Paylessmoke.comCharged my money and didn't start processing my order until I called 20 days later

C

It's a cheater website. Ordered two cartons of cigs with order insurance (+1.99 per carton). Charged my money and didn't start processing my order until I called 20 days later. Afterward, they sent only one carton and asked me to wait for 35 days to report missing. Called after 35 days with no one picked up. A cheater.

• Ge
    georgez Aug 23, 2012

I read those comments and was very reluctant to buy with www.paylessmoke.com, but I'm very surprised. I've already bought three times and had no problems. I didn't get one carton from my second order & it was reshipped immediately. You can tell their shipping improved and I can't complain on their service.

• Bu
    bubbyzubby May 19, 2011

Same experience. This site is a scam.