway. Stay well away from this company, you'd be better off burning the $10, 000, at least then you would know where it went.

• Ro
    robdog2 Sep 03, 2011

can anyone tell me if there profit performer program is still working, i can not get the odds to show in my program

• Fu
    fudgimoto Nov 11, 2010

I am trying to contact Profit Performer without success. Ph.No. disconnected and no reply via email. Can anyone help me I need some information about their programme

• Fu
    fudgimoto Nov 11, 2010

can anyone tell me how to find these people as I thought the programm went ok But now I have lost the automation and don't know how to get it back. I tried their 1300 no. but it apparently is not connected anmymore. Can anyone enlighten me how find these people

• Ha
    Harry Cross Oct 22, 2010

I also Bought into Profit Performer $16, 000, I thought it was only Sucker. But it seems others have been Scammed by these Mongrals. Unfortunatley I did not Learn my Lesson well. I also tried Tactical Trading, $7, 700 Another Horse Racing Program, They Don't seem to doing much either. All I get is, Oh that was a bad Month. And you have to look at it as a Long Term Investment. Just hope my Bank Account Holds out. If thats the case, I have lost my Little bit of Super Money I had left. I Spose thats the Price you Pay for Trusting People.

• Ni
    Nickey1972 Sep 29, 2010

I guess i am the only persoin who is having success with this programe i can see how
    people can feel they are being ripped off the program is a test of patience and understanding of price fluctuations I have before i started live trading went back to the history and trained myself.
    I make around $4K per week Nick

• Kr
    Kros May 21, 2010

I too stupidly brought this program a couple of years ago - luckily I only forked out $5k, often the software seems to work ok but if you are slightly off with your settings you do no good. Has anyone had any luck out there?

• Gl
    Glen WA Aug 16, 2009

Scam Scam Scam all over it...I brought it am still paper trading and am down $11.000 in bets alone if I had of kept going with my own money. I paid $13, 000 for it and have lost the 11 G in betting.Everytime I call it takes days for them to get back to me. I ask is it a scam they say heaps of people are making money but after 4 months of paper trading we are still experimenting with settings... If people are making money give me the info straight up i put it in, pay off my money and then experiment and get greedy. All Happy But no Scam Scam Scam...And I am not a disgruntled employee as they say when you mention these websites...Scam...Pass it on...

• Da
    dale m Jun 25, 2009

as you have proberly read Phill cropper is a pure piece of slim from new zealand who is gay he runs the show who runs around scattered because of all the cocaine he takes, do some research this trash he even tried to blackmail Russel Crowe. they dont come much worse. but don't worry everybody who's been ripped i reckon he will die very soon as he likes to burn the candle at both ends with his coke addiction and big mouth.

• Da
    Dave Jun 16, 2009

Hi, just been speaking to a Lady from profitperformer. Very keen to do a live demonstration. I have been bitten twice previously in this type of industry, first by Spectravision, then by Data systems. You would think that I'd learn. Has anyone had success with profitperformer? or is it another scam?

• Za
    zahida May 02, 2009

Hi
    I am recieving calls from the company profit performer to buy the software. I am confused to see all this comments. I think i better not buy.
    They initially gave me a demonstration. they told me to dowload the software (trial) and from thier end they gave me a online training session. Is that mean that they can access to all my personal information loaded in my computer? I am in trouble? please some one help me???

• Kr
    Krishni Mar 12, 2009

Hi,
    My husband has been constantly hounded by these people and he is too nice to say no.
    Please check the ScamWatch website: www.scamwatch.gov.au - Its run by the ACCC.
    Please please don't get scammed by these guys. They even used my daughter to try getting my husband to sign up. Saying how by using the software we could save for her future (she's a toddler! And we have things in place for her future that DOES NOT involve gambling!)

• Ri
    Rick Feb 05, 2009

I have also bought fortune 100 horse racing it does not make and lost the money I paid for the program and plus money invested in my tab account. The returns are small and one losing selection can turn a winning into a loss.

The Sales rep is great, that is while they are trying to get your money. Once they have your money they don't care about you.

Recently I have a sales person from profit performer saying they have bought fortune 100 and offering special deal to fortune 100 clients to upgrade to profit performer.

How greedy are these people, they have taken my money once and now they want to try it again.

Falling for there con once, but not twice.

If want to blow your money, go on nice or do something you will enjoy.

• I0
    I'll get you Fortune 100 Jan 28, 2009

Anyone out there thinking of buying this program...DON'T DO IT, IT IS A SCAM. After being coerced into buying the Forune 100 program which is the same company as profit performer I have been scammed out of $16, 000 after being promised a 100% money back guarantee...yeh right. They don't even supply you with a contract, they just take your money and then your on your own. There are no profits of this programs as the returns are so small compared to the money you have to invest so when you get a loss you are in the negative and guess what you always get a loss.

Just go to the web site: /link removed/ and type in fortune 100 in the search bar and you will see what will happen to you.

Hopefully you haven't been coerced into signing up yet and haven't given your hard earned cash to these scammers.

• D
    D Nov 27, 2008

I also believe it is legit, you just have to learn to run it properly and follow the correct procedures.

There are similar compeditors out there to Profit Performer such as:
    Profit Runner, which basically appears to be the same thing, repackaged by another company.
    Technology 21
    Intervest
    Fortune 100
    etc

(I have looked into many but am not yet an active user)

How much are they wanting from you for Profit Performer?
    Let us know what you do.

• Le
    leslie Nov 25, 2008

Hi,
    I'm considering buying this software as well. Have spoken to a few of their clients and they seem legit. I spoke to a guy call Mark Andrews ( a customer) and he reckons he makes around $800/week, another guy in auckland is doing around $500-600 consistently.

• Ca
    CanAm Nov 20, 2008

Did you find out anything?