Planet Innovation Technologies Private LtdScam & Fraud Company

This company person has called us for the web site designing for e-commerce site as we have given the ads in the quikr & olx that we are looking for website designer. Company person told that it will charge 15, 000 for the website designer. We have made the half payment to the company & we have told that after finishing we will pay the full amount. After completing the website work, we have paid the complete amount to Managing Director (V. Raj Vihari) of that company. As said by him, that we there company is providing the backdoor jobs in IBM fake job offers. So we have paid 2 lakhs to him on 11-Sep-2013. After taking the payment, he left out station, when I am calling him. He is not lifting up the call. Now he is saying that I have not given any money to him. http://pitechnologies.in/ I need my complete money back Rs.2, 15, 000/- as he his not given any services & he changed my admin password details also. I want to book the complaint against him that this company is doing fraud & scam with everyone. Please recommending you to seal this type of company. In future no one should suffer with this kind of situation.

• Ra
    rajvihari Nov 12, 2013

we hav every proof regarding your website and we did not took money from you and we have audio recording. what you have talked. and we have refunded your money so please remove all these fake news! or we will file a case

• Ar
    Aruna999 Oct 06, 2013

This company person has called us for the web site designing for e-commerce site as we have given the ads in the quikr & olx that we are looking for website designer. Company person told that it will charge 15, 000 for the website designer. We have made the half payment to the company & we have told that after finishing we will pay the full amount. After completing the website work, we have paid the complete amount to Managing Director (V. Raj Vihari) of that company. As said by him, that we there company is providing the backdoor jobs in IBM for if you are interested you can apply for the job. So we have paid 2 lakhs to him on 11-Sep-2013. After taking the payment, he left out station, when I am calling him. He is not lifting up the call. Now he is saying that I have not given any money to him. http://pitechnologies.in/ I need my complete money back Rs.2, 15, 000/- as he his not given any services & he changed my admin password details also. I want to book the complaint against him that this company is doing fraud & scam with everyone. Please recommending you to seal this type of company. In future no one should suffer with this kind of situation.