Menu
Home Books PeoplePerHour invoice - overcharged + poor quality work

PeoplePerHour review: invoice - overcharged + poor quality work

Author of the complaint
8:42 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This complaint is regarding Umer A. (advertised as a Photoshop artist). Please read through my workstream conversation. I am not happy with the quality of work - 2 requests have been made - on both occasions the quality of work is very poor despite the fact that I have been very clear on what I would like. If it was something Umer could not deliver she should not have accepted the work.

What was to be $35 for the work Umer has now messaged me to say the work is $70. She tells me I have deposited $35 twice.

I am not happy with the work at all - these images I have requested are to be published in a children's book - the artwork is very messy and grainy.

Could you please advise me on my customer rights and people per hour rules regarding this matter.

Can the people per hour complaints department access my chat and the artwork in questions, please.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Ajinder

6 comments
B
Sep 19, 2018 9:28 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi, my name is Bahram Jahangir, I am a freelancer from Pakistan. I want to join peopleperhour, but when I entered my email address, it says that email address or IP is banned. why? I am totally new to PPH and never had an account. please help me to resolve this issue.

View 0 more photos
Sep 18, 2018 3:16 pm EDT

Hello.
How are you?
I am going to work for peopleperhour.
So I created my own account on peopleperhour.
But my account was deactivated due to unknown reason.
I'd like to solve this problem.
Thank you.

View 0 more photos
S
Sep 05, 2018 10:33 pm EDT

Hi,

I have started my first sale on pph and delivered the order successfully to my client. But my account is terminated I don't know the reason. Now money is locked in PPH

Can you please guys help to me retrieve my money and account?

Thanks,
sheik

R
Aug 15, 2018 9:07 pm EDT

This company breaches all GDPR regulations, despite constant requests and changing all settings to unsubsubscribe, they send me 2 - 3 junk emails a day.
I have now attemted to unsubscribe my email 23 times over 28 days..they still continue to send the junk mail and have ignored all requests to stop.

Jan 31, 2018 8:54 am EST

Hello everyone, was interesting to read your article. Usually i'm reading New York Times, but now i will read you too! (https://www.nytimes.com)

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

23 complaints