Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Scam & Fake Checks Parcel – Cargo - Courier – Services Scam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

Parcel – Cargo - Courier – Services - Scam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

Author of the complaint
3:47 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Another scam freight

This is the name of the cargo/courier/parcel they use:-

– Universal Express Cargo
– Legacy Securities & Cargo Servies
– Loomis International Courier Copy

& this their number phone

Be carefully ; CAUTION all women

Helpful? 22 11
189 comments
May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi, may I ask if Postal Express Link Courrier is legit? They also ask me to pay for customs clearance of a package...

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

I have also the same situation just this morning

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

Maybe that is a scam, scammers used the different names of the courier company, and sometimes they create fake websites and fake courier companies to scam people.

E
May 09, 2022 3:47 pm

This guy's name in IG is Duc Kim Lee. Be careful with this guys. Also for the Startesk Express Cargo, its not legit.

4 0
May 04, 2022 3:47 pm

I experience this situation I have a boyfriend from Thailand Ang currently stay in San Francisco California USA. He told me that he buys me gift and after 2 I receive a message from the company that mister Joel Moller sent me a package and I have to pay 3000 peso bill but as a genuine pilipino i searched and searched... Until today I found out the picture that miss Jenifer sent me I saw it above the package is they same

6 6
May 01, 2022 3:47 pm

Does Direct Express Courier, Inc is a legit logistic services in italy ?

Apr 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Somebody named Alexander Khanchia on IG randomly add me and just chat. Then a month after, he "sent" me a certain "package" that is now here in my country. So I decided to search things related to this kind of situation coz apparently i received a message on Whatsapp saying that the package already arrived but I have to pay certain amount.

Then I remembered that the number I have on the waybill he sent is not my WhatsApp number 😂😂😂 so how on earth did that person sent a message directly on my WhatsApp number

Thank God I planned to keep searching coz if I'll still search for his name, probably won't get anything coz I just saw same picture but different name used while on others almost same info but a little bit twisted with what he told me

Btw below is his pic

Alexander Khanchia

On IG and recently saw him created a facebook account

13 0
B
Apr 20, 2022 3:47 pm

His named is anthony noble from uk sabi nya may package sya ipadala may laman na pera at mamahaling gamit ngaun may babae tumawag sa akin hingan ako 40k pesos para sa custom clearance buti nalang di ako naniwala at nabasa ko ito site nyo.

Apr 16, 2022 3:47 pm

Love scammers use Flittway Express courier. I have experienced it recently. I met a US army deployed in Yemen/Syria recently named Le Jayden Dong on line. He told me he will send me his reward,gold bars, from his successful mission in yemen. The parcel was on hold in Turkey and needs $3171 to be cleared. This US army asked me to pay for it first. I got suspicious and forced him to call me. To my surprise ,he doesn't have american accent but instead he has african/jamaican accent. I later found out that he is using the identity of a real US army. I didn't pay for the parcel cos i discovered their modus.

Apr 05, 2022 3:47 pm

Is xllogisticservice legit? They email us that we had a parcel but before we claim it we need to pay $1250. Anyone has the same experience here?

21 1
Mar 28, 2022 3:47 pm

Uwaaaa. Same with me.amd now this, today happen to me and I have to pay 5 milion rupiah. But I'm thinking a long and search about delivery and I meet with this post. I block them

1 1
Mar 25, 2022 3:47 pm

Me too I've experienced it at pinipilit nya akong mangutang para byaran ang 18k na tax daw dahil mamahalin daw lahat ng laman ng parcel gusto kona maniwala pero tinry ko muna magtanong tanong at mag search at eto nga nakita ko

11 8
Mar 21, 2022 3:47 pm

I meet this guy on Instagram, we chat for so many weeks then one-day he said that he send the present for me the he ask me my email add and my home address, then he send the package on LEC DELIVERY COMPANY, then when I check my email the delivery company has message me that my package was arrive on my country and I need to pay 5,000 pesos for tariff and taxes, then I ask the company why I need to pay of that charges if the sender was already paid the clearance and other charges? They said it's a taxes charges,. Then when I'm not reply there message they treated me to arrested and forced me to pay that charges and some random name that they give me to pay and they said if pay even half of that amount they deliver my package, but I think it's scammed. Can someone help me this? Because I'm so stressed of this problem

64 31
Mar 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Is Express Gold Delivering Company a scam? I can't find their company in any website.

I meet this guy on Instagram he's from UK and we just talk for 2 days and he already send me a package. I realize he's a scam when i ask for a receipt and he said that he drop it at his work place. Like who would drop a package receipt. Its important then when i ask for the receipt at the delivery it takes about 20 minutes or so to send it to me... And they also said that i should pay extra because the package have a lot of money. The guy even said that should borrow money to pay for it cause he can't help me cause his account have problems and can't send the money to pay for the express

And now their urging me to hurry and pay for the delivery... I've meet a scam i think.

7 0
May 25, 2022 3:47 pm

My na meet Po ako sa Isang dating app at nag palitan Po kami ng wattsapp # then nitong nakaraan Po at tumatawag Po at ng v.c Po sya kaso sira Po Ang c.p na gamit ko Po nag insist Po sya na bibigayn nya Po aq kahit na Sabi ko ay Hindi na panatag naman Po ako kasi Ang bait Nia Po ..kaso nung pinadala Nia na Po kanina sini hingian nya Po aq ng pera para dw Po makuha ko dw Po Yung package Ang kinakabahan lng Po aq ayy alam Nia Po Yung add q gawa binigay ko kala ko nman Po kasi ay jowk lng alam Kong scam na Po to pero Yung information q lng Po Ang kinakabahan aq Anu Po bang dapat kung gawin

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

on the message, they said that they are from VENT DELIVERY service, but on the receipt Asaat courier and delivery service And William but when the number called me it appear, Michael, what a joke. and another thing, the parcel is just settled yesterday. and I am thinking why it took 25 kg if the contents are only 3 pcs of clothes 1 box of watch small box of flower, 1 or 3 boxes of shoes and 1 teddy bear pcs of jewelry (1 pair of earring and necklace and bracelet) is it as heavy as half a sack of rice?

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi, I have the same situation, a few days ago someone on IG followed me and I accept it and then chatted with me, and then we have a conversation on WhatsApp, he always makes a voice call and chats telling sweet words, and yesterday he ask me he will send me a gift and I said don't send anything, but he insisted he would love to give me a gift as appreciation for being a good friend to him. so I send my address and thank God my address is misspelled hahaha, and then this morning someone named Michael send me a message on my Whatsapp telling that they are from the courier and I need to make a payment of $500 for the clearance of my parcel so I can received it. but the good thing is I didn't pay coz I don't have that kind of money and I am aware of this love scam so I make drama hahaha. i ask the guy to return the parcel to the sender. and one thing the sender is in Norway and the personnel of the courier used the number +852 [protected] which is the country code of Hongkong, when I say to return the parcel to the sender, he shouted at me and getting mad at me I laugh at him. He said they don't do such thing, he accused me that I am playing to them. the guy on IG still sending me a message he make drama coz he say that's the only money he had and he said that his Mom is in the hospital. so why the HELL he first buy a gift to stranger if his Mom's is in the Hospital? he rather first sent money to his Mom, I think he Is Korean and he said he work in Norway my God why there is a lot of scammer in the world. the company is Asaat courier and delivery service. another think, when I checked the tracking number in their website it appear that the order is 2022-04-28 that is April 28, 2022, the date yesterday is May 12, 2022. When I told the guy that I don't have many, he urge me to borrow money from friends but I didn't do.

Mar 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Anong name ng babayaran mo? Ksi ngyari din sa akin pero scam ata so hindi ko pinansin tga malaysia yung guy

0 0

Is shapesky logistics also a legit company?

There's someone i met in Instagram and we ended up talking in WhatsApp. he's from UK, we only chat for 4days and he sent me a gift with 30,000 dollars and some bags, clothes and shoes and it was expected to arrive here yesterday.

So someone from Malaysia talked to me on WhatsApp yesterday to ask a payment of 10,000 pesos before they deliver the package but what makes me curious is the name of the woman whom i send the payment is from here in Philippines and the transaction will be transferred to Gcash.

I also scanned the tracking number on their website and found out that it was true but my mind is spinning because im afraid of being scam. Please do help me because they are making me rush to pay the payment

62 29
May 18, 2022 3:47 pm

Don't do it!

May 06, 2022 3:47 pm

Nabayaran mo ba te?

Mar 10, 2022 3:47 pm

Is Leadway Global Express Courier is legit?or scam?please answer me po need to know

Thankyou

Mar 07, 2022 3:47 pm

May manliligaw po aq nsa poland nagpa pacakge dw po siya skn..Nsa ACL CORRIER Daw po ang Box..Tpos po ang ACL CORRIER PO ng msg skn need q dw po mag bayad ng tax payment gwa ng may gadgets dw phong laman..Nag imail po skng gmail account ang ACL CORRIER PO..NAG BIGAY PO SILA SKN ng Taong babayran q nakalagay ang BNK ACCOUNT NUNG BABAE..PERO HNGGANG NGAJN ND Q PA NKUKUHA ANG BOX 4 DAYS NA NATATAKOT AQ BKA KSI SCAM LNG

Legit po ba to

18 27
Mar 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi good day can ask if the scnigruop international express courier is legit?

32 40
Feb 28, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi. May I ask if legit po ba itong shipment company leadway global express? Same cases and complaint dito po sa comment section

16 9
Mar 10, 2022 3:47 pm

I think is a scam po

Nagtry cla na manghack

Sayo din po ba?

Feb 26, 2022 3:47 pm

Hello Ma'am /Sir have a good day I just want to know if the (airtrust delivery company) is real, I meet someone in in Instagram and also chatting with him through Instagram since Nov. Last yr. Until now, we became a good friends and then last month he told me that he send a gift for me and also a money bcoz he was always saying that he want to help me,,,, I received a message from the company last January 6 but I was shocked bcoz I need to 11,692 Hong Kong dollar before they dilevered the parcel to me here, I'm working as a domestic helper now here in Hong Kong,,, I also contacted that company and I ask if they want a partial payment and rest I'll pay once they delivered the parcel to my place then they agreed with that but sad to say after they receive the money worth of 20,000 pesos Bcoz my sister in the Philippines send the money bcoz I don't have money that time, after they receive the money they refused my request so... Mr. Phillip Holland told me that I will pay some so that they can deliver the parcel but until now I can't send again I just want to know if this is real or a Fake... I hope you can help for this

9 9

Hello good morning everyone I just want to know if this person is true. His name is Yusuf James I was chatting with a guy using his Instagram but we ended up on WhatsApp for 2 weeks he is from UK ? After a several chitchat he have a surprise gift for me that I never asked . He needs my full name, address, email and contact number so I gave it to him .. This scenarios sames for all your complaints. Is this scammer am I right ? And the courier always email me about this ? They always bothering me .

5 0
Dec 07, 2021 3:47 pm

I want to ask if Representative.RA Korea company is a legit courier?

They always bothering me

13 8
Dec 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Beware! This is just recently. Same scheme, he add me on Facebook, message me and continued our conversation in viber. You will believe him because the number he used is the number in UK. He told me he send me gifts and even send me the courier voucher receipt and courier link. THEY USED FAKE COURIER WEBSITE, YOU CAN EVEN TRACK THE STATUS OF YOUR PARCEL THERE. But when you search the name of the courier on the internet, you will not see any. Good thing i didn't send any money.

13 4
Dec 07, 2021 3:47 pm

His name on facebook is Robert Chen Frank.

0 1
Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Photos that he send to my domestic helper. Look alike but in different names. Impressive credentials which is all fake.

9 4
Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

They hired real people who are mostly handsome guys to lure girls and women in love and then cheat them of their money. They can even video calls with you to show that they are genuine. All their credentials, couriers and delivery companies are fake too.

May 12, 2022 3:47 pm

I have the same situation but I didn't send money, the courier personnel called me just now that I need to pay $500, the company name is Asaat courier and delivery service. The guy I knew is I met on Instagram a few days ago and since I was aware of this love scam I am alert. but the guy I met on IG is making drama =D about the parcel. the situation happended May 2022

May 01, 2022 3:47 pm

Hi what is his name?

C

I am experiencing this too at the moment. I don't know if the Startesk Cargo really legit coz when I track the package on the website its really on hold. I have paid a total of 8k already and now their asking me to pay for 27k to settle the problem coz they said there's a big amount inside the package. I thought it's really true because i talked to the guy on video call he's in Italy and the country code of number his using is true when i checked. Anyone can help me on this

Apr 07, 2022 3:47 pm

Im chatting with this guy to,he send me bags,shies,jewelry,iphone 11 pro max teddy bear and a brown envelope,then after 2 days someone call me in whatsapp saying that my package is already arrive in philippines and ask me to pay 27,000 for the clearance tax,so i gave the payment,then after i give the payment and ask if when they can deliver my package then again told me that still on hold due to a big amount inside,so they ask me to pay another 37,000 thousand pesos for a laundering of clearance tax,so i make the payment again,then again when i ask if when they can deliver the package,then again ask me to pay another 108,000 pesos in 3 days,and if we cannot pay then there will be a questioning to the reciever.is anyone can help me for this,what should i do?

Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Yes, my Filipino domestic helper was having the similar encounter with the above guy who used another name Mr Chang and claimed to be a citizen of the USA. Fortunately for her, she checked with me and never send a single dime. Similarly, they said the parcel is in Singapore and asked for S$3500 to collect the items!

My helper was a 30 year old single desperate for love and fall for this handsome guy who keep telling how much he love her. She was mesmerized by his promise to marry her and sending her expensive gifts as a token of his love for her. After the incident, she was shaken and woke up from her fantasy. She said now she doesn't trust anyone online and back to work hard to earn for herself.

They are professional scammers who used different names, real persons, delivery companies to cheat girls and women who are genuinely looking for love. Good to have this site to share the stories to expose them. Imagine how many are being cheated of their hard earned money and disappointed with the false hope of love with all the fraudsters. Wondered how many thousands who are cheated are not even here to share.

1 0
Nov 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello i really need help, i have a new friend named KIM BROWN from LONDON UNITED KINGDOM, i meet him in a dating site... And he ask my WhatsApp number then i give it to him. To make the story short after almost a week of chatting on whatsapp he said he will send me HAND BAG, GOLDEN WATCH, GOLD JEWELRIES, IPHONE 11PRO MAX AND A BROWN ENVELOPE. After 3days someone called me that the parcel is already here in our country Philippines, but i need to pay 10, 849pesos for the clearance, ny mistake is that i send the said amount and suddenly ask me again to pay 36, 000+ for the other clearance and send the parcel to me. Is there anyone here that i have a problem same as mine?

20 4
May 25, 2022 3:47 pm

Same person but different name

Apr 28, 2022 3:47 pm

hello!

did he still connect with you?

Apr 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Same scenario but now he's using different name. Good thing I kept scrolling on this post

Apr 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Same person but different name. And now that "parcel" just arrived in my country and asking me to pay a certain amount. I didn't reply at all. Thank you for this info ☺️

Apr 13, 2022 3:47 pm

I've been chatting with the same name (on IG first) and insisted to chat via WhatsApp. He said that he's a drilling engineer and has an interest in orphans etc. Told me that his birthday was coming and he was raising funds for the orphans. GREAT STORY that'll capture you.

I kind of knew that it was a scam so I asked questions like where is he working, what's the orphanage name, I searched for the carrier of the number he was using and well, all the information he provided DID NOT MATCH.

He has an IG photo where he's using an iPhone and when I asked if he has an iOS phone so we can do iMessage instead, he said NO.

Felix Hong

Drilling engineer based in Austin Texas

Dolphin Company (Europe based and not the US)

Mother of Redeemer Orphanage (based in Nigeria)

Bank Account # (Philippines)

I told him straight that I know he was trying to scam me. Been very careful and I did not provide any information like my address, or date of birth, as I am not comfortable with it. Then he blocked me straight away.

It is believable as he even called me via Video call (maybe to prove that he's legitimate). Picture below is one of those he sent me.

Apr 07, 2022 3:47 pm

Same as mine,i saw him in dating apps,his name is Felix Hong,we were talking in whatsapp and one day hetold me that he want to buy a land in my place so he send me a package with shoes,jewelry,bags,iphone11 promax,teddy bear and a brown envelope.after 2 days someone called me in whasapp saying that my package is already arrived in philippines,but still on hold due to a clearance tax fee,so they ask me to pay 27000 thousand pesos,after i make the payment i ask them if when can i recieve the packaged,then again ask me to pay 37000 pesos due to a huge amount inside the package,so i again make the payment for 37000 pesos,and again i ask them if when can i recieved the package,but again told me to pay 108,000 thousand pesos in 3 days,and if i cant pay that in 3 days then there will be a questioning to the reciever,is anyone can help me,should i just ignore their message,please help me,what should i do?

Mar 24, 2022 3:47 pm

Same picture right he told me also

7 0
Mar 04, 2022 3:47 pm

Yes mam same as mine she will send me gold jewelries brown envelope she send a tracking no. And a site of a courier but when I search the courier in internet it's legit and I trace the tracking no. There was a shipment for me add me pls in fb [email protected] I will send the courier s name pls. Tom's the arrival of my parcel I would to if it's true or not

add me on fb sis

Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Yes, my Filipino helper was having the similar encounter with the above guy who used another name Mr Chang and claimed to be a citizen of the USA. Fortunately for her, she checked with me and never send a single dime. Similarly, they said the parcel is in Singapore and asked for S$3500 to collect the items!

G
Nov 25, 2021 3:47 pm

I asked if IMMUNE EXPRESS COURIER IS LEGIT thanks and godbless

Its 100% scam. Read the rest of the true sharing and stories in this site:

Nov 23, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi have a chatmate we chat this month of November. We never had video call we communicate thru email. Then he said to me that he want to send me package. And then inside the package are valuable thing. And the company of that cargo email me that I should pay for 18k because of the taxes watsoever. He is a captain. He always says that I should pay for the half of that payment so that I can get the parcel she give to me. Is it true or scammed?

3 3
Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Its 100% scam. Read the rest of the true sharings above.

Nov 16, 2021 3:47 pm

I want to know is this fake or true but i uave the feeling that he was scammer pls can someone answer me he send phone jewelry and money to me

Aku mengalami hal yg sama,
Apa kabar istriku tercinta? Harapan besar seperti biasa. Ketika saya sedang mempersiapkan misi penyelamatan terakhir saya ketika saya bergegas untuk memeriksa apakah ada pesan dari Anda seperti biasa hanya untuk melihat surat dari layanan pengiriman kurir dan itu membutuhkan perhatian mendesak itulah sebabnya saya menulis Anda sekarang meskipun saya harus berada di patroli tetapi saya permisi hanya beberapa menit untuk mengirimkan surat ini kepada Anda. Layanan pengiriman kurir mengatakan bahwa mereka akan tiba besok hari Kamis dan akan ada bea masuk dan biaya izin pendaratan sebesar $700 dolar di bandara pada saat kedatangan di sana sebelum berangkat dari sana ke rumah Anda. Mereka mengatakan bahwa biaya ini diperlukan dan harus dibayar di sana di bandara untuk memungkinkan agen layanan pengiriman untuk melanjutkan ke rumah Anda. Seperti yang Anda tahu saya di kamp di sini dan saya tidak dapat melakukan transaksi keuangan.
Sayang, tolong saya tidak ingin ada penundaan di bandara. Coba dan dapatkan jumlah ini untuk dikirim ke layanan pengiriman kurir segera setelah dia menghubungi Anda dari bandara. Dia memiliki nomor telepon Anda dan dia akan menghubungi Anda segera setelah dia tiba di sana untuk pembayaran biaya. Saya baru saja menjawab mereka untuk menghubungi Anda dari sana untuk pembayaran sehingga dia dapat terus mengirimkan barang bawaan kepada Anda tanpa penundaan. Saya harus bergegas untuk bergabung dengan pasukan saya untuk misi penyelamatan terakhir saya. Saya berharap dan terima kasih atas pengertian Anda tentang ini. Terima kasih lebih untuk cinta sejati Anda untuk saya yang memberi saya kekuatan untuk berdiri teguh dan kuat di tengah-tengah permusuhan ini di sini. Mencintai dan merindukanmu adalah hal terbaik yang aku lakukan sekarang. Jaga dan ketahuilah bahwa aku peduli padamu, istriku. Peluk dan cium bibirmu dengan penuh cinta
Tuhan! Saya sangat khawatir dan terluka parah, Anda mengatakan kepada saya sekarang bahwa Anda tidak dapat menyelamatkan apa yang telah saya derita selama bertahun-tahun hanya karena $700 dolar?
Nama nya Vikram Rathaur..sungguh kasihan orang orang yang mencari uang dengan cara seperti ini

Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Penipuan 100%. Baca selebihnya kisah benar dan perkongsian di atas. Semua saudara perempuan dan mangsa harus bekerjasama untuk mendedahkan penipu seperti itu!

Ya, pembantu Filipina saya mengalami pertemuan serupa dengan lelaki di atas yang menggunakan nama lain Encik Chang dan mendakwa sebagai warga AS. Nasib baik untuknya, dia menyemak dengan saya dan tidak pernah menghantar satu sen pun. Begitu juga, mereka berkata bungkusan itu berada di Singapura dan meminta S$3500 untuk mengambil barang-barang itu!

Pembantu saya adalah seorang bujang berusia 30 tahun yang terdesak untuk cinta dan jatuh cinta pada lelaki kacak ini yang terus memberitahu betapa dia mencintainya. Dia terpukau dengan janjinya untuk mengahwininya dan menghantar hadiah mahal sebagai tanda cintanya kepadanya. Selepas kejadian itu, dia terkejut dan tersedar dari lamunannya. Dia berkata kini dia tidak mempercayai sesiapa pun dalam talian dan kembali bekerja keras untuk mendapatkan pendapatan sendiri.

A

Yg jelas mereka menggunakan nama dan foto palsu

Aku mengalami hal yg sama,

Sep 06, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi.. i have friends he send me money 30, 000 US$ and he wont me to pay 10, 000 piso do that the money delivered to me..and this is the recipe ..it this is fake or true

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

by the way the courier personnel he called me on my whatsapp he accused me that I am playing with them this is the number +852 [protected] the name of the courier personnel is Michael. I am confirming to the guy if he is really a scammer but I felt it. that number I checked it in the goggle, I found out that the country code is Hongkong but the sender is in Norway and also the courier service is in Norway I think. hope you can send me a message.

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

I have the same situation just now May 13, 2022, I met a guy on IG who looked handsome he is Korean actually I started to fellinlove with him. The courier company is Asaat courier and delivery service since I am aware of this love scam I didn't send the payment of $500 and the guy making drama hahaha. kindly send me an email here is my email [email protected] I'm from Philippines

We comunicate via Whatsapp

May 12, 2022 3:47 pm

i have also same situation

same situation also.

Nov 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Hello po, me din po... But my problem now is i already paid the 10, 000pesos... Please do chat me in facebook, na stress na din ako sa problema na to

Nov 23, 2021 3:47 pm

Were same situation now I need to know also

Sis pm me on fb

0 1
Sep 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Hi, anyone can help me if this cargo is legit, my mom had a chatmate more than a week, then he told that he will send package to my mother bags, clothes and shoes. I want to know of this cargo services is legit. Then there is someone calling me to pay 16, 800 pesos this is the number [protected]. Phillippine number.

Dec 02, 2021 3:47 pm

Its legit if he really send to your mother but its fake. They are out to cheat your mother's money.

Aug 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Is this real?

Sep 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Same to me, how I report him?I send him to all my details, he said he trust me to all his document & assets he will send to me the package on my house..He General army based on US he now on Syria, he have 13year old son he said he is widow 6years ago both parents of him are died..he said tomorrow will arrive him package with his son...he said to me don't worry he will surprised me because I'm good friend of him. I think he is scammer I hope so not😢I trusted him so much I'm good to him God knows..God Luck to him Cursed will go with him

Aug 20, 2021 3:47 pm

Anyone got an email from Universal Express Logistics Services? Is this a legit courier here in the philippines? Please send me email. [email protected] or being scam by a guy named blake griffin?

Aug 19, 2021 3:47 pm

Watch out ladies for Walter Ferdinand Mitterer
Claims he is a Neurosurgeon contracted by UN to work at Tripoli Central Hospital in Tripoli Libya, widowed 4 years ago with a 14 year old daughter. Same story with a package stuck in customs in Jakarta Indonesia wants top$$$$ dollars to release package.

Aug 19, 2021 3:47 pm

His name is Walter Ferdinand Witterer, 56 years old befriended me on Instagram
Same story widow with a 14 year daughter. From Uk, currently living in Tripoli Libya working as a neurosurgeon at Tripoli Central Hospital. Claims he send me a package which is stuck at customs in Jakarta Indonesia. Claims he paid over 10, 000 dollars for a delivery agent to deliver to my house. He claims he used HighPoint Delivery Company as a carrier. Please watch out for this individual.

Aug 17, 2021 3:47 pm

I need help too. I have a similar story but we have only been talking a little less than a week. He even sent me a video of the gift he bought for me. However, the receipt looks fake to me and I am required to make a money transfer before I can get the package delivered.

N
Aug 09, 2021 3:47 pm

I think I get also a scam 🙏🏻,

Aug 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Im experiencing also the same situation here and I'm confused if it's true or not .. ifetz cargo express courier is it legit or fake?

May 13, 2022 3:47 pm

Same situation po Asaat courier and delivery service, pero hindi po ako nag bayad sabi ko return it to the sender. from Philippines po ako

Sep 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Better ask po sa BOC same po tayo kayay nagtawag ako sa BoC to confirm kung totoo ba may package akong dumating. Gamit tracking and courier service. And found out that it was all fake