Panda Express — product and service complaint
Today 2-20-2020, at approximately 5:30 p.m. I stopped to purchase a bowl, egg roll and tea. When I arrived there was no one in line. I was asked to wait for about 3 minutes. I repeated my order several times to the person at the register. When I finally thought my order was clear, I get to the window to pay. The person asks me again which protein I selected. Then tells me there is not sweet tea. He asked if I wanted sugar in my tea. I explained all I wanted was tea no sugar. As I drive home, I ate the egg roll. It was soggy which surprised me since I had just left the store. I then tasted the tea. The tea tasted funny. Not sure how to explain the taste, but definitely not drinkable. I poured it down the drain when I got home. I looked for my receipt so that I could reference the sale, but I noticed I did not get a receipt. I remember the person handing my card back, but no receipt. I checked my bank statement to see and I was charged $11.20. at Panda Express #2122. 2020-02-10 17.24.34, if this means anything to you.
I would like a refund for the tea. I ate the egg roll so I would not expect to be reimbursed for that.
Mostly I am interested in someone explaining to the teller that they need to pay more attention to the customers.
More Panda Express Complaints & Reviews
- Panda Express - uncharitable manger 
- Panda Express - rude co-workers / manager 
- Panda Express - family feast scam! 
- Panda Express - unlawful and rude employer 
- Panda Express - racial discrimination/bias 
- Armark Panda Express - re: wrongful termination, retaliation, rodents issues, poor management, hushing employee complaints, and hindering promotions
- Panda Express - teriyaki chicken
- Panda Express - manager and coworker. 
- Panda Express - product
- Panda Express - placing order