Pillsburycake mix failure

I purchased Pillsbury Pumpkin Caramel Delight cake mix([protected] code on bottom of box). Instructions use 9x13 pan after baking cake it was like a pancake. Very disappointing dessert for our local election board on April 5th.
If I use a mix from Pillsbury I will use a smaller size pan. Why not put smaller size pan in your instructions???

• La
    Ladybird Jul 06, 2017

Today I give up on their mixes. Like the OP, I've found they don't sufficiently fill a 13 x 9 pan and it takes two boxes of mix to make a layer cake like the one pictured on the front of the box. My money is going elsewhere from now on.

JohnHiggins Mar 10, 2014

After years of eating devils food cakes (3 per month) I'm giving them up to the meal worms. Two of them in the last mix is beyond disgusting and equally bad of not knowing how many I didn't find in years before. Pillsbury knows that they eat through the package from moth larvae. It would seem simple to just change the packaging to a foil
    that the critters can't bite through! I would have paid 50 cents more without the bugs..

• JuliePooh51265 Dec 20, 2011

That whatever they were eating and got on their fingers tasted good? Why does there have to be a message?

• Mo
    mother234 Dec 20, 2011

In an ad of Pillsbury, a little girl licks her finger. That is disgusting! Very disturbing image for our kids and non-kids. What kind of message does that send?

• Po
    pobarjenkins Apr 05, 2011

Some people like flatter cakes.

• Ta
    TAmarees Sep 17, 2010

I bought muffin from BP Edenvale and it mouldy when spoke to cashier, she ask me to phone pillsbury office. At pillsbury I spoke to lady named Grace Hardock, very arrogant, then spoke to Andrew, useless person. I am still waiting for my replacement. Ray shame on the garages that supporting Pillsbury's.