Planitroi Inc.selling junk computers

Bought a old over priced laptop from Paul and he said he would back it up if I had a problem with it. I call him time and time and time again, he NEVER returns my call. He took my money and now I'm STUCK with a piece of JUNK.
I will never do buis. with these RIPPOFF artist again . PLEASE DON'T YOU

janeylou Jul 18, 2017

I bought my HP Elite Book through Best Buy and warranted by PlanITROI in Feb.2017. It has never worked right. At first everything was blamed on the battery. I had a total of 3 batteries; 2 chargers sent to me with no improvement. I was offered a replacement or repair. I chose replacement because of faster turn around time. The replacement wouldn't boot up properly. I called and got to talk to a technician who said it sounded like the hard drive. So I sent it back for repair as they did not have another Elite Book to use as a replacement. It was returned with the same problem. After 2 wks. of waiting I get the same problem returned to me. I called and asked about a refund. They said I would have to return it to Best Buy. When I took it there they informed me the computer was 5 or 6 yrs old and would not offer a refund, refurbished or not. I have called PR again, but no call back. They never answer the phone.

• Do