pemftrader.comnever recieved our product! this man bruce gelerter and pemftrader.com are scam artists.

T

After paying over 4 months ago for one of these devices. Still nothing. He just gives you the run around. Saying he's had problems with his outsourcing. He finally posts an update 9 weeks ago on his forums for this product. And nothing since. He has ignored my emails ever since. I asked for a refund, as he advertises a 90 day risk free trial. I can't even get my money back without receiving the product.
Go ahead! Please search Google for Bruce Gelerter.

His forums are here: http://www.pemftrader.com
His name is Bruce Gelerter. His new ripp off company is www.pemftrader.com

And he sells this thru is wellnesstools.com that link to http://www.neurotrekdigitalpro.com/Salespage/

Even another website that sells these type of devices has posted a warning about Bruce Gelerter

I suggest anyone that has been ripped off file a complaint against the wellnesstools.com here:

• Updated by Truth-Be-Told-Bruce Gelerter · Jul 07, 2017

Hello
    Revengeful Fabrication of Defamation without Cause from a hateful Internet Hacker Dr. Paul Starke, D.D. and his roommate Bruce Gelerter of Lemuria Technologies!

I would like to simply provide a reaction in response to this ludicrous, bizarre attack on my reputation by an anonymous individual that presents no coherent rationale for this report.
    Did the person buy anything from me? No! Did this report mention that I did not deliver a promise or a product? No. Does this report mention any way that this unidentified person has been scammed by me or my company? No.
    It is a simple character defamation presented by a reaction to an EBay Fraud Report that I had to file to protect EBay shoppers from absolute fraud. This person is reacting because he ( Breuc Gelerter) or she got caught.
    THIS IS A TOTAL LIE! I believe his name to be, Dr. Paul Starke, D.D from Dessert Hot Springs that housed Bruce Gelerter in his shady so-called wellness resort .I will have my Attorneys continue to research this person and file information in my next report.
    This person has never owned an 8000! He was attempting to sell a look a-like device that Bruce Gelerter built and steal our pictures, Logos and identity. He actually told me that! And I told him that I would report him to EBay! That’s when he went off on me! Ebay also immediately took his fraudulent ad off EBay because eBay also discovered he was a scam and shut him down!

PLEASE DO A SEARCH FOR YOURSELF and you will discover what I am rebutting:

We have every reason to believe that this person filing this report is being directed and orchestrated by the Ex CEO of Lemuria Technologies, Bruce Gelerter that has committed many crimes and scams.
    (see above)
    These horrible personal attacks are all lies… It’s all a fabrication and Lies!
    Curtis Ainsworth our CEO will respond below!
    This person is an impostor He most defiantly never had an 8000 device! He was using EBay to scam their customers, and we caught him.

I will file a lawsuit against the original author of the report for defamation, business disparagement, false light, or any other claim that is legally appropriate.
    Where is the proof of these lying allegations’? I have been on the internet for 20+ years and absolutely no negative comments nor complaints. I am a proud faithful Christian and believe in Jesus and all the teachings of the Bible, and spend many of my days serving people. I will request for character references from those who have I have dedicated my life, and reputation to!

The person reporting this won’t even be man enough to divulge own his name!
    He has simply created a fake user name to file this report! However we know it is Bruce Gelerter!

I am appalled that this site would allow anyone to attempt to hurt anybody’s reputation and not show their name. And as you know there is no way to remove this negative information except to tell your side! Horrible!

God Bless you my friend who ever you are!
    Did you ever hear of “Karma” .. We are prepared to pay the price of deceitful actions!

I have many worries about this “counterfeit” and deceptive report! I have lived my life to help people and will continue to do so. I am an educator with a spotless record on the internet world-wide and local as well.

I will continue to research and work to find out who you are ( Bruce Gelerter) and could only believe I will discover a distraught low-self-esteemed loser!

I will comprise my clients, family, and Company to continue to add character testimonies to this report.

Sincerely, and many blessings,

Charlie

From: Andy Loose [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 6:34 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Infringement Report

This is to file a report of a trademark infringement listing
    item no. [protected]
    Immediate action required!
    This seller is a known scam artist. He is the CEO of Lemuria Technologies LLC, who disappeared a while back to Malaysia. Running away from his responsibilities towards customers, vendors and
    Financial institutes. He is now back. Living more or less in his car and using most likely Star Bucks wifi access. He is only trying to ruin other people business. He has no access or permit to sell our device (which makes him angry). If people pay him money it will be lost, which might put also a bad light at eBay's effort in securing the safety of eBay buyers.
    Here is a link to our trademark purchase
    Please check him, Bruce N Gelerter out at
    Below please see Notice of Claimed Infringement
    attached below

Andrew Loose
    The Company will file a lawsuit against the original author of the report for defamation, business disparagement, false light, or any other claim that is legally appropriate.

Hello testing one twoTo whom it may concern, Olema, Ca.

I have known Charlie Farricielli for over 12 years! We have ventured professionally is several business projects and investing blueprints and created a trusting and successful friendship!

Charlie is a not only a wonderful person, but he has so much knowledge and creativity for all he does!
    Charlie is a man of integrity and trust! I have never doubted his abilities to keep his word for helping those who may be in need!

I understand that my friend went through a really exasperating divorce and lost much of his credit rating! I know Charlie is on his way back building his sacred name and reputation!

I believe that Charlie would never be a credit risk. We are working on some amazing projects and expect many present and future successes!

Please feel free to contact me for further details and great reputation information.
    Andrew Loose
    CEO Lemuria Technologies LLC
    [protected]
    [email protected]
    I swear under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the attack is False and fabricated material. I consent to the jurisdiction of the judicial district in which
    Please understand that this alleged attack is false.
    Sincerely, pemftrader.com — never recieved our product! this man bruce gelerter and pemftrader.com are scam artists.
    Charles Farricielli

• Updated by Truth-Be-Told-Bruce Gelerter · Jul 08, 2017

Copyright Infringement

My name is Charles Farricielli and I am the owner and operator of PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY www.pemf8000, www.pemfdiscovery.com and all PEMF8000 including PEMF8000PRO Products. A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) (www.pemftrader.com) is infringing on at least one and more copyright owned by my company.
    An article was copied onto your servers without permission.
    The original Photos including copyrighted information about our PEMF8000 Devices, to which we own and your client www.pemftrader.com has pirated, that infringe the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:
    Bruec Gelerter PEMF SCAM ARTIST
    www.pemftrader.com
    www.pemftrader.com/pemf-reviews/
    This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (”DMCA”), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.
    Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.
    I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.
    Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.
    Thank you.
    Mr. Charles Farricielli

[email protected]

This is a business page for the pemf8000 product. The pemf8000 product has a description of Medical instrument;, Medical, beauty and agricultural services; . You can contact the owner to inquire about the pemf8000 product from this business page.
    Product Name: pemf8000

Business Information
    Business: Medical Instrument Products
    Description: Medical instrument;

Business: Medical, Beauty & Agricultural Services
    Description: Medical, beauty and agricultural services;

PEMF Wellness Technolgy has a desire to use this pemf8000 on a product in the future and hereby places the notice of this desire to use the pemf8000 on a product in commerce. Others wishing to use this name or logo are hereby requested to contact the owner PEMF Wellness Technolgy to discuss their interest before such use to avoid legal challenge.

APPOLO MACHINERY

• Updated by Truth-Be-Told-Bruce Gelerter · Jul 08, 2017

It is hard to protect yourself and your company’s reputation on line when the person that who is attacking you has so many weapons of fraudulent negative reports. If you truly read them you will understand that they are produced by and anomalous and anonymous persons and no verification of whom they actually are. And their stories are fictitious lies.
    Bruce Gelerter and his daughter Asia have been running for the law for 4 years and they will eventually be caught. They are posting a new scam www.pemftrader.com However there is no way to stop their vicious fabricated attacks. It the new way of life on the internet, and they allow them to continue under anonymous names and fake identities.
    We will continue with integrity to care for our company, clients and families as we always have. We will not bother to repute these horrible accusations in the future,
    We have hired an attorney to help us show the internet, the FBI who these awful persons are behind this sick display of hate!

More pemftrader.com Complaints & Reviews

• Bg
    bgelerter Jul 08, 2017

I am Bruce Gelerter and the complainer here is Charlie Farricielli -President of PEMF WELLNESS TECHNOLOGY. Charlie and his crew of evil doers: Andrew Loose and Michael Alpough of ElectroMeds.com are selling Medical devices without FDA or UL approvals. From what I can gather on the internet people are getting injured by electrical shock from Charlies' PEMF 8000 that he has the nerve to sell for $15, 000 each without any approvals!
    Charlie and his cohorts are nothing more than TROLLS! Then people get hurt! Here listen to Charlie if you are able?! https://youtu.be/3ch_DLmd8QA