The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Premier Dead Sea Products — Rip Off
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I was approached by a sales rep at a stand at the mall the saleswoman name Ronny from Israel, was likeable and funny... and also a liar but I only learned that later. asking if I had a few minutes for a demonstration. She told me all about all their "wonderful products" and how great they were for your skin, this Christmas season, stay away from the Dead Sea Cosmetics stand at your mall!! she had me put my hands out and then she proceeded to put some salt on my hands and rub it, and latter applied a type of lotion to them. Being stupid and unassuming I went ahead and bought 167 dollars worth of eye serum, salt, and pearl white cream.
The company and all theirs reps scam their customers and won't stand behind the products. I will do everything I can to stop them from ripping off other people. I have learned a hard lesson.
I got ripped off it really does not work wont do it again .I also looked at the prices on the internet and they are half price of what I paid. It bothered me that there was no literature for the products. Also, the receipt does not show prices for an itemize item but the total.The receipt also had in tiny tiny print "No Returns" but I didn't even get my receipt until after I had purchased
Not even one start for this company, zero start,
BUYERS I BEG YOU PLEASE TO BE AWARE OF THESE ISRAELIS!!!
More Premier Dead Sea Products Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Can't return the products/scam
- Premier Dead Sea - Buyer Beware
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Eye Cream
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Stay away from kiosks and phony salesmen
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Pyramid Scheme
- Premier Dead Sea - Non-Refundable
- Premier Dead Sea - Rude email received
- Premier Dead Sea - Product and service
- Premier Dead Sea - They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices
- Premier by. dead. sea. premier - burned my face