Piggott FarmsScott Piggott

H Review updated:

I have had to deal with Scott Piggott and his filth, lies and bad business etiquette. He has received money for hay orders, and does not follow through on his end of contracts, and I know I am not the only person in this position with him. He is in way over his head, and keeps digging. He has people working for him that have no clue what they are doing, and have no experience in the area. Inexperienced persons running farm equipment is dangerous, and life threatening. He underpays his workers, and treats them badly. He hires people to illegally work for him. He had multiple persons from the United States Of America working for him in Canada without working permits or visas. He will lease equipment, makes arrangements and promises to pay for it, but never follows through. Hay shipments are in lac of because he owes the farmers, in whose fields the hay comes from, money; and the farmers will not allow to be removed from their property's until they have received their money, because of issues in the past with them having to hound Scott Piggott for months and months until they receive payment. If I could turn back time, I would never of done business with Scott Piggott. He has caused us nothing but headache and done nothing but lie and play games. In my life of business, I have never in my path, come across such a shady, selfish businessman, if he can even call himself that.
DO NOT ALLOW SCOTT PIGGOTT, from ONTARIO CANADA, rope you and your business in like he did to us and many others.
changing the name of your company and starting fresh will not change who you are Scott Piggott.
His father and him use to have a business called Canada hay and foreage, which, as you can see, is well known for being fraudulent and a scam. He has swindled many companies and people out of money, and shows no remorse.
Do Not Do Business with this Canadian Con.

• Ge
    Get2SuckN Jul 22, 2021

Whatever became of Mr. Piggott ?

Dsw123 Jan 14, 2020

I sure would like to know if anything is happened to this deadbeat piece of [censored] I was one of the people up there trying to make money for my family and being [censored]ed around all summer never seen a person do stuff the way he did what a complete tool even my family was up there and got screwed by them The piggotts are the biggest lowlifes there areI sure didn’t meet some nice people and cereal though if any of you guys have any information on this tool bag please let me know I know he’s due in court soon to hopefully get sent to prison but he’ll probably sneak his way out of that thanks

Dsw123 Jan 10, 2020

Any news on this [censored]er. What a load that his daddy bill should have blown in a napkin. You’re a [censored] Piggott

• Tr
    Tracey Robertson Jun 05, 2017

Anyone got a picture of this guy

• Ha
    Hay hauler Sep 12, 2016

Scott Piggot is going under the name Scott perry he now lives in okatoks Alberta Canada his new company is feedstock international incorporated in Alberta his email is sales @feedstock.com phone number is [protected]

• Ko
    Koda 19 Jan 22, 2019

@Hay hauler As of June 2018, he is still under Feedstock...
    Can’t wait to hear his sentencing.

• Ga
    Gary369 Mar 13, 2016

I am the nephew of scott Piggott. I do agree he is a scam artist as me and my immediate family have been scammed by him many times. Guess you cant trust family. Scott is a born Canadian, moved to the US in early 90s and I feel he got brain washed by wall street corruption which is why he is a corrupt business man. Im sorry for all the businesses that got screwed by him.

RESOLVED

it was a mistake on my behalf

• Og
    Ogcjm Aug 11, 2015

LW0115 just FYI - This is a business complaints board not a Twitter/Facebook locker room

Piggotttracker Oct 09, 2014

Please email me any information regarding Scott Piggott. Ill take it from there.

Piggotttracker Oct 09, 2014

I am looking for Scott Piggott. If anyone can provide information as to his address, telephone number, or any other relevant information it would be appreciated.

• Ro
    Robyn Meissner Jun 27, 2021

@Piggotttracker I have his phone number as I just bought a goat from him!

JOHN KUJ Feb 27, 2014

Never do business with this guys, they are not a business man.They are croaks

JOHN KUJ Feb 27, 2014

YOU GUYS RIGHT, THIS BUSSINESS IS A SCAM
    NEVER DO BUSSINESS WITH SCOUT PIGGOTT

• Lw
    LW0115 Jan 20, 2014

Just FYI: Scott also has a wife with three kids under the age of three who he has abandoned both physically and financially, he left is wife alone with their twins a toddler so he could stay in AB to continue to scam people and sleep with his secretary. As a friend of his wife I have made it my mission to know what a deatbeat, liar and cheat this man is. Canadian farmers stay away from this man!!! She can't even get any money out of him because he doesn't file taxes and doesn't claim any of his fraudulemt earnings. He is being watched by governments accross Canada but no one can get him.

• Yb
    ybih! Jun 21, 2017

@LW0115 Spoken like a true malicious mother.

Fact: Moves the kids to Alberta for three months and immediately moves them back to Ontario away from their father as soon as the business shuts down. Nothing like a "supportive wife" kicking a man when he is down moving the kids away from their father yet pulls the lying pity party "he abandoned us" card.
    So you are a single mom who moves the kids from Dad, took the house, land, assets, wants child support and government benefits yet has the nerve to call the Dad the deadbeat. Congrats on being a deadbeat mom!

• Go
    GordTimson Jan 15, 2014

I worked for Scott piggot and his father for approximately one month. In that month we were plagued by breakdowns. We ended up being stuck in Florida where bill piggot lives. Bill put us up in a hotel for approximately two weeks. He paid for our meals knowing that my buddy and I didn't not have a lot of money to spend. We did have some issues purchasing fuel with a company card, though Scott's wife Lindsay met us when we finally got back to Toronto to fill our truck. It was a bit of an inconvenience but fuel is fuel. When we came back we asked Scott for the money owing. He paid us with in three days. All the money owing and gave us money for being stuck in Florida. I've read all the negative comments about Scott and everyone is entitled to air their issues. I just felt I should talk about my dealings with him. Why did I quit is what your thinking. I found another job which I got to work alone. Due to Scott's insurance I had to team with another driver, this was not for me. The only issue I found is Scott hired a fellow to be his point man with regards to logistics. This guy seemed to be the real problem. Scott was always fair with me. I should also mention Scott called us a lot when we were stuck in Florida costing me a lot of money on my cell phone bill. he paid that also.
    I will leave my name. Gord Timson London, Ontario Canada

usafarmer Sep 11, 2013

Any news as to where Mr. Scott Piggott is? Has anyone found him?? Is he still alive???

• Ho
    Horse 123 Aug 31, 2013

Hey People, if by any chance you come to know that Scott Piggott is behind bars, please make a note here and it would be good to know which authority to contact to report our case...thanks

• Ho
    Horse 123 Aug 31, 2013

Oh, my god...I thought Scott Piggott have learned a lesson when we ruined his reputation all over the internet back in 2010...But, appearently the "crook" is a "crook"...Scott Pigott stolen more than $6, 000 dollars from us. We paid him for hay order to be shipped in to the Gulf region and we never saw the hay nor our money!!! the thing that makes me angry is that he has all the "gutts" to reply and argu with the peopole whom he has stolen money from just like he has all the right to do so...

Hey Scotty?...do you remember me now????Yes, the lady who stripped you naked all over the internet and all over the spam reporting sites...have you enjoyed spending our stolen money on your marriage??? I have no doubt that no woman can stay with a big fat crook and thieve like you for more than one week...

ADVICE TO ALL...DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS CREATURE...YOU WILL GO NO WHERE...

usafarmer Aug 23, 2013

I hope so...so far he seems to be always slipping through the cracks...I just hope that this time someone finally stops this scammer!!!

• Gr
    greyein51 Aug 19, 2013

He will soon have the law after him according to my attorney, his days are numbered!!!

usafarmer Aug 18, 2013

Strathroymom doesn't seem to be real...SCAM!!! If they were a real PI, then I think that an email response would have been given by now...THIS HAS TO BE SCOTT, or LINDSAY!!! Good luck in finding out who would be the one to pull the rug from under you!!!

• Gr
    greyein51 Aug 16, 2013

RCM Transportation, LLC. has invoiced 345, 000.00 and has not received one penny from Piggott Farms and or AR Partners who also has told me via email along with Scott and his Father that they would pay. It's now been 10 months, I have lost my business and numerous other problems have made my live a living hell because of his actions. We know for a fact that Miller Hay Co. in Calif. has paid Piggott up front for product and Transport of his product from AB to NM, TX, CO.
    [email protected]

• St
    Strathroymom Aug 15, 2013

I am new to this website but hope all you folks do get to see my post. Anybody that had any dealings with Scott Piggott can you please e-mail me and tell me your story. All will be kept private. I am a Private Investigator and Recently I was enlisted into the task of trying to bring this man to justice. I am close I think but any help you folks could give would be appreciated. Folks who worked in the office and might know details of residences, farms, vacation places, etc. could be particularly helpful. Mr. Piggott has made mistakes i'm sure. If we put all the information in one place I am positive I can find this man. It might take us a while but what do we have to lose? From reading the posts on here he has made a lot of people miserable.

Dsw123 Jan 14, 2020

@Strathroymom I know for a fact this is Scott’s Mom Pauline what a complete nut job your son is the biggest piece of [censored]. you raise a Butte

usafarmer Aug 12, 2013

I wish there was a way to get all the contracted workers that he has either not paid and the ones that he just terminated their employment without notice a means to go after this ###...but I bet that he has nothing on paper, and these poor people are ### out of luck...I see that he not only takes advantage of the poor farmers who work hard for their money that he has easily taken, but he uses good people as his employees, then leaves them hanging...WHO DOES THAT!!! He cares about one person, and one person only...himself...!!! He is an cheating ###, and user...I don't understand how his wife can stay married to this dick, let alone, have children with him...He f**** around on her ALL the time...has accounts on "Plenty of Fish" just before his wifey moved to Alberta...NICE HUSBAND!!! LOL, what a dumb chick...GET THE F*** OUT WHILE YOU CAN...Scott will be the one to ruin you!!!. Run, Scott, run...but just remember, at the end of this all, you will be the one that gets it up the ### in then end...PAY BACK!!!

pissedoffexemployee Aug 12, 2013

I am also an ex-employee of Piggott Farms. Not only was I working illegally while I waited for my paperwork for my work visa, but I was shorted 3 overtime hours and was not paid for my final week of work. This is the most poorly run company I have ever worked for. I enjoyed it while I was there, but now feel extremely taken advantage of. Now that I have found this thread and see that I am not the first person, it doesn't really surprise me. After 2 months of being told that my final check was being mailed/wired to me and now being ignored, I am fed up and can attest to everything that is said on here. I worked in the office and all day everyday got angry phone calls from people who had not been paid, which I had no control over. Why should I be surprised that I am never going to get my final check? Now I see why this company hires and paid people under the table...those people can't legally get the money owed to them when Piggott Farms refuses to pay them for the work they did. Taking advantage and screwing over people who really need the money is an awful thing to do, What a shady and messed up company this is. I hope karma bites everyone involved in the ###.

Dsw123 Jan 14, 2020

@pissedoffexemployee I must’ve known yeah I was up there during this time

usafarmer Jul 31, 2013

Rumor has it that Scott Piggott has resigned from Piggott Farms, AR partners took the company from him as he obviously did not fulfill his part of the agreement...LOSER!!! I don't know how all you people that Piggott Farms owes you money how you will be able to get it back if he has resigned. On paper he did not own the company, his father did, and he was "just and employee". What I think is funny, is that if he was not the owner or have any shares in the company, how was he able to sign on these agreements, get back accounts, or run the company as he owned it?? This has to be fraud. signed off on the assets of a company that is not even his????? Maybe I am missing something??? Where is he living...Ontario or Alberta...???? Last I heard he has a home in Ontario and one in Alberta and he is still flying between the two??? I feel bad for all the "contracted" employees that he convinced to work for him for cash and not be put on payroll...I am sure he has f***** them over as well, and has left them out to dry. Heartless ###!!! Karma is a ###...I hope that it is finally starting to get him back for all the ### he has done to farmers, customers and his employees,

• El
    Elise Rosamonda Jul 17, 2013

We represent companies that are owed by Piggott Farms and through our forwarding attorneys in Canada and the US are looking to place them into a possible involuntary Chapter 15 bankruptcy assisted by cross-border restructuring techniques. This will also expose any wrong doing and hopefully recoup funds owed to our clients. This will allow for a two year look back and forensic accounting of their books and if, and I do emphasis "If" they find fraud, we can pierce the corporate veil and hold them personally responsible and possibly attach and liquidate any of their personal assets. If any wrong doings surface there will be grave consequences under the “United Nations Commission on International Trade Law and NAFTA. If you are a creditor or a customer who prepaid for product that was not received, call Elise Rosamonda at Weiss, Spencer & Levin [protected].

• On
    oneofthe lucky ones Jun 26, 2013

Been there done that...took me months to collect for 2 1/2 loads of hay finally got paid but I know of others who were not so lucky... DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS MAN OR HIS FATHER...YOU MAY NOT GET PAID AND IF YOU DO YOU HAVE TO HUNT THEM DOWN TO GET IT...and cross your fingers it does not bounce

fired up guy Jun 14, 2013

I have herd he has hired all new people to come work for him this year... to the suckers he has lured in. do not work for scott or bill Piggott. you will not get paid and you will work your ### off for nothing. they will promise you the world till its time to pay. when pay day comes they will have something made up about how they are waiting for a payment to show then they will pay u. before you no it its the next pay day and now your 2 checks behind and it keeps going from there. stay away from these 2 scam artists. they are a complete joke and there are dozens of people coming after them for well over 1 million dollars. don't get wrapped up in there scams. I say this from experience. I had to deal with it last year and im still tryin to climb out of the hole I was put in money wise. the Piggott family is total ###. BEWARE...

fired up guy Jun 08, 2013

put your story on here nic brewer

• Ni
    nicole brewre Jun 06, 2013

i wish more people would put there storys on here . so other people wont get screwed by this low life thief. keep them coming people. i have heard a lot of storys about these two thiefs. lets do more about it thank you .concerned citizen

fired up guy Jun 01, 2013

he has adds in the lethbridge help wanted looking for all new help this year because he cant keep help because he doesn't pay them. I feel sorry for the suckers he is lureing in now. people do not work for Piggott farms. you will work for free. bill Piggott and scott Piggott are ###.

fired up guy May 30, 2013

pi munster... it was good talkin with you today. if you need anything you no how to find me. I will do anything that's needed so Piggott farms goes under. they are the lowest forms of human beings there is. im excited to see that people are doing something about this.

PI-Munster May 30, 2013

I'm doing a financial investigation against Piggott Farms. Anyone with money owed from Piggott Farms please contact me direct at [email protected] or my direct line is [protected]

I will do my best to get the money collected and or force him into BK.

• Ni
    nicole brewre May 29, 2013

hey alberta canada farmers. beware that scam artist scott piggott and bill piggott are back in town . to rip all of you off beware . they are ### the lowest kind .

fired up guy May 29, 2013

I think its funny that scott would google his name and find this. he know deep down he is a waste of human flesh. I worked for scott for about a month and a half last year and screwed me out of thousand of dollars not to mention had family friends come up and work for them and screw them out of money. his dad is just as bad as he is. the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. he would laugh because he would send hay that was way over moisture content. would crush bales loading them. would wreck trucks. and steal oh my god he would steal anything he could. we went and rented a brand new john deer swather from the john dear dealership in Hannah alberta and they had to come repose it because he never paid or wrote a bad check. and they wouldn't even do business with him again so we had to drive all the way to Edmonton to get equipment. hell even his business partner the hay buyer paul said last year scott was the dumbest he has ever seen. scott would smoke weed every night. would go to lethbridge with his lady friend he hired for weighing the trucks and screw her while his wife was at home pregnate with twins. he has several other kids that he had to sign over because he was so worthless. he isn't aloud to come into the us because if he is caught in here he will be put in jail because he owes people hundreds of thousands of dollars. ive been in contact with scott in the last few days. and he thinks his ### doesn't stink. I wish more people would step up because I no there is more people. he live in Watford Ontario. . just the people that worked for him last year still are owed around 20000 dollars. he says oh I paid for this and I paid for that but it was part of the deal when we went up. just please guys make him pay AND BEAWARE OF SCOTT PIGGOTT AND HIS WORTHLESS DAD BILL PIGGOTT. AND EVERYONE THAT IS PART OF THE PIGGOTT FARMS CORP. I no someone that has been at his shop and knows where he lives if you wanna no and go break some bones in his body.

fired up guy May 27, 2013

well im not affraid to say im a ex employee and i worked last year for him and seen all the ### he pulled. he is a real piece of ### and ###ed employees out of thousands of dollars after they left there familys in the us with big plan yet to work for 3 months and make 2000 dollars. he is a big piece of human waste. he stays in cereal alberta while he is up there and gets drunk and ###s the woman that help him up there. hire some more women scott you piece of garbage

• Co
    concerned pearson May 25, 2013

scott piggott and bill piggott are the lowest form of a human you cam imagine . they dont pay there taxes. . farmers .land owners .rental companys .truck drivers . workers .our anybody they come in contact with .bill piggott lives in ocala florida with his weird wife. scott bounces around canada. where ever he can find suckers . and lose women . he is married with three kids and several others he dont even see or take care of. real piese of ### . last i heard he was heading for texas . but might be bull just like everything he says or does but texas farmers and land owners beware real scam artist.

usafarmer Apr 17, 2013

Yup...your last 3 comments basically describe that ### Scott!!! I just wish someone would teach him a lesson once and for all!!!

looking for justice... Apr 12, 2013

Not only are Scott Piggott and Bill Piggott cheating the common businessman but they are cheating the law, the government, insurance companies etc... the list goes on forever...and we, the honest people pay higher taxes and higher insurance because of ###s like Bill Piggott and Scott Piggott... it will all catch up to you because you are both little girlie men and bumbling fools. Yes indeed the walls are closing in on you and your stupid cheating lying father too. Is he Canadian or is he American? Gee, I wonder? ...and... why can't YOU cross the border Scott??? Why can Bill Piggott live in the U.S. and have this Canadian business with you? but you can NOT enter the U.S.??? hmmm what are you to scammers hiding?? Bill Piggott is the scammer who is taking the cash back to the U.S. and bringing the U.S. citizens to work in Canada illegally. Your time is near... I hope you piss your pants when they haul you away by your big fat head. LOL

looking for justice... Apr 12, 2013

people are not posting their real identities because NO ONE wants to be associated with YOU !!!

looking for justice... Apr 11, 2013

I have watched Scott James Piggott for several years, I have seen how he manipulates, uses, destroys people's lives, squanders money, cheats, steals, lies... yes, he is in Taber Alberta, yes he is dirt. I have witnessed the destruction of lives. I have witnessed his lies and manipulations. The only thing that Scott Piggott does well is destroy things... companies, equipment, trucks, and worst of all... people's lives... he has no regard for other people. Please stay clear of him.