The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) — Poor Treatment & Disfunction
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband was hired and sent to Murray KY for orientation. When orientation ended, they did not have any trucks available to put him or numerous other drivers in. They put them up in hotel rooms, then have them check out half a dozen times. Leave them sitting, without work they can't make money to eat and live off of while waiting for them to get it together. Their staff is rude to their potential drivers and their families. They don't care about ya, and very disorganized. Why bring people from across the U.S. all the way up there, if they aren't prepared to put them to work. You find out in orientation they have a 85% turn over rate and drivers are leaving trucks everywhere because they leave you sitting 4 and days at a time. When and if you get a check drivers who have been with the company for a lengthy time tell you you are lucky to clear 200 a week. What is going on with this company? A word to the wise...steer clear!!! Hard working drivers deserve better!!! I advise as many as possible to report this to the better business bureau and federal safety administration and their personal situations. This company should not be in business.
More Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) Complaints & Reviews
- Paschall Truck Lines - crap ### company
- Paschall Truck Lines - Bad place to work
- Paschall Truck Lines - monies owed
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Lease Purchase Rip-Off Program
- Paschall Truck Lines - Poor treament
- Paschall Truck Lines (PTL) - Worst I ever seen in 20 years driving
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. (PTL) - Night Shift , DM "Larry"
- Paschall Truck Lines - Fired
- Paschall Truck Lines, Inc. - Maintenance escrow money
- Paschall Truck Lines - false ads,;iars and cheats