I subscribed to this company for one year to play games. Knowing it was coming up for renewal, I tried to contact them. I cannot finds a phone number, but I did send an e-mail on their website (I don't have a record, as it did not go through my personal email account) in February to let them know that I did not want to renew. I just found the charge on my credit card for 4/11
This was their reply
Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our service, we do not offer refunds for the subscription fees for any of our online games. In the event of a cancellation, Electronic Arts will not be able to provide any type of pro-rated refund or extension of unused access time. In order to avoid any charges, customers will need to cancel the billing of their account before the subscription fee has been deducted.
In any case, in order to cancel your account, please do the following:
1) Go to www.pogo.com, Click "Sign In" on the top right of the page.
2) Enter your Screen Name and Password.
3) Click on "My Stuff" option and choose "MY Account" from the drop down menu.
4.) Click on “View Your Subscription Info.”
5) Enter your password and click OK. After this you will be at a page where you will be able to view your subscription status.
6) Click on cancel subscription link next to the game subscription you'd like to cancel.
7) On the next page you will get two options:
1) Cancel immediately.
2) Cancel at the end of the billing plan.
Chose the second option to play the remaining game time and to cancel the automatic renewal of your Club Pogo subscription.
If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know.
EA Online Support
Customer04/21/2008 03:39 PM
I emailed this info in February, stating I did not want to renew my subscription... please credit my account $39.99 and cancel me out...