Pos Laju RawangBack end/unsuccessful delivery

Q May 04, 2019 Review updated:

I've been waited for my item to be delivery since 30th april, but it said it couldn't be deliver and will be deliver before 3rd may. When I checked my trace number, my item still hasn't be deliver out for 2 days continuosly and today 4th may I still didn't get my item. When I called pos laju rawang centre, it always been busy all the time. Era088228775my that's my item trace number u can clearly see there were no delivery since the unsuccessful lol. My question is, do I have to go to the pos laju rawang directly to self pickup my item or what? There's no information about it.

Back end/unsuccessful delivery

• Ed
    Edmund-Post Feb 18, 2021

To: Poslaju Rawang (Back End)
    May I know when my item will delivery to Bukit Beruntung?
    My Tracking No.: EHE020621848MY.
    It's now STOP at Pos Laju Rawang (Back End). I called many times, phone no respond.
    May I know someone can help and find out what happen?
    It's URGENT.

Mila1986 Feb 15, 2021

Hai.. Knapa brg sy msh de kt situ. Pos laju rawang (back end) tu utk apa..utk brg yg xdpt dipost ke [email protected] yg x diterima oleh pengguna..tp klu ikutkan sy xde dpt penghantaran apa² pn.. Plz jwb!

• Dh
    DhiyaArif Farizal Feb 03, 2021

Barang saya dekat poslaju rawang(back end).. Sejak dri 30/1/2021 lagi... Ni dah 3/2/2021 .. Sekarang PKP.. Macam mana nak rentas daerah sesuka hati ja.. Sampai bila nak peram barang saya tu?????!!
    EHE018301655MY
    Tlg check nmbr tracking saya?!!

• Sh
    Sharontan Jan 19, 2021

Hi my parcel didn received but record already received it please help me check the tracking number ERC511701541MY

• Sh
    Sharontan Jan 19, 2021

Hi my parcel i didn received but the record already received already please help me check the tracking number ERC511701541MY

• Md
    Md zaireen Dec 17, 2020

dari 12/12 sampai ke 17/12 . barang dah dispatched out . tapi tak sampai sampai . anjayyy

• Li
    Liz Jenny Dec 03, 2020

Sy punya barang lambat ambik je dkt pos laju rompin dah pos dekat pos laju Rawang mcm mn ye nk tuntut blik barang tu😭

Anis Ibrahim Dec 31, 2020

@Liz Jenny Sis dah dapat parcel tak? I have the same issues too! Pos dari Selangor ke Johor. Skrg parcel kat pos laju Rawang (back end). Padahal sebelum tu dah kat Johor. Macam mana parcel boleh patah balik ke sana, saya pun tak faham. Diorang takde buat delivery pun sebelum tu.

• Fo
    Fook Lai Hiew Nov 29, 2020

my tracking no : ERC467755959MY

yesterday 2020/11/28 09:41:15
    PosLaju will attempt to deliver your parcel today!

2020/11/28 15:54:42
    Your package has been delivered.

But I haven receive any item, POSLAJU change status to DELIVERED, pls help me check, Pls Contact me

• Ra
    Raja Azmi Nov 28, 2020

my trackking no : EP771441685MY
    Delivery address to : Dato Dakhiyar

Wrong delivery address. Now cannot trace. last contact person : Back End, HAMDAN

Please contact Dato Dakhiyar
    [protected]

• Ha
    Haryanie Nov 20, 2020

Please process my parcel stuck at back end Rawang since 12th Nov 2020. Didn't have any update until now. Tracking Number ENB170394523MY.

• Ju
    Jue FuLin Nov 19, 2020

Saya beli di shopee sejak 11/11/2020 rabu, masa 17:41, item pick up oleh pos laju rawang (back end), 12/11/2020 khamis, masa 19:29, pos laju rawang (back end) dispatch out... hingga hari ini 20/11/2020 jumaat, tanpa sebarang maklum balas dan dimana status barang saya sekarang?
    Ni pos laju ambik no tracking parcel saya : pl465422664330
    Sila hanyar barang saya segera, dah hampir 10 hari dari rawang ke nilai??? tak masuk akal langsung..

• Me
    Medona Kanavathy Nov 09, 2020

My parcel so late not get my parcel tracking number ep779609293my

• Fi
    Fieza Shamieza Nov 05, 2020

My parcel stucked at Rawang ( back end ) since 2/11/20. Tracking No: ERC474123365MY
    Now 4days still waiting the parcel out from there to my location area Kajang. Very terrible service.

• Pe
    Penny Peii Sep 18, 2020

My parcel track number PL240024124190. Why my parcel didn't send to me? It's have any problems from rawang back end? The parcel from ipoh coming day 2 arrived your pos laju back end, BUT 1 week ago, your office haven send my parcel to me?

Norhana Mokhtar Aug 17, 2020

Saya punye barang bile nk anta pos laju...

• Wl
    wlo Aug 12, 2020

Cd [protected] my, cd [protected] my, cd [protected] my, cd [protected] my, cd [protected] my,

Nak tanya bila barang ni boleh sampai???

mimi94 mimi94 Jun 30, 2020

Hi. My parcel stucked since 17th and now is 30rd. Really make me worried if there are any problem with the delivery and why it isnt delivered out yet. This is my tracking number ERB999055090MY. Please checked my item at pos laju rawang as it always stated back end. Really frustrating😥

• Ha
    Hazirah Selamat May 12, 2020

Hi. Please process my parcel stuck at back end Rawang since 7th May 2020. Didn't have any update until now. Tracking Number EP675016460MY.

• Ah
    ahmmad majumder May 05, 2020

Last 2days it's stuck at Rawang (back end) 😞😞

• Az
    Az99 Aug 04, 2020

@ahmmad majumder Nk tnya lepas dari tarikh tu bila barang sampai dkt awk?

Mimhah May 03, 2020

Kes ni sama cm sy.. pos dr Terengganu 20april.. masih tak sampai kepada penerima.. 😔

• Wa
    wapie adam Sep 08, 2020

@Mimhah poslaju rawang mcm babi.. lembab

• Ti
    Tina tini Apr 27, 2020

EH965069041MY please send my parcel since 23apr till now stuck kt rawang back end office.. call Mmg la Xpenah dpt put the phone line busy. I know mco .. but it to much only rawang to serendah not to London take so many days.. better don’t use post Malaysia Klu dok area rawang serendah.. if someone looking for urgent things Mmg Dh Lama meninggal huhhhh

• Wa
    wapie adam Sep 08, 2020

@Tina tini poslaju rawang memang lembab nak mampos.. keje makan gaji buta.. anjing

• Nu
    Nur Sumiati Apr 22, 2020

Saya nak pergi collect barang tak ada transport sila hantar ke rumah..saya tak dapat panggilan dari pos laju..