Pets Street MallNo customer care

I ordered a large heated dog bed. It was not large enough for my old dog and I requested a return authorization. I was given the RA number. I then went to UPS to ship it back to Pet Street Mall. As it turned ou the cost to ship it back was more than the cost to purchase the item. On contacting Pet Street Mall they refuse to help. THey will not allow a return under their UPS contract nor will they offer any credit or discount. I do not need or want the bed any longer, but am stuck with it since the retailer will not offer any help.

• Au
    Auden L. Grumet, Esq. Nov 25, 2008

I too experienced HORRIBLE customer service with PetStreetMall.com and my overall ordering experience could not have been worse. In sum, I placed an order with approx. 10 items. Two weeks later, when nothing had arrived and no correspondence had been received in the interim, I called to find out the status of same. I was told that they were out of two of the products. When I asked why I was not notified about this, they rudely attempted to shift the burden to me to have predicted that, after confirming the products were in stock at the time of ordering, those products would later become unavailable. They refused to offer any concessions whatsoever [e.g. discount] and steadfastly refused to try to appease me in any manner whatsoever. I would STRONGLY advise using PetStreetMall.com for anything whatsoever.

ALG, Esq.
    Atlanta, GA

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices