PrintingGood.co.ukPrintingGood.co.uk / PrintingGood.com SCAMMERS - Lost $200

S Review updated:

PrintingGood.com a.k.a PrintingGood.co.uk are scammers . Its been 2 months since i have paid them for my business cards and I have been given a run around since then . Every day i contact their live chat and I am being told my Order will be shipped the very next day . I am out of $200 and there is no shipment . On further investigation, I have found out they run their scam from Pakistan and they are only on internet to steal other People hard earned Money . Take extreme caution to deal with these scammers . You have been warned

MarkGayner Jun 14, 2012

1=You said they are operating from Pakistan. Can you see the other side of the website if they are operating from Pakistan???? lol
    You seems like either a brand management company who write these types of reviews against websites and then send emails providing them services (Basically black milling) them for monthly fees.
    I used them 100s times, not even a single complaint.
    Reader please be aware of this writer, this is total fraudulent writer. A Very smiler posts were done against my business in the past as well and i have the experience.

• English Ian Jun 14, 2012

...oh yeah??? and you live in Southall!!! Isn't that Pakistan removed? So you are the fake Mr gainer

• Si
    siman Jul 13, 2012

At first I was very impressed with the customer service of PrintingGood, but as soon as
    they got my money it all stoped. When I received my order after 40 BUSINESS DAYS the print
    quality was awful,
    you could not make out the picture. I then tried to to contact PrintingGood for a reprint
    and thats when the games began. I was passed from customer service agent to customer
    service agent. I was promised calls back and never received them. I had customer service
    agents pretend to be the manager. When I finally got a hold of the manager he would not
    return my phone calls. I left messages and emails with no response.

I then looked online and found websites dedicated to similar complaints on PrintingGood.
    Someone needs to put them out of business now!

• Ax
    axayoz Jan 03, 2013

They are surely scammers, they take money then don't deliver and shut down all communications!!

• Wa
    walter shakery Jan 08, 2013

Prinitnggood.co.uk is the worst printing company i have ever come across. at first a thought i was on to a winner. silly me. as soon as i was on the site i had found what i wanted and the live chat popped up asking me if i would like to place an order. they gave me a great price so i paid the invoice which was sent to me in a matter of minutes. once i had paid thats when it all went wrong. No digital proof sent to me. after a week of trying to call them and get them on live chat i got through to someone only for them to ask me my name, i then told them who i was and then they dissapered again. few days later i get through to someone called natasha Parker. what a great help she was. (NOT). her english was terrible and the way she spoke was even worse. they can never answer a straight forward question. i was told that the company is based in London UK. when i asked where my items are made she repled with. i do not hold that information even though she had sent me photos of my items that were apparently in front of her on her desk. she obviously does not know where she is in the world. A couple of weeks have gone by and still no items. keep getting told they have been shipped by dhl but it does not have a tracking number. (DHL not having a tracking number...Please) enough is enough by now so i rang up the number provided and spoke to the complaints department which i was sure that it was natasha parker herself. natasha parker also goes by the name of Airiana, Robin and sarah. good old fashioned british names. this women was not british. i asked where they was made and she said in london. i got a tracking code off of her and made her stay on the line while i checked. it cqame back that the items were in an airport in pakistan. it seems abit strange to make something in london then send it to pakistan just to send it back again. i questioned natasha about if it only for her to hang up. (NICE). i dont have a problem with the items being made in pakistan but why lie about it. you are bound to be rumbled. due to the product not actually being that bad i would have used them again but after the ordeal i went through they can stick it up there a**e

Anon316 Mar 25, 2013

@MarkGayner you do know that it is illegal to write review your own company don't you? There we go PrintingGood breaking yet ANOTHER law. I have filed a complaint to the police and you are currently being investigated by ActionFraud. Enjoy everyone's money while you can.

• Mi
    mikelawson07 Apr 26, 2013

simon i don't agree with you because i always get printinggood.co.uk services just one time they delayed and they compensated for that as they send me extra stickers! their work is really appreciable because in a reasonable amount they give plenty of benefits.

• Wi
    williamewan01 May 08, 2013

i am running an electronic business and usually use stickers for the advertisement of my stickers and mostly i order Printinggood and i never ever found them with such silly attitude they always deliver on time stickers and also their quality is so good.

• Wi
    williamewan01 May 14, 2013

i am still reading such reviews and i think it just rubbish nothing else because i have experienced with them many times and all time they are just fabulous.

ChrisFriese Jun 01, 2013

Waiting for months for my items and will report it as a fraud to the police next week!

• Di
    diyroberts Jun 10, 2013

I ordered 1000 business cards. When they arrived, they were damp, poor printing quality, they had stuck 2 sheet of card together for 'double sided' printing and then cuts/folds weren't in the correct place.

I am now fighting for a refund, but with no joy

• Ye
    yet another angry customer Oct 26, 2017

i enquired about some stickers and they phoned back instantly and pressurised me in to placing an order straight away. they seemed quick and responsive at first - then the stickers arrived the wrong colour, they said they would only reprint if i ordered and paid for more. i have started a PayPal case against them now. i tired to return the stickers to the address on their invoice in london and according to the reception desk they have never operated from that address... they often get angry customers turning up looking for a non existent printing company they said

• Ec
    EchoBlue Jun 04, 2019

WE received a quote once order was placed we were told the order was $400 more in order for them to print.
    Here is the quote...

Lamination Finish: Matt Lamination
    Hot Foiling: Silver Foil
    Number of Design: 1
    Other Requirements: Black Cardstock- 500 $ 0.96 (USD) $ 480.00

Once we quoted our customer and order was placed with printing good we received this email.

Hi Hannah!
    Hope you are doing well.
    Thanks for your time on live chat.
    Please note that the price for 500 folders with Silver foiling is $863.00.
    Waiting for your prompt response.

An additional $383! We told them we already quoted our customer they said this was the total. its been almost a month, still no folders, communication. Ive called 2x and was put on hold for 20 minutes called back was told to hold on they were going to email NICK PARKER to have him call me back. I was hung up on... no call back! i sent 2 request on their website for call backs. NO calls back, emails were sent they would call back shortly if it was urgent to call the same number I had been calling.
    We prepaid the $480. NO REFUND... NO FOLDERS! NOTE address is in NY, USA
    When you call they are in Pakistan. I was told folders were coming from Pakistan...

Comments
    Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices