Performance Health USAMisguided information!

E

After receiving my sample "green tea" pills I tried to cancel my order within the ten days grace period. I was not able to cancel. Days later I discovered that I had been charged $79.95 for the month supply that I had not received yet. Since then, I have returned the sample "green tea" pills and the month supply of the pills. I returned both products on March 8th received confirmation on March 10th that the products had been delivered. My account has not been credited and I have no way to contact these people. Please help me. I want my money back. This was nothing but a rip-off. I did not know about the $79.95 charge until after I received the month supply bottle.

• Fr
    Frank Truncellito Sep 16, 2009

I have been billed $9.97 per month since June, 2009 without my permission. How do I stop this charge? It is being automatically deducted from my checking account. My E-mail address is [email protected]

• Sc
    Scot Jul 29, 2009

I sent for one bottle of Pure Colon 1000, reported after using they did not work; not effective and would like to return. They sent another bottle and charged my account some $68.00.

• Be
    Beverly Kwiatkowski May 27, 2009

I also sent for free trail, but in a little, they sent me another bottle of green tea formula, & revestrol.I haven't even tried it as when I recieved it was for weight loss.I thought it was to give you more [email protected] [email protected]

• I0
    I've been had May 21, 2009

To cancel: Go to thier WEB Site (more like a web page) that is on the BOTTLE. On this page (WWW.GREENTEA-LIGHT.COM) all you can DO is cancel your "Green Tea Discount Home Delivery Plan" or call 866.943.2707. They make money by charging the big figure only ONE time.

They will try to get you to NOT cancel by reducing the 89 dollar monthly fee to only 19.87. What a rip off. I tossed the pills; who knew what was IN the sample. They "PROBABLY" bought the pills for only $5.00 from China.

• Th
    Theygotme! May 20, 2009

I ordered Dr Oz's ResV Pure online and also received a free sample of Green Tea Weight Loss capsules. If you do not immediately cancel, you will begin receiving monthly shipments and a subscription to their newsletter. There is no such thing as "free!"

To cancel: call [protected] or go to the ResV Pure website and it will take you to the Green Tea Free Trial ad.

Good luck.

• Ju
    Julie Dobbs May 19, 2009

I keep recieving the resV Pure and hoodia weight loss every month and I never ordered them. Can you please cancel this immediately!

• Je
    Jerry Brigante May 12, 2009

Sir, I ordered the trail pills and when I received them I cancelled my as per Dr Oz cancellation procedure...I received the first order and marked it return to send as it was all cancelled..Today I received another package and I went into Google and typed in the address on the package. I called the number and spoke to someone out of the US who taken my information and my home number that someone would sbe in touch with me.. I am again marking the package to be returned and again package was not opened. Also I received my credit card invoice that shows that I am being changed for these two packages. I appreciate if you update your file and remove me from your files and also I would appreciate that You send back what you have charged me..As a 73 year old person I cannot afford to be paying for this product...
    Pls respond to my call and my email as soon as possible..
    Thank You...

• Jc
    j.cooper r May 05, 2009

I made a complaint RE: performance health charging my me $78.33 in addition to
    $3.58 paid for shipping of a colon cleanse product (free trial). I received a phone number
    from my credit card company [protected] Vitalife customer service . I called and the
    matter is resolved.

• La
    LAG May 05, 2009

Receiving bottles of Green Tea Weight Loss which I didn't order. Don't have my statement to see how much I'm being charged or know the amount but can't find this damned company to cancel. Can anyone help me PLEASE!!!???

• Fr
    Frannie Apr 28, 2009

I was victim to this scam, and went on this website as above, after trying unsuccessfully to contact Performance Health by phone. Of course you can't print out the supposed cancel form, nor any other info on their website. The supposed "agreement" is a small word at the bottom of the webpage you must click on to see. I never saw this when I requested the sample, nor did I sign anything authorizing automatic payments/shipments. My credit card called me on the ninth day and I filled out the cancel form-we'll see what happens! I left a phone message stating I am sending the info to the attorney general of PA to report their business tactics.

• Bo
    bodaceous Apr 27, 2009

A real hassle for sure. Here appears to be an easy out although it will cost you $20. I had ordered the trial size and paid $3.58; fair enough. Two days after receiving the trial my credit card gets charged $85.26. I call my credit card company and leave my name and number. Three days later they call and I file an official complaint. Today a package shows up from Performance Health that I did not open.

I found this website and tried to call based on the numbers given but it was "after hours". I noticed the post by (apparently) the company about resolving complaints. They gave an address of www.gohelpnbow.com to help. You follow the instructions and it leads you eventually to a screen that gives you the option of returning your order (maybe with hassle) or receiving an immediate credit of (in my case) $65.26. This results in a $20.00 charge for the experience. I opted to take the immediate credit.

We'll see what happens.

Sandra Roxborough Apr 27, 2009

I ordered a sample bottle of resV Pure. Ten days latter I recived a big bottle and was charged $85.26 that I had not ordered. I want to return this and get my money back. This is really bad business.

anne baxter Mar 30, 2009

THIS WAS THE WORST EXPERIENCE!!! I called that # SORRY I was told we can't credit your acct. I asked his name he said for the privacy of his family he couldn't give it to me!!! He was horrible!!! I threathtened going to the attorney generals office ...and I WILL!!!I received 4 bags today!!! All I want to say is PLEASE FIGHT FOR YOUR MONEY EVERY SINGLE CENT!!!

Sandra Shaw Jan 12, 2009

Please cancel my colon clense that I do not want

Sandra Shaw
    2923 NE 54
    Portland OREGON 97213

• Su
    Suzanne Nestor Jan 07, 2009

I only ordered a sample bottle of pomegranate and keep receiving additional bottles, which I do not want.

PLEASE CANCEL ANY FURTHER SHIPMENTS IMMEDIATELY AND CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR SHIPMENTS RECEIVED.

• Me
    mes Dec 29, 2008

The address that I have is different.I spoke to someone [protected]) about charging my account and sending the pills and they are going to credit my account and cancel future orders to me!The address is
    Performance Health USA, LLC
    428 East Thunderbird Rd.
    Phoenix, Arizona 85022
    I hope this helps other people, I explained to them that it's not right to just start sending the pills and billing accounts, just because you order the trial offer!And I also told them I think they are a rip off because the pills don't work!!They are a complete scam!!

• Me
    mes Dec 29, 2008

I order a trial of their diet pills and now they keep sending the pills and charging my bank account! I have sent the pills back(refused them at post office, they returned them) and I still haven't been credited for the money!

• Ro
    Robin Buzzini Dec 22, 2008

I clicked on a google banner and was directed to a site that sold me a sample of their pure Acai Berry which turned out to be pure junk that made me sick. They stated billing my credit card for several expensive bottles and magazines which I did not authorize and I had to file a complaint. They even tried to send forged documents to fool my credit card company. These people belong in jail!

• Ga
    gary hyatt Dec 15, 2008

o k this is the deal for all of you who have been ripped off by performance health products.The real name of the company is Support Services of Utah their address is 3549 North University Avenue Suite 375 Provo Utah 84604. Their phone number is [protected] Now they will tell you that they will only refund you the last bottle of product that you ordered within the last 30 days. They will ask you to send it back and when they receive it they will give you credit to the account it was charged to.When you mail it make sure you send it certified mail which means you will be notified by the Post Office when it is received and in their hands. Now in my case I cancelled this right after I received my trial offer, but they will tell you that they have no record of it. they have charged my credit card $79.76 in October $78.33 in November and $78.33 in December I have just called my credit card company and they are very aware of this scam. I am disputing these charges that I did not authorize. I have packed all three unopened bottles in a large envelope and sent them back to Support Services of Utah. My credit card company has sent me a dispute form to fill out and send back with a copy of the certified mail receipt that I sent to Support Services of Utah. My credit card company has assured me they will get me this money back. As long as you do everything I said you will get all of your money back. I hope this helps.

Pat Dec 10, 2008

I ordered a "free" sample, supposedly with no strings attached except a small shipping fee. The next two months I received additional bottles of 60 each without my authorizing them. They did not list a phone number or a web site on their information that came with the shipments for me to call and inquire, and no phone number showed on my credit card bill. Through a web search and a long wait and being shuffled around I finally reached a live person and he said he cancelled my shipments. I will see. If they are not acting illegally, they at the least are acting unprofessionally. I think it should be illegal to charge for unauthorized shipments.

• Je
    jewel utsey Nov 30, 2008

I requested the sample trial, , and didnot know anything abbout receiving more bottles of the product PureAcaiuBerry my card has been charged numerous times for differient amounts but that is the only thing i put on this particular card only ordering the weeks trail. I would like to return the 3 shippments i recieved but did not order...please tell me how.
    JewelUtsey
    [protected]

• Br
    Brenda Lee Nov 25, 2008

The same thing is happening to me. I keep getting the packages and I did not agree to but one trial to pay just shipping and receiving.

Marilyn Mccoy Nov 25, 2008

recieved shipments I didnt order. and was charged to my credit card account.

paula cashman Nov 18, 2008

Signed up for "free" trial samples. Since then have received bottles every week. Cannot use due to medical
    complications ( diabetes). Cannot cancel.

• Ra
    RACHIEL PHILLIPS Nov 14, 2008

THEY SAY THEY STRIVE TO MAKE CACELATION EASY.THATS A BUNCH OF BULLSH--.I CANCELED MY ORDER 10/13/08 AND GOT A CANCELATION NO. AND NOW IVE BEEN CHARCHED $300.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD.YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND MAY EVERY TIME YOU LAY YOUR HEADS DOWN TO SLEEP I HOPE YOU THINK ABOUT THE LIFES YOU HAVE HURT AND MAY ALL THE BAD THINGS YOU HAVE DONE TO ALL US COME BACK TO YOU 10 FOLDS..YA JUST WAIT TILL MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY GETS THREW WITH YOU.AND BBB.

• Ra
    RACHIEL PHILLIPS Nov 14, 2008

I HAVE CALLED AND THEY SAID THAT MY ACCOUNT HAD NOT BEEN CANCELED BUT I HAVE A CONFERMATION NO.FROM 10/13/08. THEY SAID I MUST HAVE DIALED THE WRONG NO. BUT I FOOLED THEM AND ASKED FOR ALL THE CHARGES AND THE PHONE NO. MATCHED SO ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME HAVE MISSED DIALED.SO I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND TOLD THEM WHAT WAS GOING ON AND THEY TOOK CHARGE OF THIS SCAM, AND ALSO THEY MAY CREDIT ME FOR ALL THE CHARGES AND PUT A BLOCK ON ANY OTHER CHARGES FROM THESE CROOKS, WHICH IS[ PERFORMANCE HEALTH AND COPERFORMANCELIFE AND VITA HEALTH FORCE ]WHICH IS ALL THE SAME COMPANY.

• La
    larry ritter Nov 13, 2008

They keep cgarging my account. No way to cancel order or send it back, as there is no one to speak to. Phone listed is a diffrent company.

Pam Harlowe Nov 10, 2008

Do not want this produce it does not work for me, want to cancel all future shipments as of 11-10-2008 can not find a human to speak to.

JAKE Nov 08, 2008

Package sent to me I did not order. I am returning the package back to the US Post Office Monday morining, to sent back to senter.

Anna Nov 06, 2008

I also recieved package today from Performance Health USA, llc that I did NOT order. I immediately called my credit card company and gave them the info. They recommended I cancel my current credit card and get a different account. They have noted the company name and will take appropriate action. I find it amazing that there wasn't a packing slip or anything in the packaging! What a horrible company! Beware of anything that comes up on shopping sights as FREE samples! If anyone has an email address or "working" phone number for these people, let me know!!

• Bo
    Bob Randall Nov 06, 2008

To whom it may concern,

I' have made multiple phone calls to your company requesting my order be cancelled yet my credit card is still being charged on a monthy basis. This is my last request to have my order cancelled, after this point I will be forced to have my credit card company block any transaction inudiving your company. Please contact me as soon as this matter is resolved, which should be within the next 48 hrs.

• Ev
    Eva Sandorfy Nov 05, 2008

These people are heartless and they don't care who they hurt by charging them and you could never get back what they charged. So don't even try anything. I tried and it didn't work. I got back an email that I cancelled but they still charge my account.

MARIYA Nov 04, 2008

THEY TOOK MY DAMN MONEY OFF SOME SAMPLES THAT THEY SENT TO ME 10 PILLS FOR $78.33 I WANT MY MONEY NOW CALL THEM EVERYONE CALL [protected] CALL THEM RIGHT AWAY THREATEN THEM WE NEED OUR MONEY BACK WE IN A ###ING RECESSION. CALL [protected]

• Ro
    robyn Nov 04, 2008

I have received 3 bottles (pure pomegranate, green tea desire, and pure acai berry) . I did not order any of this and would like to be reinbursed on my credit card. I will be happy to return the unopened bottles at this company's expence. Please let me know what my next step should be? Thanks for your help.
    Robyn

• Da
    Dan Miles Nov 03, 2008

I sent them my card number for a free ten day trial of the acai berry supplement bu never received an email or billing with the free sample. I now find out that I get another bottle of the acai berry supplement with a charge to my account of 79.95 and still no sort of billing never really informing me othe price of the berry supplement until I called I called the charge trying to cancel any further charges but I am not sure that I am saqfe yet from these vultures yet.

Marden Chlarson Nov 03, 2008

Cannot seem to cancel this product from automatic ordering. Could not reach anyone by the 888 number as well.

• Ka
    Kathy Ayers Nov 03, 2008

I originally signed up to try this product after seeing a tv talk show in August 2008. (Oprah show) Email, However I canceled this after being billed for the trial ($5.87) +a full size ($74.76) ( not ordered!) . However my cancellation was evidently ignored plus all the telephone calls with no replies. So I have since been billed $5.87 ++$74.76 again On my Oct. bill. I have been on the phone for three months with my credit card company . They have also tried to get through. However today (11/3/08) I n-made a call to the company and was told of this site. I sure would like to have a reply.!!!I am returning the rest of the order today! Kathy Ayers 700 Knollwood Dr. Troutville, Va. 24175

• Ju
    June Cleaver Nov 02, 2008

Recognizing we are not perfect is not a legitimate response to customers, who also are not perfect, who are complaining that the terms of your free sample is misleading because at no point does the sample ever qualify as free. When we cancel within 2 days of receiving the product, we are charged $19.95 on top of the charge for the free sample's shipping and handling. All of a sudden, my free sample is not free. Free until cancelled, yes. A free contract shouldn't come with a contract to receive more of the product in 30 days, and if you cancel, you get charged $19.95 for the free sample, in addition to the money already charged for the sample. I'm sure the fine print makes this legit under your interpretation of the laws, however, I disagree with you intentions. Your intentions are to extort money through some loop hole. You are bad people.

Joan Flynn Nov 01, 2008

I have been receiving a bottle of Purecolon1000 for several months and wish to cancel any further deliveries. I can't seem to find a web cite to cancel. Please advise me if you can accomplish this for me or not.

• Ke
    kelly babak Oct 31, 2008

i tried and paid for Acai sample ($4.87); my card was charge $79+ without my authorization. this company needs to be stopped. i'm thinking of going to my local TV station which investigates claims such as this. i want my credit card credited and all future shipments stopped.