PayNet.comTaking money from my credit card

S

Paynet.com have taken a total of 8 payments from my credit from 0.44cyp to 39.99cyp with out my permission. I have no accounts with them of have never paid anything via them so how can they get away with this. I have sent them email after email telling them to remove my details and refund the money taken with no response even though it says that someone will get back to me within 24-48 hours. I have now had to cancel my credit cards and my bank are running a full investigation for fraud with the police. I live in Cyprus not America so i don't know how they have got my details. This company have to be stopped.

• Ro
    rogerperrin Dec 23, 2009

theyneedtobestopped

• Ro
    rogerperrin Dec 23, 2009

ihave had sameproblem paynet taking money from me when is sombody gonna do somthing about them

• To
    Toske W. Apr 26, 2007

Recently, i received three credit card charged from paynet.com, which i never made it, charged come from USA. How come this company charged us with fake transaction and where they got my card number from.
    That's criminal. I hope someone can do something about it.