PoliceAbuseRip off

H

I selected a $1, 500 package from Kamau to investigate a cop and give me reports so that I could sue the police and the cop. He was suposed to give me these reports within 1 year according to his own paper work. It's been over two years and I have nothing from him. I paid for documents for one investigator and got nothing back at all. He claims he won't give me my money back because he says they did all of this investigative work and it says there are no refunds. But it clearly states that they need to give me these reports within 1 year and help me to gather all the information together to be able to go to court.

I can no longer go to court. The statute of limitations is up on my case. I even told Kamau this and he said he would give me a full report within 30 days. I got nothing from him. He tried offering two hundred and some dollars back for the reports I never got that I paid for. I figure it's because they never actually got them or investigated anything.

It doesn't matter the work he did because he didn't give it to me on time for the purposes I needed it for. He never gave me anything at all let alone when he was supposed to. He keeps trying to call me and give me excuses why he won't give me my money back. He also cancelled my case without completing his job so even if the staute of limitations wasn't up he cannot fullfill what was gauranteed to me for helping me to gather everything to help me file a lawsuit. You can check the ploiceabuse.com website and check out what the $1, 500 package is supposed to buy you and I didn't get it. So if you think you're going to get what it says, don't believe it.

He told me to file a complaint with the bar, but I don't even think he's a real lawyer. I'll file a complaint with them anyway as well as with the BBB. I'll probably have to hire a lawyer.

• Ju
    justice 4 the victims Nov 11, 2014

Thanks for writing your complaint, I'm with you 100%. I too was ripped of by this con man. So please you and everyone else file compaint with BBB in Tallahassee, Florida on this internet scammer. He has been rip good people off since 2007 until now. Be aware of diop Kamau' s police abuse. He's the abuser here.

• Ju
    justice 4 the victims Nov 11, 2014

Diop kamau is a big time internet scammer who will lie and rip you off for thousands. Be aware. Don't. Get taken like i did from his internet police complaint. Com

• Fl
    FloridaSun Oct 30, 2012

A similar scenario has happened to me only under the name of the Police Complaint Center (aka Policeabuse.com). Diop Kamau, the company owner is out of Florida and appears to do this often. If you complain about it his company services he will try to coerce you into removing your complaints by posting your arrest photo and data on line even though you have not been convicted of a crime. He is in my opinion a con artist who preys upon the unfortunate and victimized by LLEO. He is NOT an attorney nor is he alicensed private investigator(PI) in Florida. Check with your state and see if he is a licensed PI in your state. File a complaint there and in Florida. He often gets away with things because he claims an affiliation with the main Universities in Florida and also claims an affiliation with the DOJ. Don't let it fool you. I believe that his company may still be registered as a not for profit. Based on the information you provided this maybe in conflict with IRS not for profit rules. You might also contact the IRS to see what the rules are and if a violation has occurred. You will never see your money, but might get some cash if you are able to turn him into the IRS.