Papa John'sterrible customer service

This is not the first time I have ordered and is not the first time I have had a problem with this location 10330 Hole # 3 Riverside, CA 92505. I called in to make an order and I was put on hold. Then, the employee that answered did not answer the phone with a friendly attitude. I asked her to make sure that the cinnamon was disturbed evenly. She rudely answered that she did not know what that was. I explained to her to make sure they spread the cinnamon and icing evenly.in addition, I asked her to make sure that they can avoid air bubbles. She (the employee) replied with attitude that she cannot control the oven. I'm sure there is a temperature gage with the oven time belts that can be adjust. Or your dough is not prepared correctly.
When I arrived to the store the environment was robotic and rude. No one would acknowledge the customer (me) nor have a simple smile. Right when I entered the door the employee said, "Can you wait on second?" that was my greeting. She asked for my name and told me my total. My sister-in - law was with me and she wanted to add to the order. She asked for the price for an order of hot wings. The employee replied that they stopped their carryouts. I asked at 9:30pm? She said yes. Its was Sunday and the sign posted says 10pm, useless Papa John's changed their carryout time that needs to be updated. When I received my order I looked to see if my cinnamon pie was made as I requested. It was like burnt cracker with cinnamon and icing slapped on. I told her it looks burnt and there is black around the crust. She told me if I would of came earlier my order wouldn't have been burnt. That made me upset at that point. I told her I want my money back and she immanently walked away. She came back and said we can remake it and it will take 15 mins and I said that's fine. Once again she brought the cinnamon pie back that look as if she just set it a side for 15 mins and gave me the same thing a burnt cinnamon pie. I just walked out, because I felt she was not listening.
I am not going to keep repeating myself when Papa John's employee's don't not value their customers. The employee's looked as if they were more worried of getting out of the store on time rather taking of their customers, which are sales, that pay the employees to work. I suggest to have more of a friendly employee at the counter and phones to promote good customer service. I expect to see what is on TV that Papa John's advertise because they made "real" pizza's.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices