Passion PartiesRip off

I attended a 'Passion Party' in April 2005, which was hosted by an independent consultant. I paid for the items in cash because the consultant did not accept credit cards. The items were supposed to be delivered in 1 to 2 weeks. After a month and a half went by with no items, I contacted the consultant and found out that her son had 'eaten' the order forms. Yeah, right. I let her know what items I had ordered so that she could place the order and she said that she'd let me know when the order came in. Another month went by and I hadn't heard anything. The consultant no longer returned my emails. I also spoke with all of the other girls who went to the party and they hadn't received their products either.

At that point, I sent the corporate office two emails asking them to assist me with this matter. Their automated response systems said I would hear from someone in 1-2 business days. I never got a response. I then called the corporate office and after a few days of trying got to speak with someone there. The associate told me to email her an explanation of the situation and also a copy of my receipt. I emailed her both of these things that day and never heard anything.

I called the office today (about 3 weeks later) and found that the associate I had spoken with no longer works for the company. I explained my situation to the girl who had answered the phone and she said that they couldn't do anything about it because I had paid in cash. They wouldn't even try to contact the consultant!!! So, now I'm out $60+, but I have learned two very valuable lessons: NEVER do business with Passion Parties, and NEVER pay cash! Apparently, a receipt stating that you paid cash isn't going to get you anywhere with this company.

I understand that these consultants are 'independent contractors', but the company needs to realize that the consultants are the 'face' of their business. If they don't try to resolve these types of issues, they look just as guilty as the consultant!

• Na
    Nakia Monay Aug 01, 2015

I am a passion party rep & the customer service is wonderful. If this story is true I'm sorry you went through that but there's some loop holes in it. However, they're are some bad ppl who will rip you off. Once she said she doesn't take credit that was a red flag. We get the square in our kit or you can purchase a pay pal credit card swiper. Secondly, every rep gets promo codes to get our business cards on vistaprint.com which has our name number email & website. You should always check that out before the party. You should get all that info when you book.

• Ta
    Taura21 Jun 07, 2015

What I find interesting is the amount of current consultants who, instead of offering to assist this person and getting to the bottom of something that sounds like it very well could have happened, are instead accusing the original poster of being a fraud or possibly from a competing company. There's some top notch customer service! Found this post while researching product reviews before placing a large order... Now I'm more then a little concerned.

• Wa
    WasTiredOfWaiting May 30, 2015

I too have had an unpleasant (initial) experience with Passion Parties. I say "initial", because my problem was resolved and I was happy with the outcome; however, it took months to get it resolved. Long story short (details below): I placed an order with cash from the raffle the consultant organized; did not receive my products, and had to call and call customer services for two months before my order was shipped (along with complimentary gifts for waiting so long).

I attended a Passion Party on March 7, 2015. The consultant held a raffle that day, where you could buy raffle tickets. My boyfriend won the raffle ($75 cash) and was told that he could use the cash to make a purchase that night. There was no option to pocket the cash and take it home. So, he and I picked two items from the catalog; the total cost (including tax and shipping) ended up being nearly $90, so we pitched in our own money to cover tax and shipping. Many of my friends made orders at that party as well, and they received them in the mail the following Friday, March 13th. I did not receive my order that Friday. I contacted the consultant via email and she replied saying the products were backordered and would ship Monday, March 23rd. When April came around and I still had not received my order, I contacted the consultant again, but she ignored my calls and emails. Only once did she return my call, and it was at 6am on Saturday morning; she did not leave a message or answer my call later that morning.
    I contacted customer service who said they could not do anything without a receipt; I sent the customer service rep my email correspondence with the consultant. This customer service rep never got back to me.
    After being ignored by customer service rep #1, I submitted an "Order Inquiry" on Passion Parties' website. Within a day, a new customer service rep (Christy Kuthe) reached out to me. I explained my situation and how I felt the consultant robbed everyone at the party and pocketed the money. This seemed to get Christy's attention, but without a receipt there was nothing she could do. In a last ditch effort, I forwarded Christy the email I had from the consultant (confirming the order, and saying it would ship Monday, March 23). Thankfully, this was enough proof that I did place an order through the consultant. Christy then rush delivered the two items I ordered along with three complimentary gifts. Christy did a great job in resolving the issue; I wish I was put in touch with her sooner on the situation. She changed my opinion of Passion Parties, and their customer service. Whereas before I felt like customer service did not have the time of day for me, Christy was quick to reply to my emails and resolved the situation in less than a week.

It felt like Passion Parties was not doing anything about the matter because they assumed I was someone who had received my order and was lying. After calling customer service multiple times a week for two months, they finally believed my case.

Passion Parties Dec 08, 2014

I am a Passion Parties consultant and was a customer before hand, and i KNOW that our company would NEVER treat someone this way! however i do understand that occasionally there are "consultants/employees" as with ANY business, independent or non, that unfortunately would scam a party for money :( i'm truly sorry for anyone this has actually happened to, but i know that with a valid receipt, cash or credit the company would have worked to resolve any and all issues as well as contact that reps regional director and sales lead!

• Mo
    Morgan0528 Feb 11, 2014

I hosted a passion party for a friend of mines birthday. First off the host was late to the party which wasn't to big of a deal but she was supposed to be an hour before the party to set up and she was there 10 minuets after the party had started
    which caused a set back. Second she wasn't fully educated of the products she was selling, I actually believe some guests knew more of the products than she did. We all had a pretty decent time at the party it was receiving of the products and the customer service that went down hill after that. When orders came in 1 of the party guests was missing a product I called the passion party employee and she had no answers for me told me shed contact her corporate office and get back to me. I then had to call her back 3 days later, she laughed and told me she forgot and she'd call them ASAP. Again 3 days later I had to contact her & she told me it was on back order and that it should be arriving at my friends house within a week. 2 weeks came and went & my friend still didn't receive her product. I called the passion parties rep again and sounding irritated as if I was "bothering" her she gave me a phone number to what she called customer service for passion parties. I called the "customer service" number I was provided with and while trying to explain my situation to the rep who took my call she quickly cut my story short and rudely explained to me that she wasn't sure why I was given that number and it is only for employees. At this point I was EXTREAMLY pissed. No one from the company could be bothered to help me now that they'd already all received their money. So I researched the owner of the company, found the lady who started the company and contacted her. She was very nice! I explained my situation to her and she explained to me that she was retired and gave me contact information of who I needed to get in touch with. I did so and very quickly I was passed down a line of 3 people. When I was finally contacted by the customer relations manager I had received my credit card bill and saw that I was over charged (didn't receive "discounts" I was promised for being the party host). Now I was SUPER PISSED! The customer relations lady seemed very nice and like she honestly cared.. I had contact with her 3 times and she explained she was going to make contact with the employee who did our party and get back to me. I still haven't heard back from her. I've tried to call numerous times and was told she's "out sick". My friend finally got her missing product yesterday only to find it doesn't work. And now since no one at the company can be bothered to resolve any of these issues I wanted to make sure I give fair warning to NOT use this company. There are so many better company's out there that offer that same products just 100% better customer service. BOO TO PASSION PARTIES!! THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE BLOWS!

• Li
    lilstahr Jan 31, 2014

I can honestly say the original review has to be a crock! I was a PP consultant until I got SCREWED by a CUSTOMER and her friends.
    I delivered items to them and guess what they did. Sent their receipt in and said they never got their products and guess what I had to pay for them again while they got money back or new product...

• Ni
    nicolemjohnson Dec 17, 2013

I had a party and the lady said she would place the order than everybody could pay later... well not all the girls paid for their products and she has been trying to get me to cover the cost plus a ### ton of "late fees" seriously. Maybe she should have done it the right way by having the money before placing the orders... On top of it all she's been harassing me calling me all the time. Talking about me to people I dont know and to people i do know. calling me bad names. Even tryed thearnting me. I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN HAVE A PASSION PARTY OR GIVE THEM ANY DECENT REVIEWS...THEY SUCK!!!

ladydragonfire29 Apr 08, 2013

FrankKC, please contact me I know of some great Passion consultants in Kansas City that will help your wife, just because ONE didn't answer you phone call there are many that will! I have been selling with Passion parties and am an Executive Director with the company for almost 4 years now. It sickens me to hear that this happens. We can fix it for you! e-mail me at [email protected] and I will help you resolve the problem and get in touch with the right consultant for her and you!

• Fr
    FrankKC Apr 08, 2013

My wife just got ripped off by the passion party consultant Christine J. Luna (www.sweetandsinful.yourpassionconsultant.com / Email: [email protected]) in Kansas City. My wife was not sure about her order but she was told "just to fill out the paperwork" and then she could make changes later. On her way home, less than 30 minutes after the party at Friday night she called the rep to change her order. No response. No response to emails or text messages that night and the next day - then messages "All sales are final. No changes or substitutions". Gotcha! We contacted our cc company and they will help us with these crooks. Their Paypal account is configured in a way that you cannot stop the payment through Paypal. My wife was not their first victim. The company itself is hard to get in touch with ... you can only leave messages and request a call back. We have not received a call back or an answer to our email.
    Stay away from these sort of "parties". Buy the stuff online on Amazon and be safe!

passionpartiesbybritan May 17, 2011

Hello, I'm Britan, a Passion Parties independent consulant and I would love to help you out, anyone who feels they have been "ripped off". I would love to be your consultant and resolve your issue and would love to host another party for you. :) Have a passionate day! My email is [email protected].com

• Lo
    loveshack lady Jan 04, 2011

I am a "love shack parties" rep. I have been with them for 10 years now. I have heard a few stories from customers that are similar to the "I never got my stuff" complaint. But overall I know that all 99% of reps out there are honest and just want to help enhance lives!!! I love what I do and I love the company I work for. We ALWAYS ship our goodies out ON TIME! Keep up the good work ladies!

• Km
    Kmt2258 Dec 29, 2010

Hi, I hosted a Passion Party 2 months ago. And I never received my products! The consulant gave me the run around and kept promising me that my stuff was in the mail, and it never came. She sent me enail after email stating when it should arrive and it never did! Then eventually stopped answering my emails and calls! One of my friends actually recieved her things, but I dont know what happen to the rest! (she proably kept it considering what I ordered was new and she didnt have it for show) I have contacted Passion Parties Corporate and they are willing to refund my money( after I faxed them proof of purchase which was my credit card statement and the receipt the consultant left) So I am
    now waiting on my check. I will NEVER deal with Passion Parties again! My friends who paid cash think that I have let her down and she will proably never show up to another party again because she can't find her receipt and there's nothing that Passion Parties can do for her until she finds it.

MagpieQuill Nov 22, 2010

Hi Jerry,
    I am a former employee of Passion Parties and worked in Accounts Receivables in April 2005. I would have been the person that handled your complaint. I recommend to all customers of Passion Parties that haven't received their product within 10 - 14 business days to take the following steps:
    1. Contact your consultant right away. Do not wait a month or two months. The only time product should take longer than 14 days to arrive is if it is on backorder.

2. If you are not satisfied with the response from your consultant, contact Passion Parties corporate office.
    Corporate may not provide you with a refund, but remember, you didn't pay Passion Parties, you paid an independent consultant and it is their own business. Passion Parties will however give you the product you ordered as long as you provide a copy of the receipt. They will never leave you hanging.

Now I'm not sure what happened in your case Jerry. It sounds like you wanted a refund and were declined the refund. But Corporate will always provide you with the product when you supply a copy of the receipt. Plus they are able to take necessary action against the consultant.

I loved working for Passion Parties and believe in their business model. Anyone reading this should know that Passion Parties does take care of their customers. I can't say why it took so long to get back to you. I don't have all the details. But the situation Jerry experienced would be an exception to the rule. Plus I would recommend following up if you don't receive a response within the time frame promised. If your first line of contact was an email, follow-up with a call.

I hope this clarifies things!

Mami115 Oct 26, 2010

You are an idiot for paying cash first. She could have ordered it first and then when they came in you could have paid cash when they brought it to you. I have used passion parties many times and I have always paid in cash. But, I'm smart, I paid her when she brought me the products.

NEVER PAY CASH FIRST!!!

Dumb [censor]!!

• Fa
    Fantasia Home Parties Rep Oct 01, 2010

Well let me start out by saying that I am a Fantasia Home Parties rep from Gadsden, AL! I have been to a Passion Parties party and our rep was awesome! She answered all our questions and EVERYONE got what they ordered! She only ran my card for what I owed, nothing more! I also take offense to being called "uneducated because I sell vibrators!" I am using this business to make an additional income to put myself through collage! Fantasia, and all other romance party companies that I am aware of, holds the utmost respect for our customers! Without our customers, we wouldn't have a business! I give out my hostess gift when I get to the party! I love being able to set my own hours and be in control of how much I make! I WILL NOT EVER CHEAT A CUSTOMER OUT OF ANYTHING! I put my name, phone number, personal email, and website on everything! They are welcome to call Fantasia and check me out before booking, I actually encourage them too! Without my customers, my business would fail! I want them to have a wonderful experience with me so they are repeat customers, not just one timers! I'm not saying that it didn't happen to you, but honestly, not all romance reps are what you said we are! We do not judge the hostess of the party, so please don't pass judgment on the reps! I am not looking to take advantage of anyone and I only ask them to give me the same respect! In the future, please check the representative out BEFORE you do the party! Call the company and ask to make sure she IS ACTIVE and legit! Always keep the receipt! We offer a 30 day warranty on our vibrators, but without the receipt we wouldn't be able to know the actual purchase date! You always keep the receipt for the warranty and verification! Don't let a bad experience with one rep ruin the image of the industry!

Sincerly,
    Rockin' Fantasia Home Parties Rep
    Amanda McBrayer
    www.amandamcbrayer.fantasiahomeparties.com

• Sp
    SpicyHP Aug 16, 2010

I agree gina, I am a Spicy Home Parties Rep and all of us girls make a great additional income. I love it! I think it's funny when people say we don't make a nice chunk of change...;) that's ok, just leaves more sales for us!

• Gi
    GinaStarnelli Aug 14, 2010

I think that for you to say the people who well adult toys are poor, is a very wrong statement. Passion Parties has a Million Dollar Club, because so many people make a great living! My friend opened her business and in one year she made $65, 000- on top of her nine to five job! And it is not all vibraters. There are games, lotions, lip balms, shaving creams, and candles as well! To even own a Passion Parties business takes a lot of hard work, time, and dedication, not to mention marketing knowledge and brains! So for you to say she was living hand to mouth, shows that you are an ignorant woman. She no doubt makes more money then you do, and SHE HAS A BLAST OF FUN DOIN IT! So don't be jelous! It's simple. If you want to sell quality products, make money, friends, and have fun- Join Passion Parties :D

Passion butterfly Aug 12, 2010

I am also a passion party consultant and have never heard of this happening but it does happen and is frowned upon in this company and like someone said before the woman is obviously not a active consultant I am so sorry that this happened to you but if you had your receipt our company will contact the consultant and get you your money back so I'm not really sure if you contacted the right person or company because you can contact someone Monday through Friday and they will answer all your questions also your hostess should have had her first and last name and you can file a police report and press charges in your town so someone didn't do there homework at ALL!!! All I'm saying is someone is being very dishonest or company bashing like someone said above...It could have been done to you but you didn't follow the correct steps too get your money back if you would have your money would have been refunded too you !I'm sorry this happen too you if it really did and not saying that this person was right for doing it but you should have taken proper measure too get your money back and get her arrested. At every party I do they have my first and last name, my website, and all of my email addresses even my facebook info its really easy to find someone on the internet !!!

• In
    Intimate Mystique Parties Jun 11, 2010

If you would like to be a home party rep again I run an adult toy party company based in Ohio. Check out our website for more info www.intimatemystique.com or give me a call at [protected]. With our company you will not have to worry about any of the issues that you have had with any other company. One of the best things about our company is you DO NOT have to purchase your demo kit!!! Once you pass a background and credit check you get your demo kit FREE! We also supply you with business cards, catalogs, order forms and any other marketing items that you may need! I hope to hear from some of you ladies that were not happy with other party companies!

• Sp
    SpicyHP May 13, 2010

Hi yall! I just wanted to comment! I am a Spicy Home Parties Rep, they are a fairly new company but I love them!! Everything is so simple, no hidden fees and no scams, and we have never had an issue with a rep stealing, although I can see where that could be a problem because we are all independent reps, and not an employee of the company. You should always get the reps personal information, id number, phone, first and last name...check her out, before booking. there is something that can be done for this type of fraud...contact the police dept, they will be able to help for sure!! As for those making comments about reps that are uneducated...wow, how rude! I have a Bachelor's Degree from an ivy league school, so I take that largely offensive. I have a degree in Business, and I am currently working on my Masters. Joining Spicy Parties has helped me make more money but also give me a good understanding of managing a business, which is what I am in school for, soooo please don't think that us women "selling vibrators..." are all poor and stupid...we probably make more money than most, more educated, and after all WE are running our own business. Had to get that out, thanks!! I think Passion Parties is a great company and I also think Spicy Parties is a great company. I think passion parties consultants should have higher commission levels like Spicy Parties, and that is the only reason I join with SHP, but other than that I love them both!!! We all have to stick together in this business! xoxo

ladydragonfire Apr 30, 2010

I am an independent consultant with Passion Parties... I LOVE MY JOB!!! I have never heard of anyone here in Canada doing that. I am so sorry to hear that some consultant out there would do this to people. This is my business and I treat it as so...a business. Without passion parties, I would not be able to stay at home with my son during the day and make the money I need to help support my family. At a 40% profit margin, I do not know why anyone would need to not fill the orders for people. I personally ALWAYS announce my consultant ID # at the start of my shows as part of my introduction. I also always point them to my website, where my consultant ID is also shown. I encourage CC use as then there is a paper trail of the order amounts. I make less money using cc...(36.5% rather then 40%) however the security is much higher for both myself and my customers. For the woman who had her sponsor quit on her...I have actually "ADOPTED" other passion party consultant who this has happened to and have had them "Shadow" a show of mine so that they get the training that they deserve if they were unsure of what to do, or how to place an order.

I am so sorry to hear some of these negative comments. If you are in Saskatchewan Canada I will personally come out to do your show for you!! If you are in another area, I can find you a consultant who is on our team of wonderful Diva's that spread throughout most of the USA too.

Crystal

• Up
    Upsetwithpassionparties Jan 31, 2010

I went to my neighbors PP two and half months ago and still have not recieved our $60 worth if product! Neither has anyone else, about $1300 total we figure. I am pissed... She won't answer my phone calls either, her name is Cindy Cullison and lives somewhere in Snohomish County, WA. I can't find my reciept and dont know how I can serve her small claims documents since I only know her name and phone number. If what everyone is saying on here is true about PP not being responsible for independant contractors doing this to people, then I am saying dont do business with PP, there are plenty of shops around you can buy the same thing for the same price or even cheaper in some cases and walk away with your product. I used to be a PP consultant a few years ago and failed because my sponsor ditched out on me and I didn't know how to throw a fun filled party (ie games ect) and at that time PP didn't process customer cards for me like the woman says above. So I missed out on making my quota to maintain my membership. It was my fault I failed, but I wouldn't have ever thought to take everones money and run. Screw PP.

PassionsGrace Jan 06, 2010

Wanda,

As was mentioned earlier, did the math not add up because you were looking at the total cost after shipping and taxes or before? The amount is based on the total before taxes and shipping and before your own/the hostesses personal order. Regardless of your belief that the consultant lives hand to mouth, I would have called her on it if I believed her math was wrong. It may have been an honest mistake.

However, there are always bad seeds and it doesn't matter what company you go through. Most people get into the business of home party sales to run a legit business and do it very well but there is a very small percentage who think it's a great way to rip people off and they do a lot of damage to those of us who do everything we can and more to please our customers. But it's not just in sales...look at the high level exec's for insurance companies, financial advisers, mortgage brokers, etc who rip people and corporations off for millions.

Something you may not realize when you make a comment like "But the poor chick lives hand to mouth and is trying to make it selling vibrators. I wasn't exactly expecting an MBA caliber experience." Many of us ARE highly educated and very professional! I personally have a legal degree, am a former police officer, and worked in professional offices as Executive Administrator for 20 years. I know a lot of women in this business who are University grads and doing Passion Parties part-time as a social outlet to get a breath of fresh air from the stuffiness of the corporate world. OR, as with myself, full time as a business and making more money selling vibrators in 1 weekend than my husband, a Senior Electrical Product Engineer and Physicist, does in 2 weeks and working 5 days a week, 8 hours a day + overtime.

Yes, I too have made addition mistakes in my business. Picture it...you have just done a party for 23 women starting at 8pm. You have spent two hours talking and showing products, answering questions, trying to talk over people who are chatting about the latest movie or their kids, packing everything up, and taking orders. In the ordering room, people are not prepared and examining the catalog again and asking further questions, taking payments, etc. By the time everything is said and done and the hostess has her turn, it may be midnight or later, your eyes are glossing over and you still anticipate an hour drive home. Are your math skills always going to be bang-on? Probably not. Mistakes happen and if anyone believes that I may have made a mistake I would expect they call me on it. If I discover I have made a mistake, I always notify the customer, even if it's at year end close-out and it's a party from months ago.

But can you tell me...if your consultant made a mistake in your favor, like sent you an extra product that you didn't order, would you contact her or send it back?

One thing I have learned in this business and in life...Never judge what you don't know for sure.

• Wa
    wanda2 Dec 02, 2009

My PP consultant was shady too. The math did NOT add up. But the poor chick lives hand to mouth and is trying to make it selling vibrators. I wasn't exactly expecting an MBA caliber experience.

janedore Feb 12, 2009

I dont know why you would spend time posting here.
    I would have posted a complaint with the police stating that this woman has stolen my money. If they wont take the complaint, then file charges on your own civilly.

If you have all the other people that attended as witnesses, she cannot easily explain to the courts why all of you have proof of payment and no items!

If you know where she works, even better! Have the police department serve her with your complaint at her at her job!

Not sure what you expected the company to do. THis woman was a crook. There is a good chance that she just picked up blank receipts from a supply store since she knew that she was going to be stealing all the money in the first place.
    Either way, I am not sure what you expect the passion party people to do.

I do NOT work for them (nor would I ever) but if you change passion party to Tupperware, I would expect the same response.

SOrry this happened to you but the problem is the woman that took your money.

• Me
    Melinda Feb 12, 2009

I have read every single one of the comments posted and I have to say I am quite surprised. I personally have had trouble with other party companies as a customer myslef but you have to be pro active in finding a solution. And as far as the Passion Parties home office is concerned they are amazing and are always more than willing to help, so Im not so sure where that went wrong. I am a Passion Parties consultant and could not imagine working though another company because they are wonderful. I am sorry for your bad experiance but don't take it out on the company... don't do business with that person anymore. I do think it is a little strange that it took a year for Jerry to file a complaint... but thats not for me to judge.

I hope that all that read this understand that this 'bad things' did not happen becasue of PASSION PARTIES ... they are simply poor business practices by individual people and that is very unfortunate, it could have happened with ANY party company... as simple as that.

I hope you all have a wonderfully passionate Valentines

• Li
    Lisa Feb 11, 2009

Does anyone else notice that this person is saying they went to a party in 2005 and then contacted the company "Today" and the complaint is dated in 2008?? Sounds a bit suspicious to me. After 3 years do you actually think that any company would do something for you? Seriously??

• Am
    amy Feb 06, 2009

I just hosted a Passion Party this past month and it has been a nightmare!!! I didn't recieve my free hostess gift and I also didn't get all my money in free produsts, she lied about my sales and ripped me off. The shipping prices are horrible. Never again would I use this company or ever recommend them to someone else. This has really been a nightmare. I spent over $100 on food and drinks and had over 20 people attend and she lied and told me my sales were under $350 and I also had people order with her after the party was over and they tried to screw me out of that money also. I talked to most of the people that attended the party so I know what was actually spent and lets just say I got ripped off bad. BEWARE OF PASSION PARTIES!!!

Sarah Sep 26, 2008

I do not believe that this is any one's style of business or how they wish to conduct it. When dealing with home parties or any direct selling business, customers must understand that when they are ordering from a consultant this individual is a independent contractor. They are not an employee of the company. If you paid your purchase with a credit card, you can reverse the charge. If you paid by check, you can get a copy of the cashed check and head over to your local police department to file a report against the individual. The BBB can't do anything because it is an independent contractor, it has nothing to do with the business that the contractor represents. Small claims may be another option.

• Ca
    Carol Fisher Sep 26, 2008

I am having the same problem. I attended a party in 6 months ago, paid up front for 2 items, received 1 and a note that the other was on back order and the consultant would "reach out to me" later. That never happened. I have email the consultant twice and the company once with no respsonse from either. I've never had this eperience with any other home party company that I have dealt with. I am pursuing mine with the BBB and through small claims court because I work too darn hard for my money to give it away!

PassionsGrace Sep 21, 2008

I am very sympathetic with the original poster however Passion Parties does not conduct business that way. Corporate would not have dismissed you as you claim they did provided you provided them with the receipt. What they would've done is pulled the info on this consultant and if she in fact quit or became not active her sponsor would have been immediately notified. Your products would've been sent to you provided you had sent them a receipt for what you paid for and I'd assume it would've come out of the sponsors "wallet". In any case their policy is to send the products to the customers that have registered "non-delivery" complaints and if the consultant is still active she has to pay PP for your items before she can place another order.

I would've become suspicious when the consultant said she didn't accept credit cards. We all do. Passion Parties processes all credit cards for us.

I personally put my consultant ID on everything my customers receive from me.

• Sh
    Sheena Lane Sep 15, 2008

You should not have been treated this way. If you had a valid receipt and the consultant could not confirm delivery, then Passion Parties would have given you your products. Simple as that.

www.naughtyshopathome.com

Lauren Aug 11, 2008

Hi, my name is Lauren and I am a Passion Party consultant. I can not comment on if what happened to the writer of this complaint is true or not, but what I can say is that is not a practice that Passion Party consultants follow or support. If that situation did take place, I am thinking maybe it was a women who started in the business and then quit. She then must have continued to advertise herself as a current PP consultant which is unacceptable. I can assure you that I have never heard of a situation like this happening and I hope it never happens again! Passion Party is a great company and we all value our customers with the utmost respect. I am very sorry that there is/was a bad seed out there, but I would hate for the actions of one individual to taint us all. If ever you are planning on hosting a Passion Party or doing business with a Passion Party consultant, always ask for their Consultant ID number and then confirm with our corporate office that they are active. You can find PP corporate information on there website at www.passionparty.com.

If you are interested in having a Passion Party of your own or to find out more about our company, please visit my website at www.divapassionparties.com.

Have a Passionate Day!
    -Lauren :)

• Lo
    Lorraine Jul 31, 2008

Jerry,

I've seen your complaint on at least 10 or more sites. The lengths you're going to "get this story out" seem sort of suspicious - almost like you might be a competitor.

Is there any representative from Passion Parties who can say whether this story is true or not? And, if it is, what you intend to do about it if this customer has a receipt showing they paid for products. I'd like to hear both sides of this story. I've heard nothing but good things about Passion Parties and my own personal experience has been fantastic. I got my products shipped to my door within a week.

Lorraine