Papa John's — pizza
Background: we stopped paying online because our card had been hacked from the Papa John's Website, but still enjoyed the pizza. Well, my wife, who had been sick all week, ordered a good amount of food and sent me, just out of work, over to pay and pick it up. I did so, but when I entered, the cashier asked: "will you be paying with card or cash." I responded with "card, " but she then informed me that card was impossible and that they could only accept cash. Our bank is USAA, in Texas, so grabbing cash was impractical. I asked if we could reverse the order and redo it, paying it online, but she informed me that "it could only be cash." Embarrassed, I had to cancel the order and walk out. Papa John's makes ok pizza, better than Dominos and Pizza Hut, but this embarrassed us enough to not come back. I am not angry at the store for the card readers dying; that happens, but would it have been so difficult to call the house at let her know cash was required, or to tell me immediately as I entered and not have my option offered and then canceled immediately after?
More Papa John's Complaints & Reviews
- Papa Johns Store - delivery driver took my money! 
- Papa John's Pizza - pizza dough uncooked 
- Papa John's Pizza - notes from a former pj employee 
- WorldWide Papas/Papa John's - fraud 
- Papa John's - delivery map area
- Papa John's - bad service 
- Papa Johns - that not a pizza 
- Papa John's Pizza - horrible customer service 
- Papa John's - service
- Papa Johns - does papa john's return left over wrong delivery!?