Parcel – Cargo - Courier – ServicesScam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

Z Review updated:

Another scam freight

This is the name of the cargo/courier/parcel they use:-

– Universal Express Cargo
– Legacy Securities & Cargo Servies
– Loomis International Courier Copy

& this their number phone

Be carefully ; CAUTION all women

Scam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

• Te
    Terresa Apr 04, 2017

I have some #### also you want to scam me. They phone from (044) 7512 104803, guy that is on Facebook that think I am falling for his lies and his courier company phoning from 2 numbers, shame (91) 88261 50683 India and then Virginia 1 804 681 8752. If you want to send me something you pay all the cost!! Why must I pay for a package or give I did not ask from someone I have not even met personally. I will gladly sent you money afterwards to help towards the cost!

I really hope women do not still fall for these ####!

Jengking Merah Apr 09, 2017

@Terresa Oh...Mygodnees!! I also samw with your Case..Their said falling in love with me..He's a liar..!!

Nisman Dulkadir Jun 16, 2017

why the receipient of luggage from someone to the address, must charging, don, t its have been paid by sender, ?

Nisman Dulkadir Jun 16, 2017

why i am as diestination of sender must be charge

Nisman Dulkadir Jun 16, 2017

where is the address of Elite Cargo & Deliveries in Indonesia ( Branch Office in Jakarta)

Dazlyshane Oct 02, 2017

Hi! I wanted to ask someone here if it is really fraud.This guy emailed me and telking me that he saw my profile to one of the online career job.then he started to email me.And now, he said that he will send his luggage along his laptop contains money.And I know that itbis not allowed.He said that it has $15, 000.So I was shocked and got suspicious.Then this "INTER SPEED POST Global air cargo" sent me a notification about the confirmation of the parcel that was sent.And what caught my attention is the incorrect grammar, the copy of bill that needs for the collection upon arrival of the luggage in the location.It will never happen that I will pay for the luggage after arrival because I know its already been billed.And the receipt ia obviously edited.They just filled out my name.I haven't found the name of that post delivery company and haven't found the phone # in whitepages and yellowpages.Thanks.

• Be
    Beck Dandelion Mar 24, 2018

@Dazlyshane Same here, it just happen today. His name is Johan Nicolas. Exactly the same story.

• Ya
    yaghea Mar 27, 2018

@Beck Dandelion omg .. we r just the same story

• My
    My2x Apr 10, 2018

@Dazlyshane Hahhaaha I just received an email guys from [email protected] telling that johan nicolas is sending me luggage... duhh as if we are that stupid to just receive a package from somebody we never talked to or met with... what an awful person trying to scam beautiful ladies here ;).. anyways thanks for this blog it will really help a lot of people not to be scammed with these [censor].. oh by the way there's another guy doing this kind of thing his name was mike wolfgang with his address 5365 san vicente blvd los angeles ca 90019, phone number +19177652885, this guy pretended that he was in military so he can't send the money thru western union so he put the $11, 000.00 at the back of the mac laptop.. lol.. good thing my sister told me and I was able to research every detail my sister provided about the guy

• Re
    redj03 Jun 02, 2018

@Beck Dandelion haha mine was same good thing i did some research... cause what he sent is really questionable.. imet him in a dating site

• La
    Lanasam Nov 23, 2017

Any one been scammed should report to this emails, [email protected] and get his or her money back and those scams will be tracked and arrested.

• Us
    USAstrong Nov 27, 2017

A man with the name jonnas ben phone number 011447511277603, be careful of him, he will try to scam you by telling you he is rich and loves you and will move in with you, then he will send you goods and ask you to pay for $520, low life [censor]!!!

• Al
    [email protected] Dec 29, 2017

@USAstrong Ohh I knew it.. lol.. his name now is frank tender we are on going in this kind of transaction, thats the same his doing to me, same number.. well, I am smart enough to notice that all pictures he send to me is all fake including the cargo shipment copy hahaha because its obviously he get all the pictures from google.. easy to search.. what he looks like? a kinda old man, 40s and above of age with white graywhite hair and green eyes??

Dazlyshane Apr 03, 2018

He even used and identity of a man whos age is on 30's. who is good looking. He names hiself as tino bastien. When I tried reaching him he doesn't sound like from scotland.I think his from arab country or a pirate.This is his contact # +447010047367 or +447549297881.

• Re
    redj03 Jun 02, 2018

does johan nicholas look like him... he is actually really good looking and all description on his profile are so good to be true

TalinoKo Jun 06, 2018

@redj03 Yes Redj03. He is exactly look like him. Also the email that he sent to you is the same with mine. Beware.

sammy2020 Oct 14, 2018

@redj03 OMG! I received exactly the same message, it's from a guy called Lucas Marti!
    When I read it, I didn't believe!
    Now, I'm sure that's fake

TalinoKo Jun 06, 2018

BEWARE OF JOHAN NICOLAS
    from Switzerland he is a Love Scam. He will tell you a good stories and will even send pictures of his Parents. Will tell you about his Dad with Heart Disease and he will visit you straight from America after the surgery of his Dad. He will even give you a picture of Him from Scotland. Ha-ha! Airway bill is edited. What an idiot, Thank you for the person who post his picture. That is the first picture that he will send on his self introduction. OMG. I will attached his pictire from "Scotland and the fake airway bill. Ha-ha! Beware of his email: [email protected]

Dazlyshane Jun 06, 2018

@TalinoKo That's interspeed post express was the same cargo express that was given to me by the scammer named tino bastien.its very obvious that was editedi think the scammer is using others identity.that is not the the face of the scammer.

Dazlyshane Jun 06, 2018

By the way.just and additional info.this is one of his picture that he sent to me and the parcel.But I already have an idea that he is scammer because he dont do phone calls and video calls.sp it only means that he is just usong others idemtity to scam

TalinoKo Jun 23, 2018

@Dazlyshane Oh I personally receive his call actually. His trying to talk to me that I have to pay for his parcel. Like hello! What do you think of me. His voice sounds odd. Not a guy from Switzerland. Funny. Also fake courier contacted me, saying that I have to pay for the parcel. When I told him that I know that they are scam, he immediately turn off the phone. OMG

Jessica Reynold Jun 19, 2018

Aigoooo...i got the same story from the guy who claimed as Johan Nicolas. Who the hell is that handsome guy on pictures? Damn he looks gorgeous. Pity him!
    Luckly i'm a bit suspicious then need to check and recheck his photos and gooling them, tadaaaa found t his site. He sends such a damn great stories of his life, family, parents and work. I guess he's a good writer anyway, maybe he should just send his writing to any of those production house so he could sold his story like J.K. Rowling does.
    Anyway, be careful always ladies. You might end up pissed off just like i do today, met a perfect scamer T_T

TalinoKo Jun 23, 2018

@Jessica Reynold Exactly those pictures was given to me. How idiot

Jeffrey Liew Aug 14, 2018

Same thing happen to me today. I realized she said send me £400k to me and some belonging of her. Than i realised is a scam and quicky google than i found this page saying the same thing.
    But i play along with them scammer can i go to the place with police officer to pay you there.
    She say she love me and love to buy me present i say i am minimalist i dont need things but she insist sent to me. I message back ask her to pay her cargo fees and she respond that i dont trust her. How can i trust a scammer let play scam together i like to scam you. Now waiting for her respond

• Br
    brendamatute Sep 07, 2018

Buenas noches.
    me podrian enviar informacion de este envio a este correo [email protected]

Gracias

• Si
    Simen Sep 11, 2018

from Switzerland he is a Love Scam. He will tell you a good stories and will even send pictures of his Parents. Will tell you about his Dad with Heart Disease and he will visit you straight from America after the surgery of his Dad. He will even give you a picture of Him from Scotland. Ha-ha! Airway bill is edited. What an idiot !

sammy2020 Oct 14, 2018

@Simen I know this guy! He's the same that I've been exchanging e-mails!

Maria Bueno Sep 20, 2018

David G a chiropractor from Switzerland. Staying in Afghanistan. Asked me for a passport to send me his luggage and money for my mom so he can come marry her. I sent him a models passport. Let's see how far this game goes. She also found him at a dating site.

• Ar
    arccenio Sep 21, 2018

por favor me envían información sobre este envió al siguiente correo [email protected]
    gracias

• Wi
    Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Sep 27, 2018

pueden indicar sobre este paquete por favor al email [email protected]

• Wi
    Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Sep 27, 2018

@Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Y QUE ES LO QUE DEBO HACER PARA QUE ME LLEGUE ESTA ENCOMIENDA

• He
    Hellz Sims Oct 08, 2018

is there any website to check is it fake or not about courier website? ever heard about speedsendcourier-com(dot)ml ?

• Yu
    Yulia Detsik Nov 02, 2018

Dear All, please be aware of this love scammer, he pretends to "love" his supposed victims and is saying to have sent a valuable gift that is needed to be extra paid by his victim as for custom clearance and taxes!

• Dh
    dhadhaya Nov 15, 2018

@Yulia Detsik hahaha got the same scam from a UK engineer Robert James. So stupid the agent wanted me to pay 500US$ before sending the parcel through to me. ha ha ha what nonsense. I caught you

Leslie Motschman May 16, 2019

@dhadhaya How do you post a pic? I don't know but kinda looks like my scammer Scott Williams

• Ab
    Ab.B Dec 17, 2019

@Leslie Motschman @Yulia Detsik : Strange but his name is Davidson Wright. Said he is a widower with a daughter and is with the Royal Navy. (Pics are of same person, I just haven’t seen these pictures of his, so he must have sent you other pictures) & Leslie : not Scott Williams, however there is an Instagram account under his name which is deactivated. He sent me a courier which I refused to pay up...n cross questioned him once I saw this site. He naturally said his accounts on insta have been hacked. Met on a dating app not insta.

• He
    He JiaYing Nov 15, 2018

Hey guys, we also receive sms like that, what a stupid woman, shared it asap. We also want to play game with her, also tell them stop it, be carefully . from Kyrgyzstan

Maria Lucia Ladera Dec 09, 2018

I did experienced that kind of scam lately... Same stories..

• Na
    Nafulakinara Dec 10, 2018

Hi I was told by a woman from UK that has send me a package through Loomis international courier.please I want to know if it's true or scam coz she said I will pay at my delivery.

• Mi
    Michael John Kenneth Cruz Nov 06, 2019

@Nafulakinara Hi I would like to ask if you really received the consignment package came from London, , because I have same situation as you I'm from Philippines.

• Ju
    justice1122 Dec 27, 2018

be aware of the scammed shipping company with the following fake info and fake way bill.

Methuen Park
    +441484598091

@justice1122 Universal courier?

• Ju
    justice1122 Dec 27, 2018

here is the example of the fake waybill they generated

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Quieto saber si es una estafa me están enviando desde edimburgo y dice que hay que pagar impuestos por favor ayuda

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Por favor necesito su ayuda necesito saber si es verdadero o es una estafa que me están llamando que deposite el dinero asia brazil

@Edward Mori Dejo mi correo electrónico necesito su ayuda [email protected]

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Por favor necesito ayuda quiero saber si este envío existe me enviaron de Edimburgo lo raro es que de brazil me llaman para depositar dinero para pagar impuestos por favor dejo mi correo [email protected]

• Bh
    Bhelle Javier Feb 13, 2019

OMG (!!!) All these for real happening... This is my first time i searched this site and read all your experiences! Mine experience was & is somehow related! 1st guy named "Steve Morgan" pls.see photos & shipping receipt attached declared high valued items, airway bill charges for me to pay US$600.00! F***k off. i told him to pay that airway bill but he refuse!...i don't know if this is his real photo (?) .. haaisst almost same stories we had...
    And 2nd guy currently we just having text messages at Hangouts for 11weeks, he refused phone /video calls NOTHING coz he said phone damaged due to fall- he seems so good to be true the way he cared for me & my 2kids seems so real 😟 He told me he's working an oil rig company in Ireland Dublin (isolated middle of deep seas). But then he had "dramas" he have a "truck box" of his treasures deposited to Vince Courier. He wanted to send to me that fast he will entrust his valuable treasures & transferred to me asap& we will be together soon after his contract on his work..flowery story really. My inner gut feelings doubts with his dramas! The courier emailed me getting my contact&delivery information as of yesterday. The guy knew whenever courier company emailed me...oh my, for now am not replying yet the email of Vince courier asking for my contact information. I don't know how to confront this 2nd guy! Help & save me Lord God! Anyone give me advice please... Thank you!

Leslie Motschman May 16, 2019

@Bhelle Javier Not same pics i got but basically same story! I report to hangouts and Instagram. I knew he was a scammer from start so i played his game to see where he was going. Lmao! He wanted me to use universal couriers. I suggest blocking him.

• Ne
    neko lyree uson-cruz Nov 29, 2019

@Bhelle Javier If it's too good to be true then it's really too good to be the truth. :) Just fend them off, block and do not reply anymore. Ladies, be careful with those online scammers. Godbless and take care.

• Ka
    Karenzthe1 Mar 25, 2019

Sounds like a new scam to me

MG1303 Mar 31, 2019

Hi, please help me for information about this
    GLOBSLINK GLOBAL SECURITY
    COMPANY
    Emails:
    Tel: +441865920735
    Website: www.globslink.com
    [email protected]

is this company real or fake ?
    and do you know for name Sargent Martinez Lucy, US ARMY who active in Bagram AirBase in Afghanistan

• Cu
    Cute heart Apr 01, 2019

Hi goodmorning everyone, i just want to know if this picture is legit or not?How do i know if it was legit or not?
    Hope i can get answers.thanks!

MG1303 Apr 01, 2019

@Cute heart Hi, let me help some information.
    i try search courier company at Kenton, London with yellow pages. there no information about this company.
    please use this link, you can check too

Charoline Apr 11, 2019

I was chatting with a guy using whatsapp for four five weeks. We matched at badoo. He's name is Peter. He told me he's a US marine and had a mother here in my country but they haven't been in contact for a really long time. He's father was dead, I heard. He was serving in Afganistan untill he was transferred to Syria. At that time he wanted to send me his personal belongings. Me being stupid I said yes 'cause I really thought he would send me just some personal stuff. The courier service was called Trans speed courier service. All of a sudden that courier service send me a bill of scanning that the delivery would need etc. I told about this to him and told him I don't have money to pay and I don't want to recieve the delivery at all. I tried to find that courier service from that yellow pages link but couldn't find it. He still tries to convince me about he's innocense. He told me he's coming to my country in two weeks. I'm really surprised if he really is a real person at all.

MG1303 May 16, 2019

@Charoline Better you ignore it for the package because like me before, i just ignore it when i must pay for delivery fee. i got some story like you but not a man but woman serving in US Army and right now in Afghanistan. and suddenly she said couple a day ago he team when patrolling got some ammunition and gold. and the gold they share for one team. and she asking me for take care his gold. i said ok, and i give her my information. after that i got email from cargo delivery service for confirmation. and next day i got email for paying the fee. after that i fight with her, because she just lying to me. until now she never contact me again.

• Ka
    Kah Hoe Cheong Jun 21, 2019

Hi,
    I have been contacted about sending my email address to this courier Company called First Doorstep Express. I am to provide my email address to this shipping/courier company who will be delivering a baggage to me.

It is delivered from someone who claimed she is a US Army Personnel who wanted to sent money to me and blah, blah.

Anyone encounter this and the shipper called First Doorstep Express..

Thanks

• La
    Lauren jauregui Jun 23, 2019

I'm talking to a guy, he says he's name is Gabriel Williams. He contacted me through Facebook and asked for my whatsApp number, on whatsapp he immediately introduced himself. He said he works in cape Town sespoint but is in America for business. He claims to have 2 sons that live with his mom in Spain and that his wife died so now his looking for love. Today he asked for my email and home address then proceeded to tell me that he bought me some things and will send then along with $20000 which will be in cash inside the package, he even sent me pictures.i was perplexed by this ofcourse but part of me was super happy but as soon as he said I had to pay for clearance I couldn't ignore my doubts anymore.. I came on here to see if this has happened to anyone else and its clear that we are being played for fools

• Yo
    Yongning Jul 15, 2019

Oh dear.. a girlfriend of mine got this stupid scam too. He claimed that he’s from Norwich, UK and sending gifts to my friend on his bday (it doesn’t make sense). The gifts included Rolex gold watch, cash, jewelry, iPhone, MacBook n etc. He even attached a parcel tracking sheet from Skyforce Express which look so fake. So true that my friend receives a call from the so called courier company and ask for custom clearance fees! Beware of this guy! Engr. Williams Ivan Tan

AngelinaJolene Aug 13, 2019

@Yongning I got exactly the same story. The number is +44 7522 138047. Claimed to be CEO of an oil rig company. Went to Oxford University. I’m so glad to have read this page today because I’m going to receive my parcel of gold Rolex, iPhone, bag and jewelleries today! Courier company is Skyforce express. Website claimed to be 12 years in business but a check online it’s only 272 days registered. This guy stole someone picture online. I did a reverse image search online and I managed to trace to the identity of the real person on Instagram. This scammer too used the story of sending me gifts on his birthday!!

• Ca
    Camille chance Jul 29, 2019

Hi I meet this guy by the name of Johnson Phillip on Facebook stating that he is a caption on one of those Cruise ship and is from Russia and now lives in the UK he has sent a luggage to me we spoke but his voice is of African he said the package costs 4000usd and I have to pay the rest to receive the package now got up this morning to meet that the courier service has sent me a message saying that the package is in jfk and have to pay the rest mind you in my country the money has come up to 8000 ttd and I have to pay that in order to get the package he even told me to look for a house in my country for him to buy cause he wants to come live here and to marry me just want to know if HPL courier service is real

• Na
    Nadine E Nov 30, 2019

@Camille chance Hi there, I met him the same way you did and was skeptical from the very beginning. He gave me the same stories, he claimed he has 2 daughter and his wife died, he is a captain of a ship. He added me on fb and soon after the account was deactivated but insisted it was hacked. But this courier delivery company does not exist and its the same one he posted to me, exact amount I had to pay. I told him I do not have that kind of money to clear a package and also asked him why the shipping cost was so expensive from there. He even went so far to say ask someone for the money borrow and that he put 3, 200 pounds in the package for me and well post pics of what he bought. Oh please I will pay almost 8, 000 TT for clothes, jewlery and what ever else, like I have nothing else to do with my money.

AngelinaJolene Aug 13, 2019

Thank goodness for all the sharing here! I’m so glad I chanced upon this page when googling for information on the courier company. The scammer used a fake picture of a very good looking Korean guy which I managed to track down online by using reverse image search. This scammer claimed to be from UK Portsmouth and his number is +44 7522 138047. Today I’m supposed to receive my parcel of gold Rolex, iPhone, bag and jewelleries. Courier used is skyforce express. Many thanks to the lady who shared her story here and that’s probably the only online review on SKyforce express and that’s how I ended up here! I did an online search, Skyforce is just 272 days registered instead of what it claimed to be 12 years in business. I find compelled to share my experience here in hope that I can too play a part to help others like how you guys here have helped not by sharing your stories! The “courier” number is +60 11 2618 2670.

Lee19 Sep 11, 2019

@AngelinaJolene Wow! His name is now Philip Lee Leong and he has an Instagram account with the same name too! Looks pretty legit I would tell you! But as soon as the conversation started with him, everything was already too good to be true, so thanks to the society and environment that has taught me to be skeptical all the time. #trustissues In fact, even after I’ve shown him all these proofs I’ve found along the way, he literally just told me to trust him and don’t believe in what the internet says. He has the audacity to do this a human being when he is caught red handed and still behave like he knows nothing, seriously a little bit rotten from the inside I would say. Girls, embrace yourself, he is still replying my messages when I asked him if he wants to call me again and guess what? He said he will call me again. I’m really at a whole new level of admire towards his don’t know how to spell the word SHAME. Girls, he sweet talk his way into your life and act like an idiot by avoiding your questions, his answers are always short and has no insight to his life, it’s all very surface shit, he even told me about his father taught him to spend the money that they or he earned and be a spoilt brat and also told me that his mom taught him to respect woman. Respect my *ss. So don’t be fooled by this fake yet really good looking korean guy (like really good looking korean as if he is from those korean dramas with dreamy cars). If it’s too good to be true, I will tell you, yes, it’s too good to be true, trust your woman instinct and sixth sense.

johnnyallen17 Oct 16, 2019

My account settings > Account settings > Other account updates (#21183824)
    How would you rate the support you received?
    Good, I'm satisfied Bad, I'm unsatisfied
    What is the main reason you are unsatisfied?