Perfect Pix Camera and VideoBeware of Tricks

D

I wanted to buy a compact waterproof camera and thought a stopover in Singapore may be a good chance to grab a bargain. WRONG!!! Even though I had done research and chosen one that I wanted, the salesman at this shop used some trick to show my choice had poor picture quality and brought out a model I wasn't familiar with again using tricks to demonstrate how good it was. As I was in a hurry I decided to trust the salesman and went for the slightly more expensive "better" camera. When I got home and had time to look into it I discovered his recommendation is actually a much lower model and retails $100 cheaper than my first choice. NEVER trust this shop, do your own research and go to a real shop with a good reputation.

• Fe
    Femina Hussein Dec 14, 2018

Same thing happened to me! The salesperson convinced me to buy an inferior camera and what’s worse he gave me a different price then went ahead charged me twice the price! So be careful when dealing with this salesmen. They literally steal from you.

• La
    Lanio Jun 16, 2018

Very similar story to me. Had a canon model picked out. He told me it was outsdates and why would I want an older model
    When I could have the newer model and says there’s a special going where I can get a macro lense attachment. He was doing some
    Fancy photos and sucked me in! So I spent $650 more on what turned out to be a more basic model of camera (which I can buy for chips here in Australia), with a macro lenses attachment I cannot even google to find anything out about it...but don’t worry it’s excellent quality from Germany with zeiss lenses... I was totally swindled and now I’m wondering if there’s any consumer body I can talk to because quite simply this is a totally scam!