Permits And Visasvisa services

This company Permits and Visas in Tecom Dubai is a thief. I applied with my siblings and lost AED 20, 000. We paid in full and after payment, they did not respond to our queries. This company will only guide you to do the initial steps. Which is to get General Training IELTS, and score must be 7 or higher which they did not disclose during assessment. And also to apply for ECA from WES. They will open your Express Entry profile which you can easily do yourself without mistakes unlike their case managers who filled most of our details incorrect. After all these, you just hope for the best to get an Invitation to Apply in Canada. We did not get any further assistance after this process. I pray this company get its karma for stealing people's hard earned money.

• Ri
    Ritesh Mishra Jun 26, 2018

I would like to extend my thanks to you for an outstanding service, thank the staff for their wonderful contributions and replies whenever I wondered around some queries, nevertheless all other mods performed equivalent excellent jobs to keep us rolling on the right track. I will strongly recommend your team to my friends and family in their need.

• Ni
    Nilam Parekh Jun 10, 2018

I am just writing to say thank you, to you and your team, for being so accommodating and understanding.The service with lightning fast and no hassles. I am already recommending you and your team to others! With warm thanks!

• Pr
    PrachiNirtana Dec 29, 2017

Hello mem, I am Prachi Nirtana from mumbai. I really want to visit UK. So Can you provide information about that.Thank you

• Pr
    PrineshVikeront Oct 11, 2017

Hello Sir, I am Prinesh from Dubai.I really want to go Australia as visiter.So can you provide information about that...like which documents needed and how it;s work and time limits etc.Thank you

• Dh
    Dhipin Thomas Sep 01, 2017

Hello sir, I am dhipin from saudi arabia. I am really intrested about australia visit visa. I complete enginerring in electrical department and I am currently working in saudi arabia as electrician. so can you priovide me information regarding that... I waiting for your replay. thank you.

• Ah
    Ahemed Ali Aug 01, 2017

Hello sir, I am ahemed ali from australia. my qualification is b.e.- computer engineering. I am currently working as a software developer in software company. I also have 1 year experience in this area. I want to move in usa using work visa. so can you guide me how it's possible. please give me information about that. thank you