Professional Marketing International — Terrible service!
After being called by this company, the first representative asked if I was going to work with this company. After stating that I was not interested due to the amounts of BBB discrepancies, the representative started their pressure selling tactics. Frustrated with this, I resulted in swearing at the person, and she hang up.
Shortly after this, I was contacted by Mac Hall from this company. During conversation with him, I mentioned that I like to take vacations in Asia. He stated to me, that if I take vacations in Asia, I obviously had to be a child molester. Since I have lives in Asia for over a 12, years, six of them in the military, I knew that child molestation was not the first interest if people who visit Asian countries. I also believe, that stating this type of thing from a company, is one of the worst cases of discrimination against them I have ever heard.
I do note that as I was very mad at this representative, I did use vulgar language while speaking with him. It would be easier if he had just hanged up. When I mentioned I was in the military, he stated that it must have been some kind of Peabody scout group. He was speaking to a veteran with 21 years in the Army, have been awarded the Bronze Star, Air Medal, and other awards. To just automatically, talk bad about someone when it is stated they have been in the military, is just in bad taste.
Finally, yes I did use bad language, but when I miss pronounced a word, he jumped all over my, stating I must be drunk or on drugs. I have had a stroke in my life and have a speech impediment, which is why I end up using swearing, to get rid of someone, I cannot speak to face-to-face. But, as I tried to explain this to the representative, he would just go on about drinking, saying if you talk like that, you must be on 20-20 (A cheap wine I think), or some other type of drink. As a disabled, person, who has gone from not being able to speak or write, I hate being jumped on for mispronouncing a word or too, but along with hating Asians and veterans, this company has no use for disabled people.
More Professional Marketing International Complaints & Reviews
- Professional Marketing International - $14,400 Worth of Nothing
- Professional Marketing International - Fraud
- Professional Marketing International - Terrible experience
- Professional Marketing International - they lead you to think you can make money easy no way
- Professional Marketing International - Make you think you can earn your money back
- Professional Marketing International - Pressure to give credit card info
- Professional Marketing International - Unprofessional Customer Service Supervisor
- Professional Marketing International - Promised Much, Delivered Nothing
- Professional Marketing International - New to this scam
- Professional Marketing International - Promised Much, Delivered Nothing, Caused Bankruptcy