Prestige Roofing Corp.I believe that 7 months is a bit long

E

I entered into a contract to have my tile roof re done since December 2005, after much calling the roofing company they came out and demolished and repaired the roof minus the tile since March 2006 it is now July, Hurricane season is here and every time I call the company they tell they still don't have the tile and cannot give me an estimated time for completion. When I signed this contract back in Dec 2005 I specifically asked the salesman Amaury whether they had the tile and off course he said they had a warehouse full. I have been extremely patient and I understand this are hard times for all, however I believe that 7 months is a bit long. I don't feel safe should a storm strike. Can you help? I am also in the middle of refinancing my property which off course cannot be done due to the condition of my roof.

Prestige RoofingCorp.
1090 East 28th Street
Hialeah, Florida 33013 salesman name is Amaury [protected] co# [protected]

My name is Elia

Hialeah Florida 33012 my wk# (305) 243-9sss

The contract is for $14,850 and I have paid them up to now $1,500 at signing; $ and $7,000 at the time they demolished and laid the paper down.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices