Pimsleur ApproachLanguage CDs

B

I was lead to believe via an online advertisement that I was ordering a CD package for learning Mandarin Chinese.

Instead I received a box with nothing in it besides an invoice and a sheet of paper congratulating me on joining a language course of which I am 'one of few'. Total nonsense.

After filing this complaint I will also file a complaint with the BBB and send this company a letter via certified mail demanding my money back and cancelling from their 'program'.

Not a BBB fan Feb 04, 2012

My only comment regarding this is not to complain to the BBB. I did that once thinking that I was doing a service to humanity, but instead the BBB gave the company I was complaining about a higher rating. The logic is beyond my understanding.