PeopleReadyW-2

F Feb 27, 2020

All companies had until 01/31/2020 to deliver W-2s, here it is, 02/27/2020 and I have not been able to talk to anyone here. Their pre-recorded message says go to www.mytaxform.com, which is a joke. The information they have on file for me: my phone number, my email address, my mailing address; is all information that is not affiliated with me. Mytaxform.com says they cannot access duplicates until basically March. Ever since I quit this job because management was so unprofessional, it has been nothing but issues trying to get documents and information that I need. When you contact their employee relations line, it only allows you to leave a voicemail. In my multiple voicemails, I have stated to not call me back on my work phone number because I am not reachable there after business hours. And guess what, as soon as I leave for the day, someone leaves a voicemail telling me I should visit www.mytaxform.com. Even when I leave a message saying that mytaxform cannot help. I am not going to miss my tax deadline because no one here wants to do what they are paid to do. Instead of them sending me my W-2, they only sent me the document that shows I had insurance coverage, which is pointless. This company needs to be put out of business. They already overwork and underpay most workers, they also send people on a runaround to get their tax documents.