Parcel – Cargo - Courier – ServicesScam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

Z

Another scam freight

This is the name of the cargo/courier/parcel they use:-

– Universal Express Cargo
– Legacy Securities & Cargo Servies
– Loomis International Courier Copy

& this their number phone

+4475 4614 3571

Be carefully ; CAUTION all women

Scam – love scammer – social media scam: fake parcel & friend

• Cl
    Clarenlix Jan 24, 2021

Hi good day everyone... I need your help.. The company wants me to pay a $ 500 for my parcel.
    But I want to recieve first before I pay.

Jessa Parcon Banaban Feb 25, 2021

@Clarenlix There is a man sending me parcel important ducument and he said he already pay from here and also he wants me to prepare money to pay for the parcel

Nata1 Dec 28, 2020

Does anyone know this guy. He sent me a package and wanted me to pay US1200 to clear it

Kalwat Poilapa Dec 13, 2020

I received an email from a guy as Mr. Ben advising to send clearance fee for 11 parcels send from a friendby name Ms Isaac Koryeah, I knew for few months now. She is a retired nurse and she lives in Berlin, Germany. She said she already sent the parcels and I will need to send money to Mr.Raynor J. Smith in Queensland, Austalia. Bank account supplied with address.Im not sure if I should make the payment. Can you please advise.Attached

• Be
    Bella Cruz Oct 27, 2020

Hi good morning everyone I just want to know if this person is true. His name is Wilson Dunbar. I was chatting with a guy using his Facebook. For two week.until now..he told he's a us arm. He told me I keep safe the box he sent to me.. please i need ypur help now.

• Ya
    yals andrea Sep 22, 2020

Ojo chicas es la misma historia de todos, pilas se hace llamar HENRY SMITH D o también se hace llamar PARKUS DAVE el utiliza instagram y facebook, ahora esta utilizando la siguiente pagina para estafar con el pretexto de enviar un paquete con joyas, relojs, dinero, decia enviar 25.000 libras, y decia que tenia que pagar el flete de 1500 dolares. Pilas .
    los números de los estafadores son: +[protected]
    -Royal express

Ocurrido hoy 22/09/2020
    saludos desde Colombia

Malou R. Carabbacan Sep 15, 2020

Hello, any body knows if who mark thompson, he has told me that he send a gift and they send me a video about if what he send it, and same like the video that someone do scam me b4, but I was confuse bcoz sky courier send me a email and they say, I need to pay about the delivery fee and also an insurance about thw package b4 they 4ward, plsss help me if this scam

• Di
    disappointed in complaintsboard Jul 06, 2020

I have one. South Korean master sergeant officer. same story. says he has a daughter aged 17, wants to send 280, 000USD and a surprise for the receiver. claims to be divorced and on a rescue mission in Yemen. The email received says I need to pay $5, 000USD. and he says i can get the money in the package. Here is the information he sent me: It includes
    Hyuk Kim

My blood type is O
    Max express delivery

• Li
    Linnypoo Jan 29, 2020

Does anyone recognize this man?

• Li
    Linnypoo Jan 29, 2020

Does anyone recognize this man? Email me: [email protected]

Jocmi Dec 11, 2019

Is UCF Express Delivery company a legitimate courier? Someone is sending some medications from the USA to Philippines and using the said courier. The parcel landed first in Bahamas, then to Turkey. Then I received an email that I need to pay the custom at Turkey US$1200 so that they can deliver it to the Philippines. Of course, I did not sent even a single cent.

• Ah
    Ahnig Nov 20, 2019

Hi there! I met a guy from UK his name John, he send me a gift watch, perfumes, bags, shoes and jewelry. The courier INTERCONTINENTAL LOGISTICS CARGO COMPANY. When I saw the photos I search right away about sending a gift from UK then I read the “love scam”. If someone call or text me about the package I will not answer.

• Ki
    kim zen yu Oct 30, 2019

He msgs me of facebook and said he loves me. And send me some parcel but told me to pay the clearance fee of Rs. 39, 950 at Delhi Indra Gandhi International Airport. But my address was Guwahati. But it didn't come to Guwahati custom office. So I have a doubt.

• Ab
    Ab.B Dec 17, 2019

@kim zen yu Faced the same thing, but Why Delhi when Metro cities have customs check too? Amount was the same. The person was hellbent on me sending cash first, I called up the customs at the airport they said not to pay a single penny as no one from airports make calls to send cash to pick up a parcel. Met the guy on OkCupid. Surprisingly most of these guys are from the Navy.

• Lo
    Lovely Ann Oct 29, 2019

is that receipt for real some one by the calls him self Mavis Scott from London is claiming to send me a parcel of which we just started talking last week and I didn't even ask for him

johnnyallen17 Oct 16, 2019

My account settings > Account settings > Other account updates (#[protected])
    How would you rate the support you received?
    Good, I'm satisfied Bad, I'm unsatisfied
    What is the main reason you are unsatisfied?

Add a comment about the quality of support you received (optional):
    THESE 00.50 ITEMS, THAT YOU SHOW FOR BUYING, ALWAYS TO LATE TO BUY, OUT OF 5 ITEMS, ALL WAS TO LATE TO BUY. WHAT KIND OF GAMES ARE YOU PLAYING, THAT FALSE AND MISLEADING.
    Update

AngelinaJolene Aug 13, 2019

Thank goodness for all the sharing here! I’m so glad I chanced upon this page when googling for information on the courier company. The scammer used a fake picture of a very good looking Korean guy which I managed to track down online by using reverse image search. This scammer claimed to be from UK Portsmouth and his number is +[protected]. Today I’m supposed to receive my parcel of gold Rolex, iPhone, bag and jewelleries. Courier used is skyforce express. Many thanks to the lady who shared her story here and that’s probably the only online review on SKyforce express and that’s how I ended up here! I did an online search, Skyforce is just 272 days registered instead of what it claimed to be 12 years in business. I find compelled to share my experience here in hope that I can too play a part to help others like how you guys here have helped not by sharing your stories! The “courier” number is +[protected].

Lee19 Sep 11, 2019

@AngelinaJolene Wow! His name is now Philip Lee Leong and he has an Instagram account with the same name too! Looks pretty legit I would tell you! But as soon as the conversation started with him, everything was already too good to be true, so thanks to the society and environment that has taught me to be skeptical all the time. #trustissues In fact, even after I’ve shown him all these proofs I’ve found along the way, he literally just told me to trust him and don’t believe in what the internet says. He has the audacity to do this a human being when he is caught red handed and still behave like he knows nothing, seriously a little bit rotten from the inside I would say. Girls, embrace yourself, he is still replying my messages when I asked him if he wants to call me again and guess what? He said he will call me again. I’m really at a whole new level of admire towards his don’t know how to spell the word SHAME. Girls, he sweet talk his way into your life and act like an idiot by avoiding your questions, his answers are always short and has no insight to his life, it’s all very surface [censored], he even told me about his father taught him to spend the money that they or he earned and be a spoilt brat and also told me that his mom taught him to respect woman. Respect my *ss. So don’t be fooled by this fake yet really good looking korean guy (like really good looking korean as if he is from those korean dramas with dreamy cars). If it’s too good to be true, I will tell you, yes, it’s too good to be true, trust your woman instinct and sixth sense.

• Ca
    Camille chance Jul 29, 2019

Hi I meet this guy by the name of Johnson Phillip on Facebook stating that he is a caption on one of those Cruise ship and is from Russia and now lives in the UK he has sent a luggage to me we spoke but his voice is of African he said the package costs 4000usd and I have to pay the rest to receive the package now got up this morning to meet that the courier service has sent me a message saying that the package is in jfk and have to pay the rest mind you in my country the money has come up to 8000 ttd and I have to pay that in order to get the package he even told me to look for a house in my country for him to buy cause he wants to come live here and to marry me just want to know if HPL courier service is real

Nadine E Nov 30, 2019

@Camille chance Hi there, I met him the same way you did and was skeptical from the very beginning. He gave me the same stories, he claimed he has 2 daughter and his wife died, he is a captain of a ship. He added me on fb and soon after the account was deactivated but insisted it was hacked. But this courier delivery company does not exist and its the same one he posted to me, exact amount I had to pay. I told him I do not have that kind of money to clear a package and also asked him why the shipping cost was so expensive from there. He even went so far to say ask someone for the money borrow and that he put 3, 200 pounds in the package for me and well post pics of what he bought. Oh please I will pay almost 8, 000 TT for clothes, jewlery and what ever else, like I have nothing else to do with my money.

Nata1 Dec 28, 2020

@Camille chance The same thing happened to me today. Lasr night I told him if he legit send me US 700 and when the parcel arrives I will send him back the money. His name is Stanley Lucas he claims to be a ship captain with some carnival cargo ship. He from Romania ans living in UK no. Has a daughter 10 years old living with his mom in Romania.He had another guy Michael Smith contact me claiming to be in JFK and can bring my package to my home later. I told him sorry I dont have the money and that am waiting for the guy to send me the money. Then I sent them screenshots of this site and told them I was calling the police.

Nata1 Dec 28, 2020

@Nadine E like they feel we Trinidad_and_Tobago peoplw stupid. Them know how we does fuss to go shopping and feel we paying to much for an item. If we had TT 8000 to spend we know how to shop and how much we will get for our money

• Yo
    Yongning Jul 15, 2019

Oh dear.. a girlfriend of mine got this stupid scam too. He claimed that he’s from Norwich, UK and sending gifts to my friend on his bday (it doesn’t make sense). The gifts included Rolex gold watch, cash, jewelry, iPhone, MacBook n etc. He even attached a parcel tracking sheet from Skyforce Express which look so fake. So true that my friend receives a call from the so called courier company and ask for custom clearance fees! Beware of this guy! Engr. Williams Ivan Tan

AngelinaJolene Aug 13, 2019

@Yongning I got exactly the same story. The number is +[protected]. Claimed to be CEO of an oil rig company. Went to Oxford University. I’m so glad to have read this page today because I’m going to receive my parcel of gold Rolex, iPhone, bag and jewelleries today! Courier company is Skyforce express. Website claimed to be 12 years in business but a check online it’s only 272 days registered. This guy stole someone picture online. I did a reverse image search online and I managed to trace to the identity of the real person on Instagram. This scammer too used the story of sending me gifts on his birthday!!

• Em
    Emika Aiko Sep 25, 2020

@AngelinaJolene Can you share how you trace the identity of the real person on Instagram. I've the same experience as well

• La
    Lauren jauregui Jun 23, 2019

I'm talking to a guy, he says he's name is Gabriel Williams. He contacted me through Facebook and asked for my whatsApp number, on whatsapp he immediately introduced himself. He said he works in cape Town sespoint but is in America for business. He claims to have 2 sons that live with his mom in Spain and that his wife died so now his looking for love. Today he asked for my email and home address then proceeded to tell me that he bought me some things and will send then along with $20000 which will be in cash inside the package, he even sent me pictures.i was perplexed by this ofcourse but part of me was super happy but as soon as he said I had to pay for clearance I couldn't ignore my doubts anymore.. I came on here to see if this has happened to anyone else and its clear that we are being played for fools

Kah Hoe Cheong Jun 21, 2019

Hi,
    I have been contacted about sending my email address to this courier Company called First Doorstep Express. I am to provide my email address to this shipping/courier company who will be delivering a baggage to me.

It is delivered from someone who claimed she is a US Army Personnel who wanted to sent money to me and blah, blah.

Anyone encounter this and the shipper called First Doorstep Express..

Thanks

Charoline Apr 11, 2019

I was chatting with a guy using whatsapp for four five weeks. We matched at badoo. He's name is Peter. He told me he's a US marine and had a mother here in my country but they haven't been in contact for a really long time. He's father was dead, I heard. He was serving in Afganistan untill he was transferred to Syria. At that time he wanted to send me his personal belongings. Me being stupid I said yes 'cause I really thought he would send me just some personal stuff. The courier service was called Trans speed courier service. All of a sudden that courier service send me a bill of scanning that the delivery would need etc. I told about this to him and told him I don't have money to pay and I don't want to recieve the delivery at all. I tried to find that courier service from that yellow pages link but couldn't find it. He still tries to convince me about he's innocense. He told me he's coming to my country in two weeks. I'm really surprised if he really is a real person at all.

MG1303 May 16, 2019

@Charoline Better you ignore it for the package because like me before, i just ignore it when i must pay for delivery fee. i got some story like you but not a man but woman serving in US Army and right now in Afghanistan. and suddenly she said couple a day ago he team when patrolling got some ammunition and gold. and the gold they share for one team. and she asking me for take care his gold. i said ok, and i give her my information. after that i got email from cargo delivery service for confirmation. and next day i got email for paying the fee. after that i fight with her, because she just lying to me. until now she never contact me again.

• Be
    Bella Cruz Oct 27, 2020

@MG1303 Me also ma'am I meet the guy though face. He asking my WhatsApp number. Because he told that he has a package to give me. And then he asking my details. I need your advice now please

Jessa Parcon Banaban Feb 25, 2021

@Charoline Where same situationnhe wants me too to recieve gift for him and ask money to pay for parcel

• Cu
    Cute heart Apr 01, 2019

Hi goodmorning everyone, i just want to know if this picture is legit or not?How do i know if it was legit or not?
    Hope i can get answers.thanks!

MG1303 Apr 01, 2019

@Cute heart Hi, let me help some information.
    i try search courier company at Kenton, London with yellow pages. there no information about this company.
    please use this link, you can check too

MG1303 Mar 31, 2019

Hi, please help me for information about this
    GLOBSLINK GLOBAL SECURITY
    COMPANY
    Emails:
    Tel: +[protected]
    Website: www.globslink.com
    [email protected]

is this company real or fake ?
    and do you know for name Sargent Martinez Lucy, US ARMY who active in Bagram AirBase in Afghanistan

• Se
    sergio gonsalez Mar 16, 2020

@MG1303 I think I'm getting scam also what do I do to stop a package being deliver

Karenzthe1 Mar 25, 2019

Sounds like a new scam to me

• Bh
    Bhelle Javier Feb 13, 2019

OMG (!!!) All these for real happening... This is my first time i searched this site and read all your experiences! Mine experience was & is somehow related! 1st guy named "Steve Morgan" pls.see photos & shipping receipt attached declared high valued items, airway bill charges for me to pay US$600.00! F***k off. i told him to pay that airway bill but he refuse!...i don't know if this is his real photo (?) .. haaisst almost same stories we had...
    And 2nd guy currently we just having text messages at Hangouts for 11weeks, he refused phone /video calls NOTHING coz he said phone damaged due to fall- he seems so good to be true the way he cared for me & my 2kids seems so real 😟 He told me he's working an oil rig company in Ireland Dublin (isolated middle of deep seas). But then he had "dramas" he have a "truck box" of his treasures deposited to Vince Courier. He wanted to send to me that fast he will entrust his valuable treasures & transferred to me asap& we will be together soon after his contract on his work..flowery story really. My inner gut feelings doubts with his dramas! The courier emailed me getting my contact&delivery information as of yesterday. The guy knew whenever courier company emailed me...oh my, for now am not replying yet the email of Vince courier asking for my contact information. I don't know how to confront this 2nd guy! Help & save me Lord God! Anyone give me advice please... Thank you!

Leslie Motschman May 16, 2019

@Bhelle Javier Not same pics i got but basically same story! I report to hangouts and Instagram. I knew he was a scammer from start so i played his game to see where he was going. Lmao! He wanted me to use universal couriers. I suggest blocking him.

• Ne
    neko lyree uson-cruz Nov 29, 2019

@Bhelle Javier If it's too good to be true then it's really too good to be the truth. :) Just fend them off, block and do not reply anymore. Ladies, be careful with those online scammers. Godbless and take care.

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Por favor necesito ayuda quiero saber si este envío existe me enviaron de Edimburgo lo raro es que de brazil me llaman para depositar dinero para pagar impuestos por favor dejo mi correo [email protected]

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Por favor necesito su ayuda necesito saber si es verdadero o es una estafa que me están llamando que deposite el dinero asia brazil

@Edward Mori Dejo mi correo electrónico necesito su ayuda [email protected]

Edward Mori Jan 20, 2019

Quieto saber si es una estafa me están enviando desde edimburgo y dice que hay que pagar impuestos por favor ayuda

• Ju
    justice1122 Dec 27, 2018

here is the example of the fake waybill they generated

• Ju
    justice1122 Dec 27, 2018

be aware of the scammed shipping company with the following fake info and fake way bill.

Methuen Park
    Chippenham
    Wiltshire
    SN14 0WT
    United Kingdom
    +[protected]

@justice1122 Universal courier?

Nafulakinara Dec 10, 2018

Hi I was told by a woman from UK that has send me a package through Loomis international courier.please I want to know if it's true or scam coz she said I will pay at my delivery.

• Mi
    Michael John Kenneth Cruz Nov 06, 2019

@Nafulakinara Hi I would like to ask if you really received the consignment package came from London, , because I have same situation as you I'm from Philippines.

Maria Lucia Ladera Dec 09, 2018

I did experienced that kind of scam lately... Same stories..

• He
    He JiaYing Nov 15, 2018

Hey guys, we also receive sms like that, what a stupid woman, shared it asap. We also want to play game with her, also tell them stop it, be carefully . from Kyrgyzstan

• Yu
    Yulia Detsik Nov 02, 2018

Dear All, please be aware of this love scammer, he pretends to "love" his supposed victims and is saying to have sent a valuable gift that is needed to be extra paid by his victim as for custom clearance and taxes!

• Dh
    dhadhaya Nov 15, 2018

@Yulia Detsik hahaha got the same scam from a UK engineer Robert James. So stupid the agent wanted me to pay 500US$ before sending the parcel through to me. ha ha ha what nonsense. I caught you

Leslie Motschman May 16, 2019

@dhadhaya How do you post a pic? I don't know but kinda looks like my scammer Scott Williams

• Ab
    Ab.B Dec 17, 2019

@Leslie Motschman @Yulia Detsik : Strange but his name is Davidson Wright. Said he is a widower with a daughter and is with the Royal Navy. (Pics are of same person, I just haven’t seen these pictures of his, so he must have sent you other pictures) & Leslie : not Scott Williams, however there is an Instagram account under his name which is deactivated. He sent me a courier which I refused to pay up...n cross questioned him once I saw this site. He naturally said his accounts on insta have been hacked. Met on a dating app not insta.

• Gi
    Gimelin Feliz Vásquez Mar 10, 2020

@dhadhaya Jajaajaj y a mí quería que enviara 632 dólares jaajaa

Nata1 Dec 28, 2020

@Yulia Detsik Got the same scam from this guy. A ship captain. Using HPL courier services and wanted me to pay US 1200 to clear said package

• He
    Hellz Sims Oct 08, 2018

is there any website to check is it fake or not about courier website? ever heard about speedsendcourier-com(dot)ml ?

• Wi
    Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Sep 27, 2018

pueden indicar sobre este paquete por favor al email [email protected]

• Wi
    Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Sep 27, 2018

@Wilfredo Ortuño Fuentes Y QUE ES LO QUE DEBO HACER PARA QUE ME LLEGUE ESTA ENCOMIENDA

• Ar
    arccenio Sep 21, 2018

por favor me envían información sobre este envió al siguiente correo [email protected]
    gracias

Maria Bueno Sep 20, 2018

David G a chiropractor from Switzerland. Staying in Afghanistan. Asked me for a passport to send me his luggage and money for my mom so he can come marry her. I sent him a models passport. Let's see how far this game goes. She also found him at a dating site.

• Si
    Simen Sep 11, 2018

from Switzerland he is a Love Scam. He will tell you a good stories and will even send pictures of his Parents. Will tell you about his Dad with Heart Disease and he will visit you straight from America after the surgery of his Dad. He will even give you a picture of Him from Scotland. Ha-ha! Airway bill is edited. What an idiot !

sammy2020 Oct 14, 2018

@Simen I know this guy! He's the same that I've been exchanging e-mails!

• Br
    brendamatute Sep 07, 2018

Buenas noches.
    me podrian enviar informacion de este envio a este correo [email protected]

Gracias

Mae Mie Labz Jul 16, 2020

@brendamatute is that also scam?

Jeffrey Liew Aug 14, 2018

Same thing happen to me today. I realized she said send me £400k to me and some belonging of her. Than i realised is a scam and quicky google than i found this page saying the same thing.
    But i play along with them scammer can i go to the place with police officer to pay you there.
    She say she love me and love to buy me present i say i am minimalist i dont need things but she insist sent to me. I message back ask her to pay her cargo fees and she respond that i dont trust her. How can i trust a scammer let play scam together i like to scam you. Now waiting for her respond