Patrick De SwertScammer - No Stock - Phone4Real

R

he is a scammer. he never has any stock, will take your money then dissappear. lots of stuff on the web about him!!

RESOLVED

kd13 Jul 27, 2010

any updates?

anzbevrct Sep 14, 2009

Last week Patrick de Swert has paid back the money he owed me. Thereby I regard this case as closed. As far as I am concerned Patrick de Swert is no scammer anymore.

Kind regards,
    -Vincent

Antoni Aug 24, 2009

Were you able to speak to them recently?

• Ha
    HATETHIEVES Aug 23, 2009

I lost $2300 and got life threatening threats from them when I tried to follow up the case.

Lyle bragged to me that I would have no way of suing them because I would have to fly to Watkinsville just obtain court docs!

I do not want to miss out when it comes to publicly lynching these half-wits! I also wouldn't want to miss out when it comes to recollecting any sums of money!

• Ha
    HATETHIEVES Aug 23, 2009

THEY ARE THIEVES! I am a student and they stole all my savings. I have no means of going to school

File your case with FTC.GOV as well as iC3.gov

Send this link and story to Dateline NBC so that they can be exposed!

Call your congressman and complain

I did all of the above!

• Li
    Likeitis-VSSG Aug 05, 2009

I would like to know about the agent too! Please email me at [email protected]

Mank Aug 04, 2009

Antoni, An agent at the atlanta secret service is doing the investigation and building a case against him. Email me at [email protected] and i'll pass the agents info to you.

kd13 Aug 04, 2009

here is my news story on local news

Antoni Jul 10, 2009

Does anyone have any idea how to proceed in getting our money back?

Antoni Jul 04, 2009

Has anyone made any progress?

• Il
    ill3stbucky Jul 01, 2009

where can i see the news report?

antoon84 Jun 30, 2009

where are we holding? Has there anything been done to get the money back.

Let me know, thanks

nomie7 Jun 24, 2009

antoon84...

Get on board with everyone else and lets get this ###. This is hard earned money!

antoon84 Jun 24, 2009

I am an other victim of these thief. Just about a week and a half ago I send them a payment of $4935 for 15 NOkia N96. Perhaps I should have know that this price is too good to be true. But I fell into their trap.

I still had little bit hope since Andrew would still reply once in a few days to my email. But yesterday I send him an email and I got an automatically email reply saying the company has gone out of business.

Do you guys believe that there is anyway we can back our money? Is there anything you guys suggest me to do?

I would appreciate any suggestions you guys can offer me, thanks

kd13 Jun 22, 2009

Update

8 Victims of Mainstream now. Total of 109, 793.09

kd13 Jun 22, 2009

Out of 7 people that I have spoken to that were ripped off my Mainstream The total is now 104, 858.09 loss.

If you have not yet contact me with your details and how much you lost to mainstream

[email protected]

nomie7 Jun 22, 2009

They scammed me as well for $4043.11 for 10 apple iphone 3g. I will do whatever in my power to get this money back and thats not just it. I will teach them a lesson that will remember for the rest of their life. I am about to hire a private investigator to locate all these junkies at Mainstream and then I will deal with them in person.

Contact me if you need any help or want to share any information with me. [protected]

Nauman

ScambyMaintsream Jun 21, 2009

Sjohnsono1, you sound like you are part of the mainstream company. Thats good that you got your money and products and that we have not. I'm not so sure that you would care about their loss at all if you did not receive your products or your refund. Put yourself in our shoes. Don't try to sound like the good ol moral guy over there.

sjohnson01 Jun 21, 2009

I am not defending the company. I am only giving an account for what I have experienced with them. if you look back to my first post I said I did not want to be involved in this and was only giving a description to the business I have done with them... THANKS!!!

Antoni Jun 20, 2009

It's funny that sjohnson01 is protecting Mainstream, I am sure that you would not be writing as you are if you had lost money and been scammed by these losers. Also, it's funny that they send you emails and talk to you about the situation, but they have not replied to one of my emails. I don't believe that they have lost over $40, 000 in returned checks, from what I know CODs were not even accepted by Mainstream. So I have no idea what you or Mainstream is talking about. The bottom line is that if they do not return or refund our money then they will face legal actions and spend some time in Jail. I spoke to Andrew several times during last week and the week before where he promised me my items, it's sad that all along he knew that i will not be receiving my items and that they were scamming me for my hard earned money.

Mank Jun 20, 2009

That is ironic because one of their closest associate in texas will be submitting an affidavit against them to my lawyer . A Tv channel in Arizona taped a story on them today with a person who was scammed by them plus they are doing a program with the Attorney general as well.

It does not matter if you are a million or a billion dollar company; Fraud is fraud and that is the beauty of this country and that there is legal recourse. That is why even billionaires have to answer to the law i.e. Mr Sanford, Maddoff etc.

We all run businesses over here and we know the difference between fraud, mismanagement and loses.

sjohnson01 Jun 20, 2009

Again, I find it funny that a company can scam you when they have delivered products to so many people including myself. From what I have gathered they have closed down, due to financial issues. WOW, check the news, this is happening all over the place everyday. I personally hate to see them go, they were a trusted supplier whom I got products from on more than one occasion, and that is a very hard thing in the electronics business.

The only reason I am writing again on this thread is because I got an email from someone at the company yesterday. They stated: "over the past month they have had over $40, 000 is bounced and returned checks from COD shipments alone", and this is one reason for the shut down. Do the math, no one can sustain impacts like that unless you are a multi million dollar organization. Business is business can't say much more than that.

Antoni Jun 19, 2009

My name is Tony and I have also been scammed by Mainstream Trading Co. Please let me know what I need to do to be able to get my money back.

ScambyMaintsream Jun 19, 2009

Kd13 and Mank,
    Tell me what to do help.

Mank Jun 18, 2009

My counsel also submitted a lengthy report to the consumer protection agency which was required to get the federal agency involved. Your 3Tv station will be of immense help ; I am in the process of getting a report here in Connecticut as well. These people will have legal teams from a couple of states raining on them.

kd13 Jun 18, 2009

Tomorrow 3TV a local news Station here in Phoenix will be doing a story on mainstream trading co Inc. and how they scammed me.

I will post a link to the interview onces it has aired.

got this email today

Kensley,

Fact of the matter is this, the company did some business deals and has gotten ripped off so many times that we can not continue to stay in business. You are not the companies only creditor, and the company has not "scammed" or taken from anyone without the intent to deliver products.

Long story short, mainstream trading is no longer in business. It has closed its doors and no one that was involved with the company will EVER try to do this "electronics joke of a business" again. We will be more than happy to have our company attorney contact you if there are any assets available for distribution in the end.

Plain and simple, over the years mainstream was in business; there were products delivered to customers (like you), refunds processed (to customers like you), and people satisfied. However, there is only so many times of getting ripped off by "suppliers" that a company can take, and we are there.

Mainstream Trading Co., Inc.
    3651 Mars Hill Rd.
    Watkinsville, Ga. 30677
    P: [protected] or [protected]
    F: [protected]
    W: www.MainstreamTradingCo.com

kd13 Jun 18, 2009

Stick together we are going to get Lyle taken down.

Once again if you have been scammed by Mainstream Trading CO Inc.

Please email me or call me with your info

[email protected]
    [protected]

Working on getting a case buit to take him down.

• Is
    isovue Jun 18, 2009

Mank please contact me at [email protected]<nospam>wire.com ; remove <nospam> with your phone number. I guess you are already in touch with my broker anis.

ScambyMaintsream Jun 17, 2009

Hi All,
    I've ordered 25 apple iphones (~$9K) back in May and have not receieved my products which Mainstream promised to delivered. Gave me same B.S. run-around crap just like Mank. kd13 and Mank..I've emailed you so give me a call when you already to discuss how we can help each other regarding the issues.

kd13 Jun 17, 2009

Anyone that has lost money from Mainstream send me an email with your contact info and Amount you have lost.

I will be working with FBI and other agenices to get Lyle Livesay put in Jail.

Also might be working on a federal Lawsuit.

Email [email protected]

Mank Jun 17, 2009

Everyone sells stuff here. Owing people over US $100, 000 is not a small thing. Most of the people are owed for more then 3 months. They still took money from other people not having paid the previous buyer off. Using refuge of "The current bad economy" is absolutely bs. They are a scam because they never intended to deliver to anyone and now they have no idea how deep in trouble they are.

sjohnson01 Jun 17, 2009

This is the very reasons I do NOT sell electronics any longer. Anytime the smallest thing goes wrong everyone screams SCAM or FRAUD. Fact of the matter is, I have purchased from mainstream in the past and got products delivered. So, I can not sit here and call a company (especially one in this market) who delivers products a fraud.

Like I said in my post below, business is business things happen, companies fail, people lose. It is a risk that I take everyday in business and one that any other entrepreneur does too. I personally do not know what happend to mainstream trading, whether they are out of business and closed their doors, or if they are still operating. For my own peice of mind, I am going to try and make contact with them. If anything becomes of that I will be sure to let everyone in the thread know.

Mank Jun 17, 2009

Email me at [email protected] and I will update you on the current progress. I am in contact with the other people who got scammed as well.

• Jr
    jrtenterprise1 Jun 17, 2009

Mainstream Trading is a total Scam. There are no return phone calls and limited emails. Of course they do everything possible to keep you hoping but then there is nothing. RMA #s mean absolutely nothing. The bottom line is they took 20K from me and have not issued a refund with no intensions of ever providing for one. As a matter of fact, they don’t even have the goods. I do expect to get a reply email because they hide behind the computer but I don’t expect a phone call or anyone to answer. It’s been 3 days since I’ve heard anything and over 3 days since I was suppose to have a refund arrive already. Can anyone provide the information for the Atlanta authorities who already have a case going on these people?

Thanks,

Jamey
    JRT Enterprise

Mank Jun 16, 2009

My company paid around $10, 243.00 to Mainstream Trading on June 4th. They took the money from my company without any intention of shipping the goods. After throwing us around for 10 days they finally told us that they will issue an RMA. Which is only issued if the goods have been delivered but since the products had not even been shipped; it was another ploy to give us a bogus reason.

There has been a cease in communication; Our lawyers have called them a couple of times to no avail. Hence today some calls were maid to the FBI field office in Atlanta. I cannot for legal reasons tell you what went on but it was very encouraging.

The people owe 60, 000 to an individual in Texas and another 11, 000 to KD13 and other people.
    Mainstream seem to be under the impression they are protected by one law or the other which is not true and which they will find very soon.

They will be made an example for others fraudsters to see.

In the meantime I would kindly advice everyone to cease any business activities with them.

I would not have posted this message because I know these people will be taken care off sternly but this is just a caution to anyone who plans to do any business with them.

kd13 Jun 16, 2009

NO CALLS ANSWERED TODAY BY MAINSTREAM.

Looks like they are closing shop or hiding.

Time to get the Law involved.

kd13 Jun 16, 2009

Mainstream has stopped taking phone call and stopped replying to email.

Looks like they are closing shop.

I didnt get refunded.

Mank Jun 15, 2009

Hey KD13,

They owe me around 11000 which i paid them around 2 weeks back. I have had a case like this before from a person in Virginia who owed me around 17, 000 and was taken care off through legal means. This is the best part of this country.

The folks are mainstream dont know the difference between fraud and bankruptcy. The company falls under a lot of statutes. Email me your contact at [email protected] and I will get you on board on the plan of action.
    Having experience of something like this before and the resources at hand; I am not worried about my funds. I dont let people steal from me and this case is not going to be different.

kd13 Jun 15, 2009

MAINSTREAM TRADING CO A SCAM
    JUST GOT THIS EMAIL

Kensley,
    the company is bankrupt, and is dissolved. Paperwork has been filed and the company is done. Mainstream has no money, they got ripped off by frauds over and over and over. This style of business is the biggest waste of time, and you can never get ahead. The owners of the company have lost thousands upon hundreds of thousands over the past few years. A few deals here and there which work out are not enough for any company up especially one in this economy and niche.

Best Regards,
    chris

Mainstream Trading Co., Inc.
    3651 Mars Hill Rd.