Payoneer Incpaid for service, nto received

S

I have had a payoneer mastercard account now for almost 90 days, however. I will ditching very soon as soon as I make arrangements. This company prays upon people and just rips them off with their bloated fees.

1 st when you receive a payment into your account, it has to be moved to your actual mastercard and there are fees to do that, why? to profit off my money? when you already charged the person or company who sent money to the card, well it gets sent to holding account before card, cause payoneer want to make money off you accessing that money being sent to you.

so ok i had money in my account and needed to put on card so i could take it out at atm in which i pay a fee at local atm and then payoneer also charges a fee for using atm, so i pay this fee of $2.00 to have my money transfered to my card to get my money.. and for paying a fee of $2.00 It states the money will be on card in 2 days. I processed the request on a sunday night at 11:00 pm eastern time, should be on card by Tues at 11:00 pm, however i logged in and check and says wont be available until Wed. at 11:00 pm so instead fo 2 days its 3 business days, so I paid $2.00 to get access to my money in 2 days but its actually 3 days. I call customer services and guess what they tell me? They say there is nothing they can do about it, If I dont like it I can close my account.

1. why does it take even more than a day to transfer a balance from payoneer account to their own mastercard

This company does not care about their customers and only is out to rake you over and take your money little by little . The proper thing the customer service rep should of done was at least credit the $2.00 fee because It was paid for 2 day service but instead receiving 3 day service. But i guess that would be taking from their greedy hands. I'm closing my account and I hope this company soon goes down the toilet like Epassporte did, they were same rip offs. Considering using payoneer? read all complaints, do your research and stay clear from them.

RESOLVED

• Updated by Talia_Payoneer · Oct 18, 2011

Hi,

I am Talia, Payoneer's director of community. First of all, I would like to apologize that you feel you received bad service. We do our best to make sure our customer support is as friendly and efficient as possible. I would like to receive more information about your experience if possible (your ticket ID, starting with LTK, would probably be enough).

Regarding the fees, while I can understand you thinking they are unwarranted, they weren't hidden in any way. When you sign up for Payoneer, the fees are clearly listed on your partner's website, and when you already have an account with us, you can see your fees at any time under My Account. We actually DON'T charge the company that loads the card, if that makes any difference to you.

Payments are processed and loaded within 2 business days, but Sunday IS a weekend, which is why the payment would be received on Wednesday. If you would have chosen the immediate load option and it wouldn't have been on your card within 2 hours, we would have definitely refunded the loading fee, no questions asked. The email clearly states that it's 2 business days (and so do the fee lists). Again, this isn't something we are hiding.

About the ATM fee, every single company has an ATM fee, this isn't unique to us. We are charged fees by MasterCard ourselves, so we have to cover these costs, just like your bank charges you for your own activity as well.

Finally, several months back, we launched a new program where we transfer partner payments directly into our payees' bank accounts. Anyone who would like to avoid all of the charges related to the card, can opt to receive payments directly into their bank accounts, which would eliminate the fee issue entirely (other than the fee that we are charged to make the transfer).

I wish you the best of luck with your work and whichever payout company you decide to go with. If you or anyone else would like to contact me directly, you can do so at taliakl at payoneer.com.

• Updated by Talia_Payoneer · Feb 16, 2012

HI LillyBilly,

Payments shouldn't take 4 days to go through. Our live chat and phone service are open beyond the hours that we publish on the site, but we have no control over how many people connect at any given time, so sometimes the wait is longer than others. We have a minimum of 12 support agents each shift, and we really DO try to provide the best support we can.

If you would like, please email me directly at taliakl at payoneer.com and I will look into the matter for you - it's possible something got stuck along the way, though I haven't heard of payments being delayed that long.

• Nissim-Payoneer Aug 07, 2012

Harold,

If you can provide me with the reference ID number (Starts with LTK) I'd be more than happy to follow up and make sure this is resolved as soon as possible. [email protected]

Thanks!

• Ha
    Harold78 Aug 07, 2012

I am dealing with some fraudulent charges since last year December 2012 with Payoneer. I finally received some money back but still waiting for my actual funds that have been credited back by the merchant after reviewing the charges and agreeing that they were fraudulent. those funds which have been credit back to my then cancelled credit card have not been transferred over to my now active card, which was done in January. I have in writing from a payoneer employee that I will receive those funds but until today nothing has happened. I am copying the email below. I have contacted payoneer numerous times but received not response back. This is now going on for 8 month, and I really get very frustrated with the way payoneer is handling their business.

email from payoneer:
    Dear Harold,
    After reviewing your case again, our charge-back Department had decided to refund you a total of $1500 in addition to the funds that were refunded from the merchant.
    We still require that you fill out the good will refund form that is attached to this email to finalize your refund.
    Sincerely,
    Ray
    Payoneer Customer Support

as you can see it clearly says in addition to the funds that were refunded. still waiting for those funds being credited to my account.

• Nissim-Payoneer May 30, 2012

@BluuAlina,

My name is Nissim, I'm a Community Manager at Payoneer. I'd be more than happy to check the status of this issue and see if I can help resolve it as soon as possible. Can you please contact me at [email protected]?

• Bl
    BlueAlina May 30, 2012

Hi, my name is Alina and I'm dealing with a terrible situation, 6 months ago I had some unauthorized transactions on my card, total of $2300 and believe it or not I still didn't get my money back not even today, even tough I notified them about it right away. Initially they said the whole process was gonna take about 90 days and after that I started to call them pretty much every day and every single time they had an excuse to say to delay me. They told me to call them today to put me in touch directly with the chargeback department in order to fix the issue, which of course didn't happen..they just said to call them in 2 weeks because is a very complicated situation, and they didn t decide yet to refund MY MONEY or not. How frustrating is this? After 6 months they refuse to give me my money back!
    I started to believe I'm being scammed by this company and the next step I'm going to do is to hire a ATTORNEY because i just won't let them get away with it.

• Nissim-Payoneer May 21, 2012

Jose, please e-mail me at [email protected], I will be happy to look in to this right away and make sure you get your funds as soon as possible.

Jose_ May 21, 2012

I have recieved the message "Good News! You have received money from Freelancer.Com" on April 19th, since that date I have not receive my money into my local bank account, I have made several calls and sent mails to payonner support, at first they didn't help at all, after 3 weeks, calls and mails, they told me that the problem was they needed my CCI bank account code which I provide inmediatly, but even I povided it I haven't receive the mail with subject "Funds were transferred to your account" which means transfer has started.
    I know that after getting that message it might take around 7 business days for the funds to arrive in my bank account, but I repeat, I haven't get the message which says that the bank transfer has started. It has been more than a month since you recieved my money into your service and I don't to wait more for it.

I am very concerned about this, I hope not to be victim of a kind of scam and be just a victim of really bad service.

• Li
    Lillybilly Feb 16, 2012

Hi Talia,
    well then this is the first time you hear of it. It did take 4 days and then miraculously as soon as I complaint it cleared into my account.
    I don't care about your excuses, it is not my problem how many agents you have or how long they work. What I expect is a service, after all I'm paying for that with my fees.

• Li
    Lillybilly Feb 15, 2012

Hi ScammedByPayoneer, I completely agree with you. My payoneer money, which I paid $2 for to clear via standard method, still hasn't cleared till today, 4 business days later! But guess what, when I click on the link to inquire about it, it gives me the option to clear immediately in 3 hours, BUT I have to pay an additional $3...what an effin rip off!
    You can forget about their customer service, they do not want to be contacted, because it is impossible to contact them immediately via phone or live chat. They seem like a damn backyard operation.
    Annoying and unprofessional!

• Je
    jesanchez1977 Oct 18, 2011

I have been using payoneer for 3 years now and even though i don't like the fees, they aren't more expensive than a regular card that you get from your bank, at least in most countries that i know of. they are different than what i hear epassport was (i didn't use them), but they are also a different company with better background. they are an actual company with actual people working there and they have to make money to be able to be there. if you have a company anywhere you know there is rent and electricity and employees (i saw an article that says they have more than 100). i got my card with no fee (no activatin either) so i would think they need to make money. they do'nt charge anything for when you use your card for gas or food or anywhere online, so you could use your card that way. every other company i see (paxum, ipayout, and others) all have fees to load the card and fees for atm. you wrote service not received as your complaint and that isn't true. you lied here, which isn't good. you got your money, and the fees are written in your account and before you sign up, this shuldn't be something that you didn't know about. i prefer to use company that i can trust than a new company that i don't know, even if the fees are a little bit higher. also, i get the bank transfer now which is $6 and it doesn't matter how much you transfer, and no one has fees even close to being so low.

• Sc